Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

My son worked with Will Smith on Fresh Prince. He's bright and well educated. Something is wrong.
Smith has an average to below average iq. He's a racist that does drugs. And once again, going to college does not make one smart. It never has...you either are or you aren't. If your son worked for Smith---that says alot bad about your son.

from perezhilton:

In 1989, he was arrested and charged with “aggravated assault, recklessly endangering another person, simple assault and criminal conspiracy.”
Just a few days after winning a Grammy for his amazeballs collaboration with DJ Jazzy Jeff, the Fresh Prince’s bodyguard brutally beat William Hendricks, a record promoter, so badly that it nearly left him blind!!
While Will watched on!!
What the heck!? That’s not the Big Willie we thought we knew!!
The rapper maintains his innocence! In a 2005 interview, he explained himself:

People are going to make it about race but I think it's about their marriage. It's a disaster, Jada has basically emasculated him and it has ruined him. When a good woman knows a man really loves her, she will build him up. And then there are women like Jada, who destroy the men who love them, usually slowly. I don't know why. But it's horrid.
Smith might not have liked it, but he was willing to put on his actor's smile and let it pass until his wife gave him that look. That look that said if he didn't do something, she would guilt him forever for not defending her. I wonder how many men have needlessly had their asses kicked because of that same look.

Smith might not have liked it, but he was willing to put on his actor's smile and let it pass until his wife gave him that look. That look that said if he didn't do something, she would guilt him forever for not defending her. I wonder how many men have needlessly had their asses kicked because of that same look.

She had a right to be angry and even hurt, but she also should have known that this was a live show and it would have been better for both of them if she took the high road in the moment and dealt with it all later. But my take is that she knew she could manipulate him into acting out in some way, even against his own best interests. That does not make him unaccountable of course. He owns his own response too.

This woman might be grown in years but she's not too mature IMO. Same goes for him. But then, that's celebrities for you in general

i think violence is a horrible thing

His rich black dem donor privledge will likely save him from being charged

sorry, this was a comedian doing a roast before the Oscars, something they’ve always done…if Will and Jada can’t handle it they shouldn’t of gone
So tell me Struth, if a man disrespects you will your husband just stand there?

Smith has an average to below average iq. He's a racist that does drugs. And once again, going to college does not make one smart. It never has...you either are or you aren't. If your son worked for Smith---that says alot bad about your son.

from perezhilton:

In 1989, he was arrested and charged with “aggravated assault, recklessly endangering another person, simple assault and criminal conspiracy.”
Just a few days after winning a Grammy for his amazeballs collaboration with DJ Jazzy Jeff, the Fresh Prince’s bodyguard brutally beat William Hendricks, a record promoter, so badly that it nearly left him blind!!
While Will watched on!!
What the heck!? That’s not the Big Willie we thought we knew!!
The rapper maintains his innocence! In a 2005 interview, he explained himself:
My son didn't work for Will Smith.. and my son is the finest man you'll ever meet.

Well, one of them.

When ever the consortium, the government and media rig the establishment against representative, you can generally be assured they are doing something correct.

If you think that is scary? You probably have a distorted POV and false information.

Not a lot of representatives go out and get the Phd. in governance now, do they?

You are allowed your own opinions. But as a resident of Georgia, I have seen her as batshit crazy.

Thousands. Many have died on account of it. But that’s what weak men get when he allows his wife to pull his strings, and push his buttons.

She had a right to be angry and even hurt, but she also should have known that this was a live show and it would have been better for both of them if she took the high road in the moment and dealt with it all later. But my take is that she knew she could manipulate him into acting out in some way, even against his own best interests. That does not make him unaccountable of course. He owns his own response too.

This woman might be grown in years but she's not too mature IMO. Same goes for him. But then, that's celebrities for you in general
A woman goading a man to do something stupid is not limited to celebrities.

Forum List

Back