Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

Mr. Rock showed himself to be quite a wuss. Failing to retaliate when Smith dissed him openly in public, is going to result in others beating the piss out of him.

Rock should have beat him upside the head with his mike and curbed stomped the mf'er.

Telling jokes is Rock's livelihood, he needs to stand up for it like a man.
Maybe Rock isn’t a wuss. Maybe he’s just a bit more mature than to assume he has to fight. He was a bit frayed, but mostly kept his wits about him. Somebody else already noted, here, that Smith wouldn’t have tried that shit on Chappelle. I doubt that Smith would have tried it on Ricky Gervais even.

Well if you're OK with it, and you clearly are, then Ricky Gervais' monologue should have created a full scale riot since everyone's honor was insulted. Maybe they should have just taken Gervais out back and beat the shit out of him, right? Can't have that honor insulted during a comedy skit.

Undoubtedly they didn't have any real men ready to defend their honor or families honor in the audience in that video, so Will Smith decided not this time, this bull crap ends today, otherwise with him and his wife putting up with such idiocy that is faked or cloaked as comedy just to get a pass.

He probably should have slapped her for tweeting that he sucks in the bedroom....my guess is that he is still smarting from that.

JO
Will’s career really went down the tubes when he put his talentless son in a starring role in a movie that got panned by everyone it was so bad.

So Putin is slaughtering tons of white people in Ukraine bringing the propspect of WW3 that's not a problem to you.

Will Smith slaps someone on stage for dissing his wife and that's a problem to you

Only a white supremacist can rationalize something like that
When did I ever say the Ukraine war wasn’t a problem? I have plenty of posts on the subject.

G.I. Jane was played by a very hot Demmi Moore. Chris Rock was actually paying Will's Wife a compliment by calling her the next G.I. Jane. :cool:

G.I. Jane was played by a very hot Demmi Moore. Chris Rock was actually paying Will's Wife a compliment by calling her the next G.I. Jane. :cool:
Uhhhhhh this is true, but Chris knows what's going on with Wills wife medically, and he shouldn't have ventured into that pit. Some things are just off limits, but the devil's in hollyweird push the boundaