🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will President Hillary offer Senator Warren a Cabinet-level position?

Yeah, yeah, save it. That isn't what happens. Essential government services are still provided. The worst thing that happens is a few low level employees get a few days off from work. You are either ignorant or dishonest.
13% of the federal government shut down. Those days off were furlough. My sister was one of them.

The next government shutdown would likely shut down other parts. Think like a grown up.
13% of government being shut down (permanently) is a good start. Note that I said "a good START". There is so much waste in government we should cut it in half. Get rid of all the useless and redundant positions, starting with your sister.
You really are a piece of shit aren't you? My sister works for Paul Ryan as a senior policy analyst. She is 20x the person you are.

You can't even articulate what is government waste. You like so many cons are so generic in your criticism of government that you come across like cartoons.
Want to try another approach at sounding credible? :lol:
I don't care if you believe it or not.
Nobody else believes it either, asshole.

13% of the federal government shut down. Those days off were furlough. My sister was one of them.

The next government shutdown would likely shut down other parts. Think like a grown up.
13% of government being shut down (permanently) is a good start. Note that I said "a good START". There is so much waste in government we should cut it in half. Get rid of all the useless and redundant positions, starting with your sister.
You really are a piece of shit aren't you? My sister works for Paul Ryan as a senior policy analyst. She is 20x the person you are.

You can't even articulate what is government waste. You like so many cons are so generic in your criticism of government that you come across like cartoons.
Clearly you are feeling inadequate right now. I feel sorry for you frankly. You're that big of a loser.

Clearly you are feeling inadequate right now. I feel sorry for you frankly. You're that big of a loser.
Translation: You got me but I'll try to save face with a meaningless insult. :lmao:

Translation: You got me but I'll try to save face with a meaningless insult. :lmao:
Thanks. I'm glad you can admit defeat.

I suspect she will. In fact, they may have already struck a deal. Senator Warren will help keep/move President Hillary more left on Liberal/Progressive issues that are important to Senator Warren and most Democrats.

LOL that you made this thread. It's like you're touting how openly underhanded your demagogues are. Sure, Hillary may have offered Warren something like Sec of State to stop her from being a presidential candidate nemesis just like Obama did for Hillary.

Thanks. I'm glad you can admit defeat.
You are such an amateur. Give us another Pee Wee Herman comeback now, we're all waiting.

Urban Dictionary I know you are but what am I

What has far left Obama accomplished in six and a half years?
And what has Hillary learned from that?

I seriously doubt Hillary is going to move left at all, and neither O'malley nor Warren are going to push her left. O'Malley is only in the race so Hillary can move to the RIGHT...distance herself from the hard left and run as a moderate.

The two party system works to her advantage, because you boobs are no better than us boobs who voted for Romney over Obama. He wasn't the candidate we wanted, but he was the lesser of two evils, and that is what Hillary is counting on. You far left guys and gals are going to pull the lever for Hillary on election day no matter how far to the right she moves.

She is going to cast herself as exactly what you guys think she is, a moderate Democrat.

What she hopes is to run against a Ted Cruz or a Rand Paul, and she will peel away the moderate Republicans in Ohio and Florida and Virginia.

Clintons aren't true believers, they are tacticians, triangulators...she has a plan, and it's a pretty good one.

We'll see if I'm right. But chances are, you on the far left are going to get left out in the cold by the Hillary Campaign.

The world will never know.

Kind of odd that we have a nation were people would rather be bureaucrats than a Senator.

Yeah that whole idea sounds so appealing doesn't it? You repub saps have no appreciation for how important the government is and it is childish. Could you go a week without government workers running our infrastructure? How about no police force? How about no agency enforcing safe standards of food and pharmaceutical products?
Yeah, yeah, save it. That isn't what happens. Essential government services are still provided. The worst thing that happens is a few low level employees get a few days off from work. You are either ignorant or dishonest.
I disagree.
Billy is both. In fact Billy is a special kind of stupid.
lol you try way too hard.
Translation: Yes, I really am stupid.
I'm glad you managed some kind of maturity to admit that you are stupid.
Another Billy fail post proving he is too stupid to understand a simple sentence.

