🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will President Hillary offer Senator Warren a Cabinet-level position?

Will Clinton appoint Warren her attorney after she is indicted for illegally taking foreign campaign contributions from the Saudis and Chinese?
Citizens United has made that a simple thing to overcome. The Saudis and Chinese just have to set up a 501(c)(4) and they're all set. I'd explain what that is, but you're a moron.

Make sure you thank Clarence "Tom" Thomas.
Actually CU had nothing to do with that.
And your racism is noted, asshole.
Nothing racist about pointing out that Clarence despises his race.

So how is Hillary going to be indicted, exactly?

What has Warren lied about?
Being an Indian, for one.
I'm sure you had no problem with the Cruz's government shut down and later lie that he wasn't the cause of it.
Don't know what that has to do with the topic but the government shutdown was not a bad thing. We should have more of them.
Yeah that whole idea sounds so appealing doesn't it? You repub saps have no appreciation for how important the government is and it is childish. Could you go a week without government workers running our infrastructure? How about no police force? How about no agency enforcing safe standards of food and pharmaceutical products?
Seems to be me we had a government shut down and everyone's life continued pretty much like always.
Another fail post from the most failed poster on this site.
Except that it cost the taxpayers $24 BILLION.

I suspect she will. In fact, they may have already struck a deal. Senator Warren will help keep/move President Hillary more left on Liberal/Progressive issues that are important to Senator Warren and most Democrats.

foolish question. there will never be a president hillary.

What has Warren lied about?
I'm sure you had no problem with the Cruz's government shut down and later lie that he wasn't the cause of it.
Don't know what that has to do with the topic but the government shutdown was not a bad thing. We should have more of them.
Yeah that whole idea sounds so appealing doesn't it? You repub saps have no appreciation for how important the government is and it is childish. Could you go a week without government workers running our infrastructure? How about no police force? How about no agency enforcing safe standards of food and pharmaceutical products?
Yeah, yeah, save it. That isn't what happens. Essential government services are still provided. The worst thing that happens is a few low level employees get a few days off from work. You are either ignorant or dishonest.
13% of the federal government shut down. Those days off were furlough. My sister was one of them.

The next government shutdown would likely shut down other parts. Think like a grown up.

Seems to be me we had a government shut down and everyone's life continued pretty much like always.
Another fail post from the most failed poster on this site.
Except that it cost the taxpayers $24 BILLION.

it cost us nothing, it actually saved money. Wake TF up.

Yeah, yeah, save it. That isn't what happens. Essential government services are still provided. The worst thing that happens is a few low level employees get a few days off from work. You are either ignorant or dishonest.
I disagree.
Billy is both. In fact Billy is a special kind of stupid.
lol you try way too hard.

Will Clinton appoint Warren her attorney after she is indicted for illegally taking foreign campaign contributions from the Saudis and Chinese?
Citizens United has made that a simple thing to overcome. The Saudis and Chinese just have to set up a 501(c)(4) and they're all set. I'd explain what that is, but you're a moron.

Make sure you thank Clarence "Tom" Thomas.
Actually CU had nothing to do with that.
And your racism is noted, asshole.
Nothing racist about pointing out that Clarence despises his race.

So how is Hillary going to be indicted, exactly?
You dont think using a racist slur is racist? Oh, it's only racist when Republicans do it.
Hillary? Wow, there are so many crimes. Destruction of gov't records, malfeasance in office, illegal campaign contributions, bribery, destruction of evidence, obstruction of justice. And that's just what we know now.

I disagree.
Translation: Yes, I really am stupid.

I suspect she will. In fact, they may have already struck a deal. Senator Warren will help keep/move President Hillary more left on Liberal/Progressive issues that are important to Senator Warren and most Democrats.
Yeah.....She would. To keep Warren out of the race. Sure.

I disagree.
Translation: Yes, I really am stupid.
I'm glad you managed some kind of maturity to admit that you are stupid.

13% of the federal government shut down. Those days off were furlough. My sister was one of them.

The next government shutdown would likely shut down other parts. Think like a grown up.
13% of government being shut down (permanently) is a good start. Note that I said "a good START". There is so much waste in government we should cut it in half. Get rid of all the useless and redundant positions, starting with your sister.

13% of government being shut down (permanently) is a good start. Note that I said "a good START". There is so much waste in government we should cut it in half. Get rid of all the useless and redundant positions, starting with your sister.
You really are a piece of shit aren't you? My sister works for Paul Ryan as a senior policy analyst. She is 20x the person you are.

You can't even articulate what is government waste. You like so many cons are so generic in your criticism of government that you come across like cartoons.

You really are a piece of shit aren't you? My sister works for Paul Ryan as a senior policy analyst. She is 20x the person you are.

You can't even articulate what is government waste. You like so many cons are so generic in your criticism of government that you come across like cartoons.
Want to try another approach at sounding credible? :lol:

Want to try another approach at sounding credible? :lol:
I don't care if you believe it or not.

Forum List

Back