Will Rasmussen do it again?

Rasmussen long figured out that right wingers needed a biased cable channel....a biased print media....a biased talk radio empire.....so, why not a biased polling outfit?
Years ago, it was discovered that Rasmussen keeps on polling the same "select" sample of right wing voters, rather than polling a randomly selected sample.

Rasmussen long figured out that right wingers needed a biased cable channel....a biased print media....a biased talk radio empire.....so, why not a biased polling outfit?
Years ago, it was discovered that Rasmussen keeps on polling the same "select" sample of right wing voters, rather than polling a randomly selected sample.

Biased? How so?

The truth will set you free......

5 million conservatives stayed home in 2012..........Rasmussen didn't count on that. Zero chance the DUMs get the same turnout as 2012 and gotta figure at least 1/2 that 5 million will simply go to the polls to pull the FUCK HILL lever.:2up:

Who supports him other that tea people and gun nuts who are preparing for a civil war?

I would like to take you seriously...

Are there any other groups that support Trump?

I figure if you don't know by now you're probably not that interested..sooooo eh

And you might have a hard time coming up with a list.

Just to be a smart ass and all, how would you know, you're fully dedicated to not knowing?

btw. I've noticed that the most lovely, intelligent and women with terrific personalities support Trump, the rest identify with Hillary or even Bill... :ack-1:

Yes. Trump keeps pretty women around him. I doubt they are hanging around him for his sparkling personality. There aren't enough gold diggers to elect him.

Biased? How so?

Well, if I keep calling YOU repeatedly to gauge your response on......oh, lets say your "love" of Hillary Clinton.......chances are pretty good that I'd get the same response, don't you think?

Rasmussen may be doing the same thing....using the same "base" of selected voters to poll to ensure the expected outcome/results of the survey.

Will NBC/WSJ, Reuters and ABC continue suck-holing Hillary and all liberal causes.?.. (answer) .. Definitely...

You've even started calling WSJ names. WSJ might as well be the print version of fox. You don't even know who the anti-liberals are, do you?

Ask yourself, who owns the politicians left & right...? .. Who owns Hillary in particular? Who opposes Trump, other than the sheep?

Sane people oppose Trump.

:lmao:.. thanks, although I don't believe there's any proof of that...:itsok:

Who supports him other that tea people and gun nuts who are preparing for a civil war?

s0n.......you should be posting up over at People.com., not on a political message board........all the markers of a person who watches "The View" s0n!! Polls point to Bullgdog poll analysis fAiL.:spinner:

Although to be honest, I gotta say.......any male pulling the lever for Hillary looks clearly to be ghey or a switch hitter. 100% certainty they don't wear pants, that much is clear. Dollar to a thousand stale donuts that at yesterdays barbques, millions of males went into cover mode.........zero chance of admitting they are voting for Hillary while sitting with a group of men having a few frosty's!!:rock::rock::bye1:

You've even started calling WSJ names. WSJ might as well be the print version of fox. You don't even know who the anti-liberals are, do you?

Ask yourself, who owns the politicians left & right...? .. Who owns Hillary in particular? Who opposes Trump, other than the sheep?

s0n.......you should be posting up over at People.com., not on a political message board........all the markers of a person who watches "The View" s0n!! Polls point to Bullgdog poll analysis fAiL.:spinner:

Although to be honest, I gotta say.......any male pulling the lever for Hillary looks clearly to be ghey or a switch hitter. 100% certainty they don't wear pants, that much is clear. Dollar to a thousand stale donuts that at yesterdays barbques, millions of males went into cover mode.........zero chance of admitting they are voting for Hillary while sitting with a group of men having a few frosty's!!:rock::rock::bye1:

I'm sure it seems that way to you since you only hang with people in the fox bubble. I'm sure most people at your klan meetings are against Hillary.

Don King, Mike Tyson, Gary Busey, Kid Rock and Ted Nugent. Does that count as a group?

Don King, Mike Tyson, Gary Busey, Kid Rock and Ted Nugent. Does that count as a group?

Circus barker, Goofy violent spoiled has been, Brain damaged druggie,another brain damaged druggie, and a pedophile pants shitter. Sure, that's a group, but I'm not sure what it is a group of.

Will NBC/WSJ, Reuters and ABC continue suck-holing Hillary and all liberal causes.?.. (answer) .. Definitely...

Bullshit on WSJ. They are Never Trump. You need to get up to speed.

WSJ‘s Bret Stephens: Trump Must Lose So Badly That the GOP Voters ‘Learn Their Lesson’
by Sam Reisman | 2:17 pm, May 29th, 2016

WSJ‘s Bret Stephens: Trump Must Lose So Badly That the GOP Voters ‘Learn Their Lesson’

Man you really need to get over your talking points and face reality. Trump won the largest primary victory with more votes than any other R nominee in decades and across all demographic lines.

Bullshit on WSJ. They are Never Trump. You need to get up to speed.

by Sam Reisman | 2:17 pm, May 29th, 2016

So you can't be conservative if you don't support Trump? Lots of conservatives say you can't support trump if you are conservative.

Man you really need to get over your talking points and face reality. Trump won the largest primary victory with more votes than any other R nominee in decades and across all demographic lines.

Tea people and gun nuts.

Biased polls are on the D side as well. A number have recently been busted because they were brazenly over sampling Democrats.

Unless one can prove via methodology that Rasmussen is over sampling Republicans you can't prove bias.

Tea people and gun nuts.

Bullshit.

Tea people and gun nuts.

Bullshit.

Well,he does have some pedophile pants shitters that support him too.

Circus barker, Goofy violent spoiled has been, Brain damaged druggie,another brain damaged druggie, and a pedophile pants shitter. Sure, that's a group, but I'm not sure what it is a group of.

I think they're called the Republican base.

Will Rasmussen polls once again incorrectly predict that a Republican will win the Presidency? Stay tuned.
JaiUHrN.png

I still say that it's far too early to worry about "polls". I would suggest that after both Conventions - THEN being to look at the polls. Right now, the idea of polling 500 people that supposedly "speak" for the country is a little premature.

Forum List

Back