🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will President Hillary offer Senator Warren a Cabinet-level position?

ok, you tools have already FLOODED the board with Shrillary, your dream grandma

and she just announced THIS MORNING

maybe you can give us break

I suspect she will. In fact, they may have already struck a deal. Senator Warren will help keep/move President Hillary more left on Liberal/Progressive issues that are important to Senator Warren and most Democrats.
She does not want a Cabinet position.
She does not want the presidency.

Neither of those let her make banking/financial policy.

She wants the Senate Banking Chairmanship. That way, she can set the agenda, subpoena Wall St. executives, and grill them under oath.

I bet she gets it in 2017 when Hillary takes office and the Senate switches back to the Democrats. Although, if Wall St. guy Chuck Schumer becomes Majority Leader she will have to fight him publicly for it.

I suspect she will. In fact, they may have already struck a deal. Senator Warren will help keep/move President Hillary more left on Liberal/Progressive issues that are important to Senator Warren and most Democrats.
She does not want a Cabinet position.
She does not want the presidency.

Neither of those let her make banking/financial policy.

She wants the Senate Banking Chairmanship. That way, she can set the agenda, subpoena Wall St. executives, and grill them under oath.

I bet she gets it in 2017 when Hillary takes office and the Senate switches back to the Democrats. Although, if Wall St. guy Chuck Schumer becomes Majority Leader she will have to fight him publicly for it.

oh boy, chucky and the liar Indian. how much more can we the people hope for.

gawd, gross and should enough reason to vote Republican

Last edited:
Will Clinton appoint Warren her attorney after she is indicted for illegally taking foreign campaign contributions from the Saudis and Chinese?
Citizens United has made that a simple thing to overcome. The Saudis and Chinese just have to set up a 501(c)(4) and they're all set. I'd explain what that is, but you're a moron.

Make sure you thank Clarence "Tom" Thomas.

Hopefully. I hope she fills her cabinet with people just like Warren.
A liar appointing liars.
What has Warren lied about?
Being an Indian, for one.
I'm sure you had no problem with the Cruz's government shut down and later lie that he wasn't the cause of it.
Don't know what that has to do with the topic but the government shutdown was not a bad thing. We should have more of them.

Hopefully. I hope she fills her cabinet with people just like Warren.
A liar appointing liars.
I'm sure you had no problem with the Cruz's government shut down and later lie that he wasn't the cause of it.
Don't know what that has to do with the topic but the government shutdown was not a bad thing. We should have more of them.
Yeah that whole idea sounds so appealing doesn't it? You repub saps have no appreciation for how important the government is and it is childish. Could you go a week without government workers running our infrastructure? How about no police force? How about no agency enforcing safe standards of food and pharmaceutical products?

Will Clinton appoint Warren her attorney after she is indicted for illegally taking foreign campaign contributions from the Saudis and Chinese?
Citizens United has made that a simple thing to overcome. The Saudis and Chinese just have to set up a 501(c)(4) and they're all set. I'd explain what that is, but you're a moron.

Make sure you thank Clarence "Tom" Thomas.
Actually CU had nothing to do with that.
And your racism is noted, asshole.

A liar appointing liars.
Yeah that whole idea sounds so appealing doesn't it? You repub saps have no appreciation for how important the government is and it is childish. Could you go a week without government workers running our infrastructure? How about no police force? How about no agency enforcing safe standards of food and pharmaceutical products?
Seems to be me we had a government shut down and everyone's life continued pretty much like always.
Another fail post from the most failed poster on this site.

A liar appointing liars.
Yeah, yeah, save it. That isn't what happens. Essential government services are still provided. The worst thing that happens is a few low level employees get a few days off from work. You are either ignorant or dishonest.

Yeah, yeah, save it. That isn't what happens. Essential government services are still provided. The worst thing that happens is a few low level employees get a few days off from work. You are either ignorant or dishonest.
I disagree.
Billy is both. In fact Billy is a special kind of stupid.

No. She won't move Hillary more left.

I think you guys are fully aware of this. You can't even manage to fully address the policy issues of the Democrats NOW.

Yes, she will. Senator Warren has already vetted Hillary regarding those issues. If Hillary doesn't abide - Warren could easily make her a one-term president.
LMAO! Holy shit that's the funniest thing I've read today...this week...this...a long fucking time.

And they get promptly paid their full salary as soon as the shutdown ends. It's all bullshit.

No. She won't move Hillary more left.

I think you guys are fully aware of this. You can't even manage to fully address the policy issues of the Democrats NOW.

Yes, she will. Senator Warren has already vetted Hillary regarding those issues. If Hillary doesn't abide - Warren could easily make her a one-term president.

No. She won't.

481x466xReadyForHillary.jpg.pagespeed.ic.cfzIw-LG8o.webp

Offer? Yes. Will Warren accept? No. Why? She can increase her national profile more as a Senator that way.

Usually you offer a Cabinet position to a person who is at the end of their political career to open up a crucial seat to help your party or to give a person more national recognition so that they can win a Senate race in their state. Neither of those apply to Warren.

Forum List

Back