Will Republicans ever learn? Indiana governor to sign bill allowing business not to serve gays

This is what the Liberals want to do to you if you voice your religious opposition to one of their special interest groups.

isis-2.jpg

Hyperbole?

'It would be cool to see a bunch of protesting and mêlée this weekend as the final four is in town.Now that would be interesting.I wonder how many of those businesses are going to put up signs in their windows about how they won't serve.

It amazes me how queers and their defenders think business owners are stupid just because they don't want to have the queer lifestyle rubbed in their faces.
It amazes me how jews and their defenders think business owners are stupid just because they don't want to have the jewish lifestyle rubbed in their faces.

It amazes me how white people and their defenders think business owners are stupid just because they dont want to have the white lifestyle rubbed in their faces.

It amazes me how (insert any race here) and their defenders think business owners are stupid just because they dont want to have the (insert any race here) lifestyle rubbed in their faces.

shit argument and a shit post.

Things are moving along as expected

Business and sports executives are already showing their displeasure with Indiana
Final 4 is this weekend and a major sporting event is being disrupted by an unnecessary distraction
Indy 500 is next month.......plenty of time for sponsors to pull out

'It would be cool to see a bunch of protesting and mêlée this weekend as the final four is in town.Now that would be interesting.I wonder how many of those businesses are going to put up signs in their windows about how they won't serve.

It amazes me how queers and their defenders think business owners are stupid just because they don't want to have the queer lifestyle rubbed in their faces.
It amazes me how jews and their defenders think business owners are stupid just because they don't want to have the jewish lifestyle rubbed in their faces.

It amazes me how white people and their defenders think business owners are stupid just because they dont want to have the white lifestyle rubbed in their faces.

It amazes me how (insert any race here) and their defenders think business owners are stupid just because they dont want to have the (insert any race here) lifestyle rubbed in their faces.

Incredibly stupid post. No one gives a hoot about the "Jewish lifestyle," the "white lifestyle" or the "(insert race here) lifestyle."

Come on Republicans

I know you love to pander to your gay hating base. But are you ever going to learn?

Indiana Governor Mike Pence is ready to sign into law a bill allowing businesses to refuse service to gays for "religious reasons" . All this ten days before the NCAA Final Four comes to Indianapolis. So what was once an opportunity to show the country what a great location his state is for major events, now becomes a poster child for "We hate gays".
See how many Final Fours come back to Indianapolis. Superbowl? Forget it Mike

But at least you got to score points with your gay hating base

Republicans just can't help themselves.

Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers - CNN.com
I thought businesses were always right? I thought we all have the freedom to serve whom we want? we can't serve two masters can we? I personally don't have anything against gays, but this is land of the free enterprise. If i don't want them in my place or face, who are you to tell me I must?

Did you miss the civil rights era?

Read up on it........fascinating stuff

Business and sports executives are already showing their displeasure with Indiana
Final 4 is this weekend and a major sporting event is being disrupted by an unnecessary distraction

How much do you wanna bet that none of the sponsors are going to pull out?
Businesses sponsor cars, not the race. They aren't going to throw away a huge investment because the queers are having a hissy fit over this law. Queers are generally not into motor racing, so that gives them even less incentive to pull their sponsorship.

The money has already been spent, Nimrod. The horse is already through the barn door.

Incredibly stupid post. No one gives a hoot about the "Jewish lifestyle," the "white lifestyle" or the "(insert race here) lifestyle."
.. did you really just post that?

does 2+2=3 around here?

Businesses sponsor cars, not the race. They aren't going to throw away a huge investment because the queers are having a hissy fit over this law. Queers are generally not into motor racing, so that gives them even less incentive to pull their sponsorship.

The money has already been spent, Nimrod. The horse is already through the barn door.

sponsors don't want negative reactions from their investment.

Investing in Indiana is not as lucrative as it was a week ago

sponsors don't want negative reactions from their investment.

Investing in Indiana is not as lucrative as it was a week ago
When has that worked for you dummies?

Thirty law professors who are experts in religious freedom wrote in February that the Indiana law does not “mirror the language of the federal RFRA” and “will… create confusion, conflict, and a wave of litigation that will threaten the clarity of religious liberty rights in Indiana while undermining the state’s ability to enforce other compelling interests.

The Big Lie The Media Tells About Indiana’s New ‘Religious Freedom’ Law

Thirty law professors who are experts in religious freedom should know what they're talking about. Read their letter.

.. did you really just post that?

does 2+2=3 around here?

Your post adds up to zero.

The harder you try, the more ridiculous you become.

Brought to us by the one who claims the 1st Amendment is a "big lie." :thup:

What you lack in credibility, you make up for in entertainment value.

Let's compare two events:

1. A 19 your old women learns she is pregnant an goes to a clinic for an abortion. She is told she must wait 24 hours and must see a film showing an abortion, and both see an unltrasound of the fetus and listen to its heartbeat;
  2. A 19 year old women working the counter of a bakery is asked to prepare a wedding cake for two women who are happy to announce they will soon be. married.
Well?

I assume you are drunk to the point of near black out....

Perfect examples of the commonly used ad hominem when the poster is unable to respond with a thoughtful response, or rebutal.

Last edited:

1. A 19 your old women learns she is pregnant an goes to a clinic for an abortion. She is told she must wait 24 hours and must see a film showing an abortion, and both see an unltrasound of the fetus and listen to its heartbeat;
  2. A 19 year old women working the counter of a bakery is asked to prepare a wedding cake for two women who are happy to announce they will soon be. married.
Well?

Perfect examples of the commonly used ad hominem when the poster is unable to respond with a thoughtful response, or repubtal.

No, but we always make sure to include an ad hominem when we reply to one of your idiocies.

Well?

Perfect examples of the commonly used ad hominem when the poster is unable to respond with a thoughtful response, or rebutal.
Ironic post is moronic.

Forum List

Back