Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

1648471939971.png

Will Smith donated money to Louis Farakahn, so screw him.
He could not control himself like a mature man.

Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Donate $150,000 to Farrakhan's ...

Sep 21, 2015 · Hollywood supercouple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have donated $150,000 to the Justice or Else! March, which will take place on the National Mall in Washington on October 10. Led by Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, the march will mark the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March. Farrakhan is trying to raise at least $1.8 million to fund the event.

Multi millionaire black movie star, Will Smith, had a ghetto moment.

I’m not a critical race theorist, but I’m sure there is an excuse for it. African Americans are not able to suppress “heated moments” because of 300 years of slavery, or something.
Like they say. You can take the boy out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the boy.

I've never been a fan of either guy, but if I had to pick one of the two, my support goes to Will because he defended who means the most to him. Chris Rock will be lucky if his next doctor appointment isn't a denture fitting.

God bless you and Will and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I have yet to watch one film with either guy in it. The only thing that I have seen from Will is here and there episodes of his Fresh Prince Of Bel Air show.

Someone either is trying to play a fraud on the American public or someone assaulted someone else while the camera were rolling and should be brought up on assault charges. Jada is bald---that doesn't mean that Smith gets to assault other people.
Chris Rock is not pressing charges. At least he is being a man about it.

So if I saw the clip correctly, here's the chronology:
  1. Comedian makes fairly edgy joke about actresses' hair (I don't know if he knew about her condition)
  2. Actresses' actor husband laughs
  3. Actress scowls
  4. Comedian makes lighthearted semi-apology, which, in normal times, is enough from a comedian
  5. Actor's laugh turns to a scowl. He gets up, walks up to the comedian, and slaps the shit out of him
  6. Actor sits back down and yells profanities at the comedian, who is visibly stunned at the whole thing
  7. Actor later wins an Oscar, gets a standing ovation, talks about "love" in his acceptance speech
Okie dokie. Well, I guess that's all perfectly normal in our present condition.

So if I saw the clip correctly, here's the chronology:
  1. Comedian makes fairly edgy joke about actresses' hair (I don't know if he knew about her condition)
  2. Actresses' actor husband laughs
  3. Actress scowls
  4. Comedian makes lighthearted semi-apology, which, in normal times, is enough from a comedian
  5. Actor's laugh turns to a scowl. He gets up, walks up to the comedian, and slaps the shit out of him
  6. Actor sits back down and yells profanities at the comedian, who is visibly stunned at the whole thing
  7. Actor later wins an Oscar, gets a standing ovation, talks about "love" in his acceptance speech
Okie dokie. Well, I guess that's all perfectly normal in our present condition.

That about sums it up.

Forum List

Back