Will Republicans ever learn? Indiana governor to sign bill allowing business not to serve gays

How many centuries will it take to breed out all this ignorant bigotry, hate and racism?
You mean by the liberals who are claiming this law that protects the first amendment rights of citizens is an attack on gays? I don't think we'll ever breed out this type of blind following that ignorant people exhibit.

The right to practice one's religion is not unlimited.

Indiana's Sharia Law should not stand.
Hyper-Liberal Hyperbole.

Super-pissed-off and really-funny Hyper Liberal Hyperbole.

The great and sovereign State of Indiana must be doing something right, to piss off the Left Wingnuts like this.

God Almighty, but this shit is funny to watch.

Christian Sharia Law

church+state+separation+cartoon.jpeg

what if they deny someone services and the dude or woman denies being gay...now what ? and all they want is clean clothes...

"some straight men are a bit effete and some straight women are kind of butch. Just because God made them like that doesn't mean their dry cleaning should get turned away."
what a dumb argument. Dry cleaning is not a religious ritual. That baker, behind all this, baked many cakes for that gay couple. The wedding cake was where a line was drawn.

Governor Pence is a one legged man who decided to enter an "ass kicking contest"....I pity the fool.....

The Disciples of Christ church sent a letter to Pence this week threatening to cancel its 2017 convention in Indianapolis.

“Our perspective is that hate and bigotry wrapped in religious freedom is still hate and bigotry,” Todd Adams, the associate general minister and vice president of the Indianapolis-based denomination, told The Indianapolis Star. Adams said the Disciples of Christ would instead seek a host city that is “hospitable and welcome to all of our attendees.”
I hope all states pass freedom of religion laws so the states like Indiana don't get singled out by the haters.

Indiana Governor Mike Pence is ready to sign into law a bill allowing businesses to refuse service to gays for "religious reasons" .
This in spite of the fact the Bible says nothing about not being able to sell stuff to gays.

It says guys should not stick their dicks in other guys - doesn't say guys can't sell cakes to guys who stick their dicks in other guys.

That baker, behind all this, baked many cakes for that gay couple. The wedding cake was where a line was drawn.
What line? God let's you bake as many cakes as you want for the gays - just not wedding cakes? Where the fuck does the Bible say that? I think you're full of crap.

Apparently "religion" is whatever I want it to be. Fine then. My religion says you ow me $20. Stop violating my religious liberty and pay the fuck up.

Governor Pence is a one legged man who decided to enter an "ass kicking contest"....I pity the fool.....

The Disciples of Christ church sent a letter to Pence this week threatening to cancel its 2017 convention in Indianapolis.

“Our perspective is that hate and bigotry wrapped in religious freedom is still hate and bigotry,” Todd Adams, the associate general minister and vice president of the Indianapolis-based denomination, told The Indianapolis Star. Adams said the Disciples of Christ would instead seek a host city that is “hospitable and welcome to all of our attendees.”
I hope all states pass freedom of religion laws so the states like Indiana don't get singled out by the haters.

A year from now the country will have forgotten all about the giant hissy fit the queers threw over the Indian law. Most people don't even give shit now as it is.

Indiana already got singled out by the haters....they just passed their law.

That baker, behind all this, baked many cakes for that gay couple. The wedding cake was where a line was drawn.
What line? God let's you bake as many cakes as you want for the gays - just not wedding cakes? Where the fuck does the Bible say that? I think you're full of crap.

Apparently "religion" is whatever I want it to be. Fine then. My religion says you ow me $20. Stop violating my religious liberty and pay the fuck up.

Religion doesn't allow you to violate the rights of other people. You have no right to be served.

End of story.

Religion doesn't allow you to violate the rights of other people. You have no right to be served.

End of story.

Sorry, but in my religion you have no right to the $20 you owe me. Please stop violating my 1st amendment rights and pay up.

A year from now the country will have forgotten all about the giant hissy fit the queers threw over the Indian law. Most people don't even give shit now as it is.

Maybe. A year from now you'll still be in the closet. You haven't addressed that fact, yet.

Maybe. A year from now you'll still be in the closet. You haven't addressed that fact, yet.

ROFL! How utterly predictable. You'll have to get in line behind all the other queers who accused me of being a homosexual.

Forum List

Back