Will R-W'ers in Congress have the balls to say "NO" to cost of wall?

Even the most brain dead of right wingers who "believed" Trump must by now know that Mexico is NOT paying for any wall......

It is estimated that between the court costs for building a wall/fence on private properties (and tribal lands), the actual building costs, and the needed constant maintenance of that wall from underground tunnels, etc. will cost us $40 plus billions.

Republicans in congress are going to be faced with a huge dilemma.....back Trump in his narcissistic insanity, or risk their hides in the 2018 election cycle?

Happy trails.......

Actually even the most brain dead understand that a wall is what the People want. Where have you been?

One thing I do like about the wall is the message it sends to Mexico. On the face of it, it is totally impractical. However, the US cannot be expected to take up the slack from the Mexican govt. The reason people leave the shitholes of Central/South America and Mexico is because they govts are totally corrupt. Time to clean house in those places. Stop supporting those govts, too. Start supporting those that are trying to do better. 20-30 years ago Chile and Argentina were basketcases. Now, they're on the precipice of being almost first-world countries.

Nat,

Are you ready to admit you were wrong and move on to the next step in the discussion?

How much taxpayer money does the USA give to Mexico in Federal Aid on an annual basis?

Its got to be way past your bed time Kernel....Give it a rest.......

If you say that we give $320 million to Mexico.....FINE !!!! I'd hate for you to get so constipated that you won't be able to attend the next Trump rally....You know how Trump gets when not enough people show up for his little ego boosts.

Will R-W'ers in Congress have the balls to say "NO" to cost of wall?

Highly unlikely.

Deficit-Attention-GOP.jpg
Why would they say no? When did leftwing douche bags ever start worrying about the cost of something?

Nat,

Are you ready to admit you were wrong and move on to the next step in the discussion?

How much taxpayer money does the USA give to Mexico in Federal Aid on an annual basis?

Its got to be way past your bed time Kernel....Give it a rest.......

If you say that we give $320 million to Mexico.....FINE !!!! I'd hate for you to get so constipated that you won't be able to attend the next Trump rally....You know how Trump gets when not enough people show up for his little ego boosts.

The USA Today said it was $320 million.

Here try this, it will free your mind.

Say, "If the USA Today says that we give $320 million per year to Mexico....FINE !!!!"

It's not tough.

So are we in agreement that you were wrong and the accurate number is $320 million?

The pessimist always shout that something can't be done.

Of course it CAN be done, moron. we are talking whether a wall is where we want to waste our tax dollars on to benefit Trump's ego..
Even the most brain dead of right wingers who "believed" Trump must by now know that Mexico is NOT paying for any wall......

It is estimated that between the court costs for building a wall/fence on private properties (and tribal lands), the actual building costs, and the needed constant maintenance of that wall from underground tunnels, etc. will cost us $40 plus billions.

I feel WOW'd...you have your numbers all calculated out, you must be a really smart guy.
Do you happen to have the numbers on what another 10 million Guadalupe's and Pedro's dropping anchor babies at rodents pace will cost American tax payers? I'm gonna bet you don't.

Nat doesn't deal in facts. The pathetic part is that he thinks he can convince anyone of his bullshit.

He has a long 415 weeks ahead of him.

Here is a post from NAT on November 6th...2 days before the election.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

(The link works. I don't know why it says error)

"I expect that by this Wednesday, a barrage of new screen names from out right wing friends will hit this forum. The more "honest" ones will claim that they never really liked Trump, and the sleazier ones will just have come up with cute new screen names........The "lock her up" crowd has thinned.

We are a nation of laws and the transference of power should be both accepted and honored as what makes us a great nation. American was ALWAYS great, despite what the Trumpster spewed."

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back