Will R-W'ers in Congress have the balls to say "NO" to cost of wall?

Even the most brain dead of right wingers who "believed" Trump must by now know that Mexico is NOT paying for any wall......

It is estimated that between the court costs for building a wall/fence on private properties (and tribal lands), the actual building costs, and the needed constant maintenance of that wall from underground tunnels, etc. will cost us $40 plus billions.

Republicans in congress are going to be faced with a huge dilemma.....back Trump in his narcissistic insanity, or risk their hides in the 2018 election cycle?

Happy trails.......
They wont, and they do not risk anything. No republican voter cares for the deficit if the president pretends to be a republican.

Even the most brain dead of right wingers who "believed" Trump must by now know that Mexico is NOT paying for any wall......

It is estimated that between the court costs for building a wall/fence on private properties (and tribal lands), the actual building costs, and the needed constant maintenance of that wall from underground tunnels, etc. will cost us $40 plus billions.

Republicans in congress are going to be faced with a huge dilemma.....back Trump in his narcissistic insanity, or risk their hides in the 2018 election cycle?

Happy trails.......
They wont, and they do not risk anything. No republican voter cares for the deficit if the president pretends to be a republican.

Can you explain to us the point your buddy is failing to make by citing the USA is giving Mexico $75 million to help them secure their southern border with Guatemala?

Happy trails.......

Can you explain to us the point your buddy is failing to make by citing the USA is giving Mexico $75 million to help them secure their southern border with Guatemala?
Engrish? No can do.

Happy trails.......

Engrish? No can do.

Yea, I couldn't make sense of his logic either.

He is using the price of a mango in the Philippines to explain why Venezuela has a worthless currency. He is not making any sense.

Thanks for confirming.

Happy trails.......

Engrish? No can do.

Yea, I couldn't make sense of his logic either.

He is using the price of a mango in the Philippines to explain why Venezuela has a worthless currency. He is not making any sense.

Thanks for confirming.
You will get over it and Trump will fix it. It is that simple in trumpistan.

Happy trails.......
The wall Is just a simple policy position that the RW can easily understand. Hell a child knows what a wall is. I honestly think this wall bullshit is one of the main reasons for Trump'a election. Finally the dumb American public understands an immigration solution put forth by a president. Unfortunately for them the wall idea is still an incredibly stupid idea for a multitude of reasons.

The wall Is just a simple policy position that the RW can easily understand. Hell a child knows what a wall is. I honestly think this wall bullshit is one of the main reasons for Trump'a election. Finally the dumb American public understands an immigration solution put forth by a president. Unfortunately for them the wall idea is still an incredibly stupid idea for a multitude of reasons.

Indeed....As I posted earlier.......There are THIRTY underground tunnels (that have been found) in just the narrow strip between Tijuana and San Diego......Ask a right winger to,in turn,ask the Trumpster how his "beautiful wall" will have to be BOTH 30 feet up and 30 feet down.....

heck, we'd be creating new earthquake zones. Insanity thy name is Trump...

The illegals cost us $150 billion a year. Cheap wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually it's $113 billions not $150b. The $113b cost are for the illegals that are here in here not the illegals that are out there.
A lot of them pay taxes that will never benefit. Just imagine If all of them pay taxes.
You enjoy the cheap prices of agricultural products. Services Etc etc etc.

Indeed....As I posted earlier.......There are THIRTY underground tunnels (that have been found) in just the narrow strip between Tijuana and San Diego......Ask a right winger to,in turn,ask the Trumpster how his "beautiful wall" will have to be BOTH 30 feet up and 30 feet down.....

We have yet another stupid argument by a stupid snowflake.

Using this argument, banks shouldn't have vaults because safecrackers exist.

Wow.

Now they're saying the cost estimate is at $25 Billion
and no one can explain exactly what this wall is for.

Collapse the tunnels when they are found regardless of whether someone is in the tunnels.

Well, only partially true.....The MAIN reason for the wall is to boost Trump's fragile ego.......LOL

Well, only partially true.....The MAIN reason for the wall is to boost Trump's fragile ego.......LOL
A big wall to perhaps make up for his tiny little penis

I think this is a dangerous thing to post online. I'm not suggesting that you'll be persecuted for it. Rather, I'm worried that if Trump reads enough comments like this, we'll be 'treated' with a tweet we really, really don't want to see.

A big wall to perhaps make up for his tiny little penis

I think this is a dangerous thing to post online. I'm not suggesting that you'll be persecuted for it. Rather, I'm worried that if Trump reads enough comments like this, we'll be 'treated' with a tweet we really, really don't want to see.
It's probably best, now that he's in office, that I go offline until things cool down

Nat,

Are you ready to admit you were wrong and move on to the next step in the discussion?

How much taxpayer money does the USA give to Mexico in Federal Aid on an annual basis?

Happy trails.......

It will only cost us $40 bucks to get rid of you?

Good bye

WTH. If you don't have arguments here go back to your hibernation cave.

Ironically, Nat went to sleep on his own bullshit.

This is what happens when you try to get snowflakes to stick to facts. They simply cannot have a fact based discussion.

Forum List

Back