Will R-W'ers in Congress have the balls to say "NO" to cost of wall?

Did you notice that Trump/Republicans have cut your $40 + billion dollar OP wall estimate to under $20 billion, amazing huh.. :laugh:

I estimate Democrats could have built a wide open wall for just less than a trillion given their propensity for graft and corruption...
$12 to $15 billion is what I have seen cited most often. The highest estimate I've seen is $25 billion, so $40 billion sounds off.

And you know Trump ain't gonna pay retail+ like they've been doing for decades.
Maybe he'll hire some Mexicans. I hear they work cheap.

Don't believe everything you hear.
But all the Democrats swear it's true.

I got desperate a while back and talked to some, they all wanted 10-12 an hour with me providing the transportation and they wanted to be paid form the time I picked them up till the time I dropped them off. I finally found a local citizen that had his own transportation to do the job for 10 an hour and it didn't start till he started work.

$12 to $15 billion is what I have seen cited most often. The highest estimate I've seen is $25 billion, so $40 billion sounds off.

I got desperate a while back and talked to some, they all wanted 10-12 an hour with me providing the transportation and they wanted to be paid form the time I picked them up till the time I dropped them off. I finally found a local citizen that had his own transportation to do the job for 10 an hour and it didn't start till he started work.
Well, ok,I don't see Trump driving them to work in the morning.

Obviously that is a doctored photo. The present barrier is 20 feet tall. The new wall will be 55 feet tall.

Wha??? Fake news?!?
lol Either that or the boy is about 15 feet tall.

Yeah, but the Mexicans have a state sponsored gene-altering program that's making them a lot taller these days. True story. You can look it up: (www.alternativefacts.com)
Those sneaky Mexicans!

I had that experience once, which is the number of times I used Mexicans to remove a piano from my basement.

I had that experience once, which is the number of times I used Mexicans to remove a piano from my basement.

I chose to drive away.

Even the most brain dead of right wingers who "believed" Trump must by now know that Mexico is NOT paying for any wall......

It is estimated that between the court costs for building a wall/fence on private properties (and tribal lands), the actual building costs, and the needed constant maintenance of that wall from underground tunnels, etc. will cost us $40 plus billions.

Republicans in congress are going to be faced with a huge dilemma.....back Trump in his narcissistic insanity, or risk their hides in the 2018 election cycle?

Happy trails.......

They've already committed to appropriating 15 billion to start. And how about a link on the maintenance cost.

Well you have to build the wall before you can estimate the maintenance but it will be huge because. You have to build housing for the BP agents in those remotes areas. Which includes water system, AC, electricity, plumbing etc. In the long run Rain and storm will damage the foundation of those walls.
Let me guess. Now you're an engineer, right? :lol:

I think I have figured out the true leftist opposition to the wall. It isn't the cost, they don't care about the benefits...it's all political. Once that wall is up it's permanent. It's not like an EO they can reverse to pander to Mexicans, it's not a path way to legalization they can taunt people with. It's permanent and done and if they ever get control again and illegals start flooding back over they have nothing to blame it on. This wall takes so much political bullshit away from the dems they will die a slow death if it gets built. It's a permanent monument to their failure they can't get around.

Here's a fantastic spot where the wall MUST be built......How easy do you think this will be?

2-Casa-Grande-peak.jpeg
In cases like that we can just put some federal agents in some key locations with sniper rifles. Enter at your own risk.

You know we can ask another question. Will Democrats ever put American interests above the interests of foreigners?

Who knows? But the Democrats don't have much power these days. The Republicans are running the shit-show now.
It was rhetorical. We ALL know Americans don't want what the Democratic party wants nor what the GOP did represent. The dems knew that long ago its why they want wide open borders for illegals

You think Dylann Roof is a hero?
Yep

Even the most brain dead of right wingers who "believed" Trump must by now know that Mexico is NOT paying for any wall......

It is estimated that between the court costs for building a wall/fence on private properties (and tribal lands), the actual building costs, and the needed constant maintenance of that wall from underground tunnels, etc. will cost us $40 plus billions.

Republicans in congress are going to be faced with a huge dilemma.....back Trump in his narcissistic insanity, or risk their hides in the 2018 election cycle?

Happy trails.......

Too late. You had your chance to discuss details back in the 90s. YOu choose to demagogue the issue.

Now?

Do Everything. Right now.

In cases like that we can just put some federal agents in some key locations with sniper rifles. Enter at your own risk.

Maybe we can ask for training tips from these folks......

The Border Troops of the German Democratic Republic, in German Grenztruppen der DDR, were a military force of the GDR and the primary force guarding the Berlin Wall and the border between East and West Germany. The Border Troops numbered at their peak approximately 47,000 troops

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?

Well, I could, but you would have to first show that you graduated from junior high....

You know we can ask another question. Will Democrats ever put American interests above the interests of foreigners?

Who knows? But the Democrats don't have much power these days. The Republicans are running the shit-show now.
It was rhetorical. We ALL know Americans don't want what the Democratic party wants nor what the GOP did represent. The dems knew that long ago its why they want wide open borders for illegals

You think Dylann Roof is a hero?
Yep

I see you're staking out the moral high ground.

Forum List

Back