Will Romney's racketeering lawsuit damage his chances of running?

I doubt it. Republicans don't really hold their leaders to any meaningful standard as long as he hates Obama and gays and blacks and, well, you know.

What do you think?

The plaintiff is a wacko who admitted he failed english so I seriously doubt he had any loses related to Bain, so I see a dismissal for lack of standing in his near future.

Your backing defending a RICO boss and I'M the one you say is wacked?

Puhlllleeeaaassseee

First, I didn't say anything to or about you unless you are the plaintiff. Second, where is your proof that Romney was a RICO boss?

Republicans know he can't win but they subscribe to the cooked spaghetti method. They just throw a lot of candidates against the wall and hope something will stick.

ClownCar_zps2e9ac7ac.jpg

I doubt it. Republicans don't really hold their leaders to any meaningful standard as long as he hates Obama and gays and blacks and, well, you know.

What do you think?

ROFL! One can't sue someone for Racketeering, but let's hope something shuts him down. IF it does, we can count such as yet another example in evidence of divine intervention.

Puhlllleeeaaassseee[/QUOTE]

First, I didn't say anything to or about you unless you are the plaintiff. Second, where is your proof that Romney was a RICO boss?[/QUOTE]
How many Laser,s in the world, do you think there are?

You researched enough to see the fact that I admit failing english in high school...you can then readily research enough to the facts (suggest 3rd amended complaint).

America deserves a legitimate POTUS electoral process; but can't have one while he's in the mix.

That being said, I'm blessed he thinks the mountains of evidences will continue to be covered up.

ROFL! One can't sue someone for Racketeering ----[/QUOTE]

Sorry to burst you illusion bubble; bu any ordinary citizen is legally allowed (actually encouraged by Congress) to become a Private Attorney General ..in a (Civil) RICO case..

For the sake of resolving "Prosecutorial Gaps"

U.S. Supreme Court Sedima v Imrex

Sorry to burst you illusion bubble; bu any ordinary citizen is legally allowed (actually encouraged by Congress) to become a Private Attorney General ..in a (Civil) RICO case..

For the sake of resolving "Prosecutorial Gaps"

U.S. Supreme Court Sedima v Imrex

You're an imbecile. Racketeering is a criminal issue, not a civil issue. You can claim that multiple parties have conspired to injure you... but you can't sue for Racketeering.

Last edited:
Fortunately, it isnt necessary for me to call you names, in order to defeat your erroneous bantering.

United States Supreme Court Sedima v Imrex is the ubiquitous precedent case adolted by the Circuits unequivocally.

The actual Law is 18 U.S.C.& 1964(c)

If you would be so kind as to educate yourself before going off 1/2 cocked

Puhlllleeeaaassseee

First, I didn't say anything to or about you unless you are the plaintiff. Second, where is your proof that Romney was a RICO boss?[/QUOTE]
How many Laser,s in the world, do you think there are?

You researched enough to see the fact that I admit failing english in high school...you can then readily research enough to the facts (suggest 3rd amended complaint).

America deserves a legitimate POTUS electoral process; but can't have one while he's in the mix.

That being said, I'm blessed he thinks the mountains of evidences will continue to be covered up.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should go back to school and make up that class, then you might be able to see that there was no Laser involved in the the thread at the point I replied to Rdean. And stop talking shit and provide evidence, then you might have some credibility.

You wouldnt be so mouthy and demanding eye to eye.

Your demand/ command request is denied; and Im done wasting tme with you until you are wlling to be more decent.

Evidence is all over the place and It appears that you are typical hell bent who would find fault even if Mitt confessed.

Our banter was allowed for the sake of legitimate review parties looking upon this thread, who never bother to comment.

Good day!

Let's not forget Romneys biggest transgression which Libs are still going nuts over....
When Romney said he had "binders full of women".....

Forum List

Back