Will R-W'ers in Congress have the balls to say "NO" to cost of wall?

I think I have figured out the true leftist opposition to the wall. It isn't the cost, they don't care about the benefits...it's all political. Once that wall is up it's permanent. It's not like an EO they can reverse to pander to Mexicans, it's not a path way to legalization they can taunt people with. It's permanent and done and if they ever get control again and illegals start flooding back over they have nothing to blame it on. This wall takes so much political bullshit away from the dems they will die a slow death if it gets built. It's a permanent monument to their failure they can't get around.

Here's a fantastic spot where the wall MUST be built......How easy do you think this will be?

2-Casa-Grande-peak.jpeg
I can think of several ways to do it. Where is the border line located?

Wow, Democrats like this OP suddenly care about Government spending? Really? Pretty convenient, no? Sorry, not buyin it.

And my advice to Republicans would be to have the balls to say yes. It's what most Americans, especially Republicans, want. They defy Trump and the People at their own peril.

I remember when Republican led the charge to tear down just such a wall in Germany. But then, this isn't your father's Republican party.

So what you are advocating is the alternative where illegals can come and go as they please

What a fantastic and intelligent "conclusion" there fuck head......

If that were truw look at the money we can save by FIRING those 30,000 agents on the Border Patyrol who are obviously doing NOTHING.....correct?

Even the most brain dead of right wingers who "believed" Trump must by now know that Mexico is NOT paying for any wall......

It is estimated that between the court costs for building a wall/fence on private properties (and tribal lands), the actual building costs, and the needed constant maintenance of that wall from underground tunnels, etc. will cost us $40 plus billions.

Republicans in congress are going to be faced with a huge dilemma.....back Trump in his narcissistic insanity, or risk their hides in the 2018 election cycle?

Happy trails.......

They've already committed to appropriating 15 billion to start. And how about a link on the maintenance cost.

Well you have to build the wall before you can estimate the maintenance but it will be huge because. You have to build housing for the BP agents in those remotes areas. Which includes water system, AC, electricity, plumbing etc. In the long run Rain and storm will damage the foundation of those walls.

I'm not the one that included a maintenance estimate in the OP. They don't have housing now and cover those areas, why would it be needed after?

So what you are advocating is the alternative where illegals can come and go as they please

If that were truw look at the money we can save by FIRING those 30,000 agents on the Border Patyrol who are obviously doing NOTHING.....correct?

Even more money saved for the taxpayers as those no longer with the govt will move into private positions.

I remember when Republican led the charge to tear down just such a wall in Germany. But then, this isn't your father's Republican party.
You do understand the wall in Berlin wasn't there to keep people out it was to keep people in right? Please tell me you have put enough effort into learning this. At least enough to understand what the reasoning behind tearing that wall down was.

Even the most brain dead of right wingers who "believed" Trump must by now know that Mexico is NOT paying for any wall......

It is estimated that between the court costs for building a wall/fence on private properties (and tribal lands), the actual building costs, and the needed constant maintenance of that wall from underground tunnels, etc. will cost us $40 plus billions.

Republicans in congress are going to be faced with a huge dilemma.....back Trump in his narcissistic insanity, or risk their hides in the 2018 election cycle?

Happy trails.......
"PHILADELPHIA — Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will authorize $12 billion to $15 billion for a wall spanning the entire U.S.-Mexico border as soon as Sept. 30, the Republican leaders said Thursday."

GOP leaders will fork over at least $12 billion for border wall

Happy trails.......

Gads, you're quite the liberal, "Fake News" enthusiast ... :popcorn:

It is all over the news, where have you been...lol do you have a link to discredit it..?

You want to talk links when your OP had none... so why bother, the hate, intolerance and sour grapes is strong in you, I'd rather you enjoy your frothing self and provide additional amusement for me and others.. :wink_2:

You obviously have no fucking clue about what has gone on at the border over the last two years of the Barrypuppet where "stand-down" orders were given and anyone that complained were told to get another job.

Border Patrol ordered to release illegals ‘still soaking wet’ from Rio Grande, union says

You do understand the wall in Berlin wasn't there to keep people out it was to keep people in right? Please tell me you have put enough effort into learning this. At least enough to understand what the reasoning behind tearing that wall down was.

you may be asking too much

Wow, Democrats like this OP suddenly care about Government spending? Really? Pretty convenient, no? Sorry, not buyin it.

I really don't give a shit what you "won't buy"........But since I feel generous here's a question for you...

the wall will GREATLY boost Trumps ego.......but would you as an American (maybe) rather see the money spent on avoiding this in Minneapolis....Yes or No?

75964197_10.jpg

You obviously have no fucking clue about what has gone on at the border over the last two years of the Barrypuppet where "stand-down" orders were given and anyone that complained were told to get another job.

When will you ALSO post the commercials from FOX news?

Happy trails.......
The wall costs very little compared to what we spend on illegals.

"PHILADELPHIA — Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will authorize $12 billion to $15 billion for a wall spanning the entire U.S.-Mexico border as soon as Sept. 30, the Republican leaders said Thursday."

GOP leaders will fork over at least $12 billion for border wall

Dam it.....we have to wait NINE more months before they start the wall????

Are you sure that Trump will be around by then?....LOL
Trump said construction will begin in May.

Happy trails.......

Gads, you're quite the liberal, "Fake News" enthusiast ... :popcorn:

It is all over the news, where have you been...lol do you have a link to discredit it..?

You want to talk links when your OP had none... so why bother, the hate, intolerance and sour grapes is strong in you, I'd rather you enjoy your frothing self and provide additional amusement for me and others.. :wink_2:

Well you got me there....I have seen so much on the news I didn't look for links..ok calm down...nice kitty..:)

Forum List

Back