Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

OBON2dSQkPDk.gif

What class, he assaults Chris Rock live on stage for cracking a joke about Jada.

Really Will? Now you’re a tough guy after you were cool with some other guy slamming your wife?

View attachment 622263

I have a thread titled Black People Don't Know How To Act. Of course this is another example of how that's so true. I can't believe he did that.

Black people seem to think it's okay to hit someone if you call them the N word. Then it's ok in basketball to smack someone because they scored on you when the game was already over. And now if you make a joke about their wife they can hit you

So blacks can pretty much hit someone for any insult whatsoever. And they wonder why white people don't want to live around black people.

Totally staged.
I didn't watch it live, but I did think it was staged at first when I saw Will slapping Chris. But when Will shouted profanities from his seat it seemed like he was really mad. I know he is an actor and is capable of acting mad, but if it were really staged I would think that it would be a little obvious that Will was fainting being angry rather than showing true anger.

I could not believe this when I saw it come over Twitter--had to check to make sure it was real and not some act or something. What a joke. No wonder our kids act the way they do with "examples" like this.
Actually, kids know better nowadays than to hit someone. I believe fights in highschool are way down from back in our day.

But yea, after seeing what Jawan Howard did and now this, I'm starting to wonder do black people know how to act? Do they understand what is and isn't acceptable behavior? How is this guy not in jail?

I didn’t really get the joke at first, but apparently it was aimed at Jada being bald.

Found this story from a while back, about how stunning and brave Jada is for “accepting her baldness”.

If she was so proud and accepting of it, why did she get so offended?

You’ll notice in the video Will actually laughs at the joke, then it cuts to Jada, and she is pissed. Next thing you know Will is on stage to assault Chris.
He is a bitch. He's Jada's little bitch. She used to fuck Tupac. Then she cheated on Will probably made him watch. Cuckold. LOL

Whatever the case, it does not excuse physical assault. With no accountability attached this just makes violence acceptable. Great role models these Hollywood assholes are.
I'd have done the same thing. Keep yer mouth shut about my wife.

So Putin is slaughtering tons of white people in Ukraine bringing the propspect of WW3 that's not a problem to you.

Will Smith slaps someone on stage for dissing his wife and that's a problem to you

Only a white supremacist can rationalize something like that
All of us whites know Putin is wrong. Do you know Will Smith was wrong for putting his hands on another man? Of course you do not. You yourself said it's okay to hit a man if he calls you the N word.

We can't do anything about Putin. Will Smith should be charged though. He doesn't have nukes so we can go get him.

So Putin is slaughtering tons of white people in Ukraine bringing the propspect of WW3 that's not a problem to you.

Will Smith slaps someone on stage for dissing his wife and that's a problem to you

Coming from a black racist like you is rich… Putin and Ukraine have nothing to do with this.

A big problem with the black community is they still don’t understand that mean words don’t give you the right to physically assault someone.

That said it was pretty low to make fun of a person’s physical ailments, especially one that harms a woman’s physical appearance. Hard to blame Will Smith too much.

I didn’t really get the joke at first, but apparently it was aimed at Jada being bald.

Found this story from a while back, about how stunning and brave Jada is for “accepting her baldness”.

If she was so proud and accepting of it, why did she get so offended?

You’ll notice in the video Will actually laughs at the joke, then it cuts to Jada, and she is pissed. Next thing you know Will is on stage to assault Chris.

Take the Oscar’s out of it for a moment…Just two guys at a party, and one makes a joke about your wife’s appearance….Unacceptable regardless of their politics.

He probably should have slapped her for tweeting that he sucks in the bedroom....my guess is that he is still smarting from that.

JO

If he were a white supremacist, you dope, he’d be worried about the slaughter of white people. And, who the fuck said that’s “not a problem” for him? You are one crazy cracker.

Last edited:
Civilized people don't "defend," their wife's honor like this.

Especially in a nation where everyone is armed.

:rolleyes:
Black people need to realize what Will did to Chris, is the reason Stand Your Ground was passed. Black people think it's ok what Will did. On the streets, if Chris had a gun, he could have shot Will for what he did.

I don't know when we became a culture that justifies violence over free speech?
Back in the day when more men walked the earth they believed in free speech so much so that a popular saying was that "you have every right to speak your mind to my face and I have every right to knock you down for it!"

Forum List

Back