🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will President Hillary offer Senator Warren a Cabinet-level position?

13% of the federal government shut down. Those days off were furlough. My sister was one of them.

The next government shutdown would likely shut down other parts. Think like a grown up.
13% of government being shut down (permanently) is a good start. Note that I said "a good START". There is so much waste in government we should cut it in half. Get rid of all the useless and redundant positions, starting with your sister.
You really are a piece of shit aren't you? My sister works for Paul Ryan as a senior policy analyst. She is 20x the person you are.

You can't even articulate what is government waste. You like so many cons are so generic in your criticism of government that you come across like cartoons.
Who pays her? Ryan or the taxpayers?
If Ryan is paying her out of his own pocket, I'm good with that.
If the taxpayers are footing the bill, I gotta ask...What in the hell does a member of Congress need with a senior policy analyst? Why not a regular old policy analyst which WE could paying half the money we're paying the one with the important sounding title?
Doesn't that outrage you in the least? That a elected servant to the puiblic needs a staff member that yanks down what is probably in excess of $75k per year?
I have to ask....Do you think the world would come to an end if every member of congress had their staff reduced by 50%?
Don't forget, for every senior staff member there are no doubt ten subordinates. The bullshit goes on and on...
Ideally, the next president would issue an Executive Order cutting federal employment by 1/3rd. The federal government is just too big and too full of itself...The first ones to go are those who are told to stay home every time a snowflake hits the steps of the US Capitol building. In other words, if they are THAT non essential, we don't need them.
Don't fall for his bullshit story. He probably doesn't even have a sister. Liberals are famous for making up these kinds of stories.
Lol yeah that's it. I don't even have a sister. You got me. Oh my god. You are such a moron. You know what cons like you are known for? Being mentally retarded, Fox News brainwashed morons who are completely incapable of the most basic of critical thinking skills.
Just curious, Billy000, how old are you?

13% of government being shut down (permanently) is a good start. Note that I said "a good START". There is so much waste in government we should cut it in half. Get rid of all the useless and redundant positions, starting with your sister.
You really are a piece of shit aren't you? My sister works for Paul Ryan as a senior policy analyst. She is 20x the person you are.

You can't even articulate what is government waste. You like so many cons are so generic in your criticism of government that you come across like cartoons.
If the taxpayers are footing the bill, I gotta ask...What in the hell does a member of Congress need with a senior policy analyst? Why not a regular old policy analyst which WE could paying half the money we're paying the one with the important sounding title?
Doesn't that outrage you in the least? That a elected servant to the puiblic needs a staff member that yanks down what is probably in excess of $75k per year?
I have to ask....Do you think the world would come to an end if every member of congress had their staff reduced by 50%?
Don't forget, for every senior staff member there are no doubt ten subordinates. The bullshit goes on and on...
Ideally, the next president would issue an Executive Order cutting federal employment by 1/3rd. The federal government is just too big and too full of itself...The first ones to go are those who are told to stay home every time a snowflake hits the steps of the US Capitol building. In other words, if they are THAT non essential, we don't need them.
Don't fall for his bullshit story. He probably doesn't even have a sister. Liberals are famous for making up these kinds of stories.
Lol yeah that's it. I don't even have a sister. You got me. Oh my god. You are such a moron. You know what cons like you are known for? Being mentally retarded, Fox News brainwashed morons who are completely incapable of the most basic of critical thinking skills.
Is it really so difficult for you to look under my profile stats? It's right there you dweeb.

Is it really so difficult for you to look under my profile stats? It's right there you dweeb.
That doesn't mean it's true. You're not exactly known for being truthful. Just sayin'.

That doesn't mean it's true. You're not exactly known for being truthful. Just sayin'.
lol oh yeah your logic is airtight. I lie on my profile but tell you the truth when you ask.

lol oh yeah your logic is airtight. I lie on my profile but tell you the truth when you ask.
You're stupid enough to fall for it.

Hmm except that I didn't, didn't I?

I suspect she will. In fact, they may have already struck a deal. Senator Warren will help keep/move President Hillary more left on Liberal/Progressive issues that are important to Senator Warren and most Democrats.
What position? It is pathetically condescending to suggest the Senator should be appointed just any old position simply because she is a woman

And you are a failure enough to be considered too stupid to rate concern

You mean "did I?", idiot?

Lol, you'll take any victory you can get won't you?

Well, according to your profile, you're 28. I would have guessed 8.

Yeah, yeah, save it. That isn't what happens. Essential government services are still provided. The worst thing that happens is a few low level employees get a few days off from work. You are either ignorant or dishonest.
13% of the federal government shut down. Those days off were furlough. My sister was one of them.

The next government shutdown would likely shut down other parts. Think like a grown up.

I'm not falling for anything. I just shove it right back at them.

You protest a bit much

Yeah, yeah, save it. That isn't what happens. Essential government services are still provided. The worst thing that happens is a few low level employees get a few days off from work. You are either ignorant or dishonest.

You have to understand the general hierarchy of any job. Paul Ryan doesn't have the time to examine the nitty gritty financial details of bills. He needs a staff. A lot of work goes into policy creation. It's not basic paperwork. There is nothing vague about policy. It is detailed, nuance manpower that goes into it. She has to oversee it is done correctly/
I don't care. There are far too many people employed by the taxpayers.
BTW, if there is nothing vague about policy, then why would it be so difficult to understand?
We elect these people to represent us. We pay them a ton of money because they are allegedly the best and the brightest.

Will Clinton appoint Warren her attorney after she is indicted for illegally taking foreign campaign contributions from the Saudis and Chinese?
Citizens United has made that a simple thing to overcome. The Saudis and Chinese just have to set up a 501(c)(4) and they're all set. I'd explain what that is, but you're a moron.

Make sure you thank Clarence "Tom" Thomas.
Actually CU had nothing to do with that.
And your racism is noted, asshole.
Nothing racist about pointing out that Clarence despises his race.

So how is Hillary going to be indicted, exactly?
You dont think using a racist slur is racist? Oh, it's only racist when Republicans do it.
Hillary? Wow, there are so many crimes. Destruction of gov't records, malfeasance in office, illegal campaign contributions, bribery, destruction of evidence, obstruction of justice. And that's just what we know now.
And all of that is straight out of your warped imagination.

If not, provide proof for any of those accusations.

Want to try another approach at sounding credible? :lol:
I don't care if you believe it or not.
Nobody else believes it either, asshole.
Speak for yourself, retard.

Well, according to your profile, you're 28. I would have guessed 8.
That's because you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back