Will R-W'ers in Congress have the balls to say "NO" to cost of wall?

So far President Trump has made good on all his promises and you've been wrong in all your predictions. Are you able to learn from this experience?

Damn...and here .I was waiting for the obliteration of ISIS because Trump had a plan better than the generals......And I was waiting for all those coal miners to get their jobs back in KY and W VA.

Were those "silly promises" to get votes from idiots?
Maybe in week two.

"PHILADELPHIA — Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will authorize $12 billion to $15 billion for a wall spanning the entire U.S.-Mexico border as soon as Sept. 30, the Republican leaders said Thursday."

GOP leaders will fork over at least $12 billion for border wall

Dam it.....we have to wait NINE more months before they start the wall????

Are you sure that Trump will be around by then?....LOL

Did you notice that Trump/Republicans have cut your $40 + billion dollar OP wall estimate to under $20 billion, amazing huh.. :laugh:

I estimate Democrats could have built a wide open wall for just less than a trillion given their propensity for graft and corruption...
$12 to $15 billion is what I have seen cited most often. The highest estimate I've seen is $25 billion, so $40 billion sounds off.

Those silly ,uneducated folks at MIT beg to differ.....

MIT: Trump's border wall would actually cost $40B

Republicans say no to the wall, they'll be in deep shit down the road. It's what most Americans want. Especially Republicans. Trump's gonna win this one too. He has the People behind him.

Republicans say no to the wall, they'll be in deep shit down the road. It's what most Americans want. Especially Republicans. Trump's gonna win this one too. He has the People behind him.

Goose-stepping all the way!

.....the percentage of Americans backing the edifice in a new Pew Research Center study on attitudes about immigration released Thursday is far lower: 36 percent.

Now, I realize that your half brain tells you that 36% is "most Americans" (you know, being dumb and ignorant and all)......But before you say that the Pew poll was bullshit, REMEMBER that it is Trump who quotes Pew Polling on his other bullshit about milliosn of illegals voting against him......LOL

Goose-stepping all the way!

Hey, they screw Trump and the People at their own peril. Most Americans want border security now. Especially Republicans.

"PHILADELPHIA — Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will authorize $12 billion to $15 billion for a wall spanning the entire U.S.-Mexico border as soon as Sept. 30, the Republican leaders said Thursday."

Did you notice that Trump/Republicans have cut your $40 + billion dollar OP wall estimate to under $20 billion, amazing huh.. :laugh:

I estimate Democrats could have built a wide open wall for just less than a trillion given their propensity for graft and corruption...
$12 to $15 billion is what I have seen cited most often. The highest estimate I've seen is $25 billion, so $40 billion sounds off.

And you know Trump ain't gonna pay retail+ like they've been doing for decades.

If MIT built it, it probably would cost more than 40 billion and look something like this...

download (32).jpg

.....the percentage of Americans backing the edifice in a new Pew Research Center study on attitudes about immigration released Thursday is far lower: 36 percent.

Now, I realize that your half brain tells you that 36% is "most Americans" (you know, being dumb and ignorant and all)......But before you say that the Pew poll was bullshit, REMEMBER that it is Trump who quotes Pew Polling on his other bullshit about milliosn of illegals voting against him......LOL

Border security now. Both Republicans and Democrats have refused to deliver. But Trump's gonna deliver. Republicans opposing it, do it at their own peril. They'll regret it bigtime.

That is an estimate from Konstantin Kakaes, who has never built anything. He is a science journalist, a talker, not a doer.

A 1,000-mile-long, 50-foot-tall wall with a 15-foot foundation, would cost nearly $9 billion in concrete, $4.6 billion in reinforcing steel and at least $27 billion for labor.

(and this does not include court fights over land and access and maintenance, etc.)

I remember when Republican led the charge to tear down just such a wall in Germany. But then, this isn't your father's Republican party.
Hey retard. Maybe next tie you should put a minimal amount of effort into understanding what the Berlin wall was about before using it as an example.

This wall wasn't something the west broke down to get into you dumb ass. It was torn down to let oppressed people out.

Interesting. I wonder how long it will take us to tear ours down?

How dumb are you? I even provided a video. Do you need a crayon drawing to understand the difference?

And you know Trump ain't gonna pay retail+ like they've been doing for decades.
Maybe he'll hire some Mexicans. I hear they work cheap.

I really like seeing Trump hating racist murderers try to defame everything he does as he charges ahead making everything they slap so much better for everyone, and proving they are just whiney wittul babies. There are many ways to make Mexico pay without even raising a single tariff. I know you ignorant liberal scum dwelling murderers cant figure out how, but just like we watched every bad thing we predicted about oshit and company, WE know how to do it because we are builders, not dividers, liars, and destroyers.

If MIT built it, it probably would cost more than 40 billion and look something like this...

View attachment 108905
The guy who wrote the article isn't even from MIT. He is a science journalist best known for a book about space who published an article in an MIT journal.

Even the most brain dead of right wingers who "believed" Trump must by now know that Mexico is NOT paying for any wall......

It is estimated that between the court costs for building a wall/fence on private properties (and tribal lands), the actual building costs, and the needed constant maintenance of that wall from underground tunnels, etc. will cost us $40 plus billions.

Republicans in congress are going to be faced with a huge dilemma.....back Trump in his narcissistic insanity, or risk their hides in the 2018 election cycle?

Happy trails.......

This one is an easy choice.

The wall just got 10 feet higher. No one wants to import more regressive liberals to the country, no matter what the cost.

Forum List

Back