Will President Trump be subjected to Pre-trial incarceration?

But, I just finished paying off a bet that I made based on my belief that the Democrats would not be crazy enough to indict the frontrunner of the opposition party

Does being the front runner of a party 16 months before the election make one above the law?

Should such a status even be taken into account by the legal system?

Does being the front runner of a party 16 months before the election make one above the law?
No. Nor should being a political enemy make one below the law, as the Dems have put Trump for going on 8byears now.
Should such a status even be taken into account by the legal system?
That status is the only reason they are going after him.

Last edited:
We condemn China, Russia, Iran and North Korea but we are no better than them. Political persecution in once was a democratic society makes us no better than our enemies.

No, it is a fact. What makes us any better than other totalitarian nations?
We have problems, but we aren’t in the class of those countries you mentioned. Linking the US with North Korea, China and Iran is idiotic.

You can prove that of course?
No one can prove anything on a message board.

The fact that you would even ask for proof given the history that we are learning more about, tells me you're not paying attention or are willfully ignorant.
If Trump said tomorrow that he was dropping out and never running again, would the charges go away?
No because they're committed now. They'd try very hard to plea bargain or just agree to indefinite delays and put Trump on the back burner.

They'd need to free up staff to go after DeSantis.

We have problems, but we aren’t in the class of those countries you mentioned. Linking the US with North Korea, China and Iran is idiotic.
Persecuting a political candidate on phony charges makes us no better than the countries I mentioned. Our freedoms are slowly being taken away from us and you think we are a morally superior country? You have been brainwashed.

Trump is not going to win the 2024 election.

The problem with Trump is his juvenile outbursts. He gets himself in hot water by continually saying stupid stuff.

An example of that is his recent civil trial for the sexual assault. He should have just stayed with saying he doesn’t know this sons is and he’s never seen her before. But he had to stupidly say “besides, she’s not my type.”
Doesn't matter.....the Dims are catapulting him right back into the White House, he will win.

Persecuting a political candidate on phony charges makes us no better than the countries I mentioned. Our freedoms are slowly being taken away from us and you think we are a morally superior country? You have been brainwashed.
The charges are not all phony. Trump did do things which are not quite legal. Trump brings a lot of these problems upon himself.

The Jan 6 stuff is purely political and stupid. The case against him for retaining certain documents is legit.

Still, he’s not going to prison.

Forum List

Back