Don't know what that has to do with the topic but the government shutdown was not a bad thing. We should have more of them.
Yeah that whole idea sounds so appealing doesn't it? You repub saps have no appreciation for how important the government is and it is childish. Could you go a week without government workers running our infrastructure? How about no police force? How about no agency enforcing safe standards of food and pharmaceutical products?

No wonder Ryan lost.

No wonder Ryan lost.
Apparently you are too stupid to know what a policy analyst actually does.

Hopefully. I hope she fills her cabinet with people just like Warren.
A liar appointing liars.
What has Warren lied about?
Being an Indian, for one.
I'm sure you had no problem with the Cruz's government shut down and later lie that he wasn't the cause of it.
Yeah, it was Cruz's idea to only shut down 18% of the government and just shut down Whitehouse tours along with the WWII memorial.

Obama hates veterans and hates the military. Obama controlled the shutdown.

Hopefully. I hope she fills her cabinet with people just like Warren.
A liar appointing liars.
What has Warren lied about?
Being an Indian, for one.
I'm sure you had no problem with the Cruz's government shut down and later lie that he wasn't the cause of it.
Yeah, it was Cruz's idea to only shut down 18% of the government and just shut down Whitehouse tours along with the WWII memorial.

Obama hates veterans and hates the military. Obama controlled the shutdown.
Let's not forget that he tried to scare seniors by saying their SSI payments may not be sent out. Of course, he never mentioned welfare payments, that was off the table.

Don't know what that has to do with the topic but the government shutdown was not a bad thing. We should have more of them.

Who pays her? Ryan or the taxpayers?
If Ryan is paying her out of his own pocket, I'm good with that.
If the taxpayers are footing the bill, I gotta ask...What in the hell does a member of Congress need with a senior policy analyst? Why not a regular old policy analyst which WE could paying half the money we're paying the one with the important sounding title?
Doesn't that outrage you in the least? That a elected servant to the puiblic needs a staff member that yanks down what is probably in excess of $75k per year?
I have to ask....Do you think the world would come to an end if every member of congress had their staff reduced by 50%?
Don't forget, for every senior staff member there are no doubt ten subordinates. The bullshit goes on and on...
Ideally, the next president would issue an Executive Order cutting federal employment by 1/3rd. The federal government is just too big and too full of itself...The first ones to go are those who are told to stay home every time a snowflake hits the steps of the US Capitol building. In other words, if they are THAT non essential, we don't need them.

If the taxpayers are footing the bill, I gotta ask...What in the hell does a member of Congress need with a senior policy analyst? Why not a regular old policy analyst which WE could paying half the money we're paying the one with the important sounding title?
Doesn't that outrage you in the least? That a elected servant to the puiblic needs a staff member that yanks down what is probably in excess of $75k per year?
I have to ask....Do you think the world would come to an end if every member of congress had their staff reduced by 50%?
Don't forget, for every senior staff member there are no doubt ten subordinates. The bullshit goes on and on...
Ideally, the next president would issue an Executive Order cutting federal employment by 1/3rd. The federal government is just too big and too full of itself...The first ones to go are those who are told to stay home every time a snowflake hits the steps of the US Capitol building. In other words, if they are THAT non essential, we don't need them.
Don't fall for his bullshit story. He probably doesn't even have a sister. Liberals are famous for making up these kinds of stories.

Don't fall for his bullshit story. He probably doesn't even have a sister. Liberals are famous for making up these kinds of stories.
Lol yeah that's it. I don't even have a sister. You got me. Oh my god. You are such a moron. You know what cons like you are known for? Being mentally retarded, Fox News brainwashed morons who are completely incapable of the most basic of critical thinking skills.

You have to understand the general hierarchy of any job. Paul Ryan doesn't have the time to examine the nitty gritty financial details of bills. He needs a staff. A lot of work goes into policy creation. It's not basic paperwork. There is nothing vague about policy. It is detailed, nuance manpower that goes into it. She has to oversee it is done correctly/

I suspect she will. In fact, they may have already struck a deal. Senator Warren will help keep/move President Hillary more left on Liberal/Progressive issues that are important to Senator Warren and most Democrats.

Cabinet position, nah, maybe an ambassadorship to say..............................Libya.

Forum List

Back