Will Roy Moore be Elected?

Will Roy Moore be elected?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump said wouldn't campaign in Alabama for Moore, so he's going to Pensacola, Florida, just over the border. :lmao:

Lot of bigots in this thread showing how absolutely despicable they can be about the south.
I don't think most people in Alabama think what Roy Moore is accused of is a good thing. I think most of them are using #fakenews as a scapegoat so they can convince themselves there isn't a problem.

Just look at the post above.

The women are lying and no one is buying it.

Do you incessantly rock back and forth while repeating that mantra to yourself?

Lot of bigots in this thread showing how absolutely despicable they can be about the south.
I don't think most people in Alabama think what Roy Moore is accused of is a good thing. I think most of them are using #fakenews as a scapegoat so they can convince themselves there isn't a problem.

I don't have to. I've been monitoring the comment sections of the media in Alabama.

Bigots? I read a post recently from a wingnut who wanted to celebrate if California is hit with a nuclear missile from North Korea.

Anyway, I think it's really just Alabama Republicans that most think will easily overlook child molestation, not all Alabamians.

When a governor says she believes Moore groped children as a 30+ year old pervert, but he still has her vote, that’s pretty damn deplorable. Which your crowd is very proud pf being.

She's being a politician.Nonetheless the two women are lying and people aren't buying into their lies.

I don't have to. I've been monitoring the comment sections of the media in Alabama.

I'm sure your conservative buddies are just fine with Roy Moore's transgressions, however I don't think monitoring comments online is all that scientific. But, hey, if it makes you feel better about what your party is about to do then by all means, continue to comfort yourself.

Moore is running in Alabama. He is a folk hero for being a pedophile.

When was he charged as being a pedophile? Want to back that up?
i didnt say he was charged as a pedo. I said he was celebrated as one in the state of Alabama.

Normally someone is convicted of a crime before being celebrated as a criminal.

But you keep on keeping on and we will keep on yawning in your general direction.

i didnt say he was charged as a pedo. I said he was celebrated as one in the state of Alabama.

Umm............Asclepias, gotta go with TinyDancer on this one. Why? Because Moore is not a pedophile.

Pedophiles are adults who are drawn to children who have not hit puberty yet.

Child molesters are adults who are drawn to children who have hit puberty, but are not yet of the age of consent.

Moore isn't a pedophile. Moore is a child molester. Please keep the terms straight.

Bigots? I read a post recently from a wingnut who wanted to celebrate if California is hit with a nuclear missile from North Korea.

Anyway, I think it's really just Alabama Republicans that most think will easily overlook child molestation, not all Alabamians.

Oh bite me. Leigh is known for three bankruptcies, selling booze to minors and her sons most recently her druggy son's bust. I want to know who's paying for her lawyer to represent him.

Beverly won't release the yearbook.

They are liars and not credible.

When a governor says she believes Moore groped children as a 30+ year old pervert, but he still has her vote, that’s pretty damn deplorable. Which your crowd is very proud pf being.

She's being a politician.Nonetheless the two women are lying and people aren't buying into their lies.
I doubt they are lying, as neither Moore nor his villainous cronies have denied that he chased highschool pussy as a perverted 30+ year old. I can’t believe you just said it’s okay to vote for a child molester because of politics. You are a sick human being, and there’s a special place in hell waiting for you.

What's worse....electing a mentally disturbed chick with a dick or someone ACCUSED of sexual misconduct?
CabRideHome.jpg

I'm wondering what the people on this board think about the upcoming election. I believe the people on this board have a better sense of what is going on (than most folks) - due to the many hours you spend each week in reviewing and discussing the latest news stories. I've been out of the political news scene for awhile so I'm going to ask you guys: Do you believe that Roy Moore will be elected? Yes or no? If yes, what is your belief based upon and if no, tell me why you don't think he would / should be elected. Thank you for your participation.
Diddling kids is very common in Alabama. Moore has a lock on the Child Molester voting bloc. That's millions and millions of votes in his pocket right there.

So, yeah. There is a very good chance he'll pull it off.

I mean, the rednecks are deciding whether to vote for a pedophile with an R after his name, or a Democrat. I think we all know what the mouth breathers will do.

I'm wondering what the people on this board think about the upcoming election. I believe the people on this board have a better sense of what is going on (than most folks) - due to the many hours you spend each week in reviewing and discussing the latest news stories. I've been out of the political news scene for awhile so I'm going to ask you guys: Do you believe that Roy Moore will be elected? Yes or no? If yes, what is your belief based upon and if no, tell me why you don't think he would / should be elected. Thank you for your participation.

He is the republican nominee in Alabama. He will be elected. Sad

These sluts were coached by Satan to be wise beyond their years, and they tempted the Judge unfairly. He's a godly man.

Yes.

The man who hit on 14 year-old teenage high school girls will win in Alabama.

Because it's Alabama.

Yes he will. Because Alabama is filled with right wing, fake Christian , fake morals , scum.

Without a doubt in my mind, the folks in Alabama do not think that a 30 something hitting on 14 -16 year olds is a bad thing, some see it as following the biblical example

Considering Alabamians have been defending Roy Moore by saying the bible condones child rape, yes I think he will win.

His election will depend on the opfor run out next week.

If nothing, then he wins by 4%.

Umm............Asclepias, gotta go with TinyDancer on this one. Why? Because Moore is not a pedophile.

Pedophiles are adults who are drawn to children who have not hit maturity yet.

Child molesters are adults who are drawn to children who have hit puberty, but are not yet of the age of consent.

Moore isn't a pedophile. Moore is a child molester. Please keep the terms straight.

An accused child molester , An alleged child molester. Bt a woman whose story is clearly a fairy tale.

Last edited:

Oh bite me. Leigh is known for three bankruptcies, selling booze to minors and her sons most recently her druggy son's bust. I want to know who's paying for her lawyer to represent him.

And just where is this boyfriend that was supposed to have picked one of the accusers up in that parking lot that never existed?

Oh, now multiple bankruptcies and loose moral values are a character flaw?

Release the yearbook to who?

I doubt they are lying, as neither Moore nor his villainous cronies have denied that he chased highschool pussy as a perverted 30+ year old. I can’t believe you just said it’s okay to vote for a child molester because of politics. You are a sick human being, and there’s a special place in hell waiting for you.

Yeah, how can getting picked up in a non existent parking lot by an unnamed boyfriend be considered a lie?

An expert?

An expert?

Which expert?

Forum List

Back