Will R-W'ers in Congress have the balls to say "NO" to cost of wall?

The wall costs very little compared to what we spend on illegals.

Yes,moron,because after the wall we will NOT have any more illegal problems....(except for those already here, people coming in by trains, planes and boats, through Canada, etc.)

What a bunch of right wing idiots I managed to corner in one thread.

Suddenly buying local is bad......think of the tarriff as a climate change carbon tax.....we need to stop excess product movement and save the planet

Wow, Democrats like this OP suddenly care about Government spending? Really? Pretty convenient, no? Sorry, not buyin it.

I really don't give a shit what you "won't buy"........But since I feel generous here's a question for you...

the wall will GREATLY boost Trumps ego.......but would you as an American (maybe) rather see the money spent on avoiding this in Minneapolis....Yes or No?

75964197_10.jpg

Stop it. Y'all Democrats don't care about Government spending or the Debt. So stop being so disingenuous. But regardless, i don't care how much it costs. So many have benefited from the insane spending. But i haven't. I've seen nothing out of their $20 Trillion Debt. So now it's my turn. Spend the money and secure our border. I don't give a damn how much it costs. Get it done!

Last edited:
Trump said construction will begin in May.

Great.....Begin work in May and paychecks will be released after Sept. 30th......Sounds like the rest of Trump's crooked deals, don;t you think?
So far President Trump has made good on all his promises and you've been wrong in all your predictions. Are you able to learn from this experience?

"PHILADELPHIA — Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will authorize $12 billion to $15 billion for a wall spanning the entire U.S.-Mexico border as soon as Sept. 30, the Republican leaders said Thursday."

GOP leaders will fork over at least $12 billion for border wall

Dam it.....we have to wait NINE more months before they start the wall????

Are you sure that Trump will be around by then?....LOL

Youve got the special dumbness tonight. Lol.

Even the most brain dead of right wingers who "believed" Trump must by now know that Mexico is NOT paying for any wall......

It is estimated that between the court costs for building a wall/fence on private properties (and tribal lands), the actual building costs, and the needed constant maintenance of that wall from underground tunnels, etc. will cost us $40 plus billions.

Republicans in congress are going to be faced with a huge dilemma.....back Trump in his narcissistic insanity, or risk their hides in the 2018 election cycle?

Happy trails.......

They've already committed to appropriating 15 billion to start. And how about a link on the maintenance cost.

To start? Do you remember Bush said the Iraq war would only cost $2 billion?
Do you know how much it actually has cost?
More than $2 trillion.
Iraq war costs U.S. more than $2 trillion: study
Bush tacked it onto the national credit card and pushed it on to Obama admin to worry about.
Take your wall and shove it where the sun don't shine

I remember when Republican led the charge to tear down just such a wall in Germany. But then, this isn't your father's Republican party.
Hey retard. Maybe next tie you should put a minimal amount of effort into understanding what the Berlin wall was about before using it as an example.

This wall wasn't something the west broke down to get into you dumb ass. It was torn down to let oppressed people out.

Wow, Democrats like this OP suddenly care about Government spending? Really? Pretty convenient, no? Sorry, not buyin it.

I really don't give a shit what you "won't buy"........But since I feel generous here's a question for you...

the wall will GREATLY boost Trumps ego.......but would you as an American (maybe) rather see the money spent on avoiding this in Minneapolis....Yes or No?

75964197_10.jpg
You'd think that after 8 years of a lib in the white house and 6 years of libs leading congress plus 10 more trillion in debt, our infrastructure would be in top notch shape.
What happened?

Even the most brain dead of right wingers who "believed" Trump must by now know that Mexico is NOT paying for any wall......

It is estimated that between the court costs for building a wall/fence on private properties (and tribal lands), the actual building costs, and the needed constant maintenance of that wall from underground tunnels, etc. will cost us $40 plus billions.

Republicans in congress are going to be faced with a huge dilemma.....back Trump in his narcissistic insanity, or risk their hides in the 2018 election cycle?

Happy trails.......

Why the hell would I say no? It's a sound, viable investment.

"PHILADELPHIA — Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will authorize $12 billion to $15 billion for a wall spanning the entire U.S.-Mexico border as soon as Sept. 30, the Republican leaders said Thursday."

Did you notice that Trump/Republicans have cut your $40 + billion dollar OP wall estimate to under $20 billion, amazing huh.. :laugh:

I estimate Democrats could have built a wide open wall for just less than a trillion given their propensity for graft and corruption...

75964197_10.jpg
You'd think that after 8 years of a lib in the white house and 6 years of libs leading congress plus 10 more trillion in debt, our infrastructure would be in top notch shape.
What happened?

Yeah, i've been told the Hopey Changey guy fixed all that. Guess it was just Democrat Fake News. Never happened.

Happy trails.......

They've already committed to appropriating 15 billion to start. And how about a link on the maintenance cost.

More than $2 trillion.
Bush tacked it onto the national credit card and pushed it on to Obama admin to worry about.

Thank you Captain Deflection

Now run along and play with yourself.

Did you notice that Trump/Republicans have cut your $40 + billion dollar OP wall estimate to under $20 billion, amazing huh.. :laugh:

I estimate Democrats could have built a wide open wall for just less than a trillion given their propensity for graft and corruption...
$12 to $15 billion is what I have seen cited most often. The highest estimate I've seen is $25 billion, so $40 billion sounds off.

Happy trails.......

Gads, you're quite the liberal, "Fake News" enthusiast ... :popcorn:

It is all over the news, where have you been...lol do you have a link to discredit it..?

You want to talk links when your OP had none... so why bother, the hate, intolerance and sour grapes is strong in you, I'd rather you enjoy your frothing self and provide additional amusement for me and others.. :wink_2:

Well you got me there....I have seen so much on the news I didn't look for links..ok calm down...nice kitty..:)

Well, this is embarrassing, I thought I was picking on gnat.... :redface:

Happy trails.......

More than $2 trillion.
That's one reason why we're so lucky to have Trump in the WH. Throughout his career he has been known to bring large scale projects in ahead of schedule and below cost estimates.

So far President Trump has made good on all his promises and you've been wrong in all your predictions. Are you able to learn from this experience?

Damn...and here .I was waiting for the obliteration of ISIS because Trump had a plan better than the generals......And I was waiting for all those coal miners to get their jobs back in KY and W VA.

Were those "silly promises" to get votes from idiots?

I remember when Republican led the charge to tear down just such a wall in Germany. But then, this isn't your father's Republican party.
Hey retard. Maybe next tie you should put a minimal amount of effort into understanding what the Berlin wall was about before using it as an example.

This wall wasn't something the west broke down to get into you dumb ass. It was torn down to let oppressed people out.

Interesting. I wonder how long it will take us to tear ours down?

Forum List

Back