Will R-W'ers in Congress have the balls to say "NO" to cost of wall?

A 1,000-mile-long, 50-foot-tall wall with a 15-foot foundation, would cost nearly $9 billion in concrete, $4.6 billion in reinforcing steel and at least $27 billion for labor.

(and this does not include court fights over land and access and maintenance, etc.)

MIT: Trump's border wall would actually cost $40B

So what's your point? I don't care how much it costs. It'll be money well-spent for a change. I want mine now. Many have enjoyed the benefits of insane spending. But i haven't. It's time for me to get something from all the spending. It's my turn. Spend whatever it takes. Get it done.

You know we can ask another question. Will Democrats ever put American interests above the interests of foreigners? Nope! We all know why dems are scared of the wall. Less illegals equals less automatic Democrat voters! If the dems have to depend on actual policy well they are shit outta Luck! Same mostly for republicans but they have trump who can change the GOP towards a more populist party.

I remember when Republican led the charge to tear down just such a wall in Germany. But then, this isn't your father's Republican party.
Hey retard. Maybe next tie you should put a minimal amount of effort into understanding what the Berlin wall was about before using it as an example.

This wall wasn't something the west broke down to get into you dumb ass. It was torn down to let oppressed people out.

Interesting. I wonder how long it will take us to tear ours down?

How dumb are you? I even provided a video. Do you need a crayon drawing to understand the difference?

Not dumb enough, apparently, to see any sense in what you're saying. You've never heard of ladders, have you?

"PHILADELPHIA — Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will authorize $12 billion to $15 billion for a wall spanning the entire U.S.-Mexico border as soon as Sept. 30, the Republican leaders said Thursday."

GOP leaders will fork over at least $12 billion for border wall

Dam it.....we have to wait NINE more months before they start the wall????

Are you sure that Trump will be around by then?....LOL

Did you notice that Trump/Republicans have cut your $40 + billion dollar OP wall estimate to under $20 billion, amazing huh.. :laugh:

I estimate Democrats could have built a wide open wall for just less than a trillion given their propensity for graft and corruption...
$12 to $15 billion is what I have seen cited most often. The highest estimate I've seen is $25 billion, so $40 billion sounds off.

Those silly ,uneducated folks at MIT beg to differ.....

MIT: Trump's border wall would actually cost $40B

NO the uneducated idiots said 27-40 billion and I bet they most likely have never built a damn thing themselves.

You know we can ask another question. Will Democrats ever put American interests above the interests of foreigners?

Who knows? But the Democrats don't have much power these days. The Republicans are running the shit-show now.

Not dumb enough, apparently, to see any sense in what you're saying. You've never heard of ladders, have you?

More proof you do not have any idea what you are talking about. Just find yourself a picture of some dog shit, and try to figure out how it dropped from space, and is not burned up due to global warming.

NO the uneducated idiots said 27-40 billion and I bet they most likely have never built a damn thing themselves.

Excellent retort.........In your world, MIT is a shitty university, who knew?

You know we can ask another question. Will Democrats ever put American interests above the interests of foreigners?

Who knows? But the Democrats don't have much power these days. The Republicans are running the shit-show now.
It was rhetorical. We ALL know Americans don't want what the Democratic party wants nor what the GOP did represent. The dems knew that long ago its why they want wide open borders for illegals

I say, build the wall quickly and after my dream comes true.. so far, millions promised but it appears they democrat-ed... :eusa_doh:

liberalsescape.jpg

Last edited:
"PHILADELPHIA — Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will authorize $12 billion to $15 billion for a wall spanning the entire U.S.-Mexico border as soon as Sept. 30, the Republican leaders said Thursday."

GOP leaders will fork over at least $12 billion for border wall

Did you notice that Trump/Republicans have cut your $40 + billion dollar OP wall estimate to under $20 billion, amazing huh.. :laugh:

I estimate Democrats could have built a wide open wall for just less than a trillion given their propensity for graft and corruption...
$12 to $15 billion is what I have seen cited most often. The highest estimate I've seen is $25 billion, so $40 billion sounds off.

And you know Trump ain't gonna pay retail+ like they've been doing for decades.
Maybe he'll hire some Mexicans. I hear they work cheap.

Don't believe everything you hear.

And you know Trump ain't gonna pay retail+ like they've been doing for decades.
Maybe he'll hire some Mexicans. I hear they work cheap.

Don't believe everything you hear.
But all the Democrats swear it's true.

It was rhetorical. We ALL know Americans don't want what the Democratic party wants nor what the GOP did represent. The dems knew that long ago its why they want wide open borders for illegals

You think Dylann Roof is a hero?

Nope Flushed the shit the other day, and flushing more each day!

The Postillon: Trump’s first bowel movement in White House twice the size of Obama’s, Press Secretary reports

Excellent retort.........In your world, MIT is a shitty university, who knew?

Engineers design, they don't build, I've dealt with them most of my life and very few have the common sense to pour piss out of a boot with instructions written on the heal. The method they are using for construction is the most expensive, there are much less expensive alternatives. You know those tall concrete walls on your local mall, they aren't constructed on site.

Forum List

Back