Will R-W'ers in Congress have the balls to say "NO" to cost of wall?

What is your argument here? I can't make sense of your fragmented stream of consciousness.

Let's take this one step at a time.

You are saying we do not give the Country of Mexico $320 million per year.

First step. What do we give Mexico in foreign aid on an annual basis?

have a grown up read to you post #154....

If we can't agree on Step 1, the verified amount of $320 million the USA gives Mexico in foreign aid annually as reported by the USA Today in this morning's edition....we are not going to advance this conversation.

I said $320 million/year and posted a link to the USA Today verifying the amount.

You're pathetic and not even close to a good troll.

U.S. provides aid worth $320 million a year to Mexico; experts say yanking it could hurt

What is your argument here? I can't make sense of your fragmented stream of consciousness.

That post is indecipherable.

I say we current give Mexico $320 million per year in foreign aid.

You claim this to be an incorrect number.

So, what is the correct number?

What is the total foreign aid the USA taxpayer currently gives to Mexico on an annual basis?

Just reply with a number.

You are saying the article in the USA Today from this morning is a lie? Maybe you should inform the USA Today they spew BS. Post your letter after you send it.

U.S. provides aid worth $320 million a year to Mexico; experts say yanking it could hurt

Look Kernel....you believe what you want and remain delusional......but there's the problem with simple arithmetic..........Take your $320.......and divide that number into what even the most moronic conservative cost of the wall being $25 Billion.....

........and then tell us how long before Mexico [supposedly] has paid for the wall

After you do all that.....Go take a nap.

That post is indecipherable.

I say we current give Mexico $320 million per year in foreign aid.

You claim this to be an incorrect number.

So, what is the correct number?

What is the total foreign aid the USA taxpayer currently gives to Mexico on an annual basis?

Just reply with a number.

You are saying the article in the USA Today from this morning is a lie? Maybe you should inform the USA Today they spew BS. Post your letter after you send it.

Look Kernel....you believe what you want and remain delusional......but there's the problem with simple arithmetic..........Take your $320.......and divide that number into what even the most moronic conservative cost of the wall being $25 Billion.....

........and then tell us how long before Mexico [supposedly] has paid for the wall

After you do all that.....Go take a nap.

I didn't say it would be paid in one year.

We stop all foreign aid to Mexico. It will finance the wall.

Let's go back to step 1. We are getting ahead of ourselves.

I said $320 million. You said that was not true.

So what is the real number?

We have not gotten past step one.

If we can't agree on Step 1, the verified amount of $320 million the USA gives Mexico in foreign aid annually as reported by the USA Today in this morning's edition....we are not going to advance this conversation.

I said $320 million/year and posted a link to the USA Today verifying the amount.

You're pathetic and not even close to a good troll.

I told you. The guy is nothing but a troll. He likes to strut around and call anyone who disagrees with him names.

Look kernel........at the rate in denying (according to you) Mexico's foreign aid of $320 M.......It would take about SEVENTY plus years for that wall to be paid......

So, now picture Trump's mantra to get elected....."My fellow right wingers, I will build a beautiful wall which you will pay for.....but rest assured that in 70 to 75 years, we'll have saved that money...."

Nat, are we going to get past step 1?

If we can't agree on the amount, we can't move forward.

I said $320 million. You claimed I was wrong. So what is the correct number?

I'm starting to feel like I need a shower after debating this with you....
I stated ......FINE, go with your $320 M......Now divide that number per year with the $25 Billion that the wall would cost......Let us know how many years it will take.

Look kernel........at the rate in denying (according to you) Mexico's foreign aid of $320 M.......It would take about SEVENTY plus years for that wall to be paid......

So, now picture Trump's mantra to get elected....."My fellow right wingers, I will build a beautiful wall which you will pay for.....but rest assured that in 70 to 75 years, we'll have saved that money...."

We are not past Step 1. The $320 million is not according to me, it's according to the USA Today in this morning's edition.

You claim I am wrong. What is the correct number?

If we can't find common ground on a verifiable fact, it's impossible to move forward.

I claimed $320 million and posted a link. You claimed I was wrong.

What is the correct number? Who was wrong?

Nat, are we going to get past step 1?

If we can't agree on the amount, we can't move forward.

I said $320 million. You claimed I was wrong. So what is the correct number?

I'm starting to feel like I need a shower after debating this with you....
I stated ......FINE, go with your $320 M......Now divide that number per year with the $25 Billion that the wall would cost......Let us know how many years it will take.

It's not my $320 million.

You can't even just get the first fact straight. You are coming from ideology and not facts.

@ 20 % tax it would only take like 3 mins to get rid of you.. And build the wall

Did I miss a timeline that Trump promised for Mexico to finance the wall?

What did he say as far as the timeline?

Does anyone have a specifIc quote from Trump about how long it will take for Mexico to pay for the wall construction?

God Damn you're dense......On post #154 I gave you MY source and here it is again

Financial Times: US Gives Mexico $75M Aid for an Anti-Immigrant Wall

Now.......you don't like it.....Fine !!!

Go to bed.

Even the most brain dead of right wingers who "believed" Trump must by now know that Mexico is NOT paying for any wall......

It is estimated that between the court costs for building a wall/fence on private properties (and tribal lands), the actual building costs, and the needed constant maintenance of that wall from underground tunnels, etc. will cost us $40 plus billions.

Republicans in congress are going to be faced with a huge dilemma.....back Trump in his narcissistic insanity, or risk their hides in the 2018 election cycle?

Happy trails.......

Yes...we get it...Trump will never get through the primaries.....

Trump is just going to quit.....

Hilary has a double digit lead.....

TRump will never start building the wall.....

And now you tell us Mexico won't pay for it.......

So...should we care what the fuck you think?

The wall is already mapped out and was partially built until Obama stopped it. So all we have to do is streamline it in. Put the peddle to the metal and get er done. It was approved by congress and now the senate has followed suit. It has to get built and it will be built.

They've already committed to appropriating 15 billion to start. And how about a link on the maintenance cost.

From MIT Technology review

Play with the numbers yourself to see why Trump is wrong about the cost of a border wall

Yes...Trump, the guy who actually builds things has a reputation for building those things ahead of schedule and under budget...but we should take the word of geeks who have never built anything........sure thing ......

And now you tell us Mexico won't pay for it.......

So...should we care what the fuck you think?

No, NO 2braincells....we should declare war on Mexico if they don't help inflate Trump's ego......

No other reason for warfare is nearly as valid as the orange clown's ego.

Just saw a report of THIRTY underground tunnels between Mexico and San Diego alone.........

Yeah, build that fucking above ground wall...................LOL

God Damn you're dense......On post #154 I gave you MY source and here it is again

Financial Times: US Gives Mexico $75M Aid for an Anti-Immigrant Wall

Now.......you don't like it.....Fine !!!

Go to bed.

Your Financial Times link doesn't work.

Here is a functioning link to an article that refers to the Financial Times article you cited.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/748502

Here is the quote:

"The Times claims the U.S. is sending Mexico $75 million in the form of equipment and training to help shore up its southern border. Ultimately, some of the Central American migrants wind up at America's southern doorstep. Stopping them from entering Mexico is the first line of defense."

That's not total US annual foreign aid to Mexico. You cited a 1 time payment from the USA to Mexico for Mexico to secure their border with Guatemala.

Let's walk through your logic.

Because the USA is giving Mexico $75 million to help Mexico secure their Southern Border with Guatemala, you are claiming the USA does not give $320 million a year in taxpayer subsidies to Mexico and that money can't be used to help pay for the wall?

Huh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back