Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

Only in jest, not for real.......I bet a third of Hollyweird has to play bleeding hearted libturd to have a job

I bet another third are child diddlers with this new nut job on the SC approving
I think that probably 90% or more of Hollywood are baby rapers. Wouldn't be surprised to find out that Smith is one of them.

We'd all be better off if the place was destroyed.

I've never been a fan of either guy, but if I had to pick one of the two, my support goes to Will because he defended who means the most to him. Chris Rock will be lucky if his next doctor appointment isn't a denture fitting.

God bless you and Will and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I have yet to watch one film with either guy in it. The only thing that I have seen from Will is here and there episodes of his Fresh Prince Of Bel Air show.
Sorry but there was no “defending” going on there. There was a joke (that Smith himself was laughing at). And there was an assault. Which took place moments later, prompted by something she said or did. In short Smith just continued to uphold his well earned reputation of being a pussy. First he lets other guys drill out his wife. Then he can’t even stand up for himself, and tell her to “simmer down, it’s a fucking joke”. After all he thought it was funny too. Instead he lets her goad him into an act of violence. The guy is a total bottom rung beta in the truest sense of the word.

So if I saw the clip correctly, here's the chronology:
  1. Comedian makes fairly edgy joke about actresses' hair (I don't know if he knew about her condition)
  2. Actresses' actor husband laughs
  3. Actress scowls
  4. Comedian makes lighthearted semi-apology, which, in normal times, is enough from a comedian
  5. Actor's laugh turns to a scowl. He gets up, walks up to the comedian, and slaps the shit out of him
  6. Actor sits back down and yells profanities at the comedian, who is visibly stunned at the whole thing
  7. Actor later wins an Oscar, gets a standing ovation, talks about "love" in his acceptance speech
Okie dokie. Well, I guess that's all perfectly normal in our present condition.
Hey...who says Hollywood ever made any sense.

Sorry but there was no “defending” going on there. There was a joke (that Smith himself was laughing at). And there was an assault. Which took place moments later, prompted by something she said or did. In short Smith just continued to uphold his well earned reputation of being a pussy. First he lets other guys drill out his wife. Then he can’t even stand up for himself, and tell her to “simmer down, it’s a fucking joke”. After all he thought it was funny too. Instead he lets her goad him into an act of violence. The guy is a total bottom rung beta in the truest sense of the word.
moreover, attacking the man, while he in no way could defend himself...classless...Mr. Rock was a professional and keep his composure. I have a lot of respect for Mr. Rock today

It is not that that everyone hates Chris. It is just that everybody in Hollywood nowadays are scumbags.

I wouldn't have pressed charges ... Joke goes wrong, take the hit and move on.

However ... If Will walked back to his seat and started cussing and threatening me ...
His wife's name would have been the next thing I said, followed by ... "Try that shit again, because the first one was free."
It would have ended up being a bigger mess.

I have more respect for Chris than Will after everything.

Now everybody will want to go see Smith's movie, just like the Producers planned it.

Kind of a "wag the dog" set up.

What was said about the Devil being there at a person's highest point, amen to that. He is a word that I can't say who I wish could've been blown in half a millennium ago.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. All that I can say about going after someone in whatever way it is done, my only advice is make sure that it truly does needs to happen due to whatever could ensue later on. In other words, make sure that the Devil is not misidentified.

I wouldn't have pressed charges ... Joke goes wrong, take the hit and move on.

However ... If Will walked back to his seat and started cussing and threatening me ...
His wife's name would have been the next thing I said, followed by ... "Try that shit again, because the first one was free."
It would have ended up being a bigger mess.

I have more respect for Chris than Will after everything.

I think everything was scripted to give publicity to a show that has been on the downhill for a long time. Everybody is talking about it today.

FB_IMG_1648474445811.jpg

Forum List

Back