Will Rasmussen do it again?

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Will Rasmussen polls once again incorrectly predict that a Republican will win the Presidency? Stay tuned.
JaiUHrN.png

Will NBC/WSJ, Reuters and ABC continue suck-holing Hillary and all liberal causes.?.. (answer) .. Definitely...

Will NBC/WSJ, Reuters and ABC continue suck-holing Hillary and all liberal causes.?.. (answer) .. Definitely...

You've even started calling WSJ names. WSJ might as well be the print version of fox. You don't even know who the anti-liberals are, do you?

You've even started calling WSJ names. WSJ might as well be the print version of fox. You don't even know who the anti-liberals are, do you?

Ask yourself, who owns the politicians left & right...? .. Who owns Hillary in particular? Who opposes Trump, other than the sheep?

Ask yourself, who owns the politicians left & right...? .. Who owns Hillary in particular? Who opposes Trump, other than the sheep?

Sane people oppose Trump.

:lmao:.. thanks, although .. I don't believe there's any proof of that...:itsok:

Last edited:

:lmao:.. thanks, although I don't believe there's any proof of that...:itsok:

Who supports him other that tea people and gun nuts who are preparing for a civil war?

You haven't begun to see the denial and vilification of the polls by the RWnuts, if Hillary Clinton maintains her lead.

Sheesh, there's only one poll that matters, election day..

The rest are the result of herd mentality and manipulation..

I have fun either way, no worries...

Who supports him other that tea people and gun nuts who are preparing for a civil war?

I would like to take you seriously...

Are there any other groups that support Trump?

...and sane people oppose Clinton.

So, I guess voting for one of these two crazy people, means one is crazy.

Take out the ABC (All Barack Channel) and the now exposed badly fl

The Reuters poll has already been exposed as biased and is worthless

I figure if you don't know by now you're probably not that interested..sooooo eh

I figure if you don't know by now you're probably not that interested..sooooo eh

And you might have a hard time coming up with a list.

And you might have a hard time coming up with a list.

Just to be a smart ass and all, how would you know, you're fully dedicated to not knowing?

btw. I've noticed that the most lovely, intelligent and women with terrific personalities support Trump, the rest identify with Hillary or even Bill... :ack-1:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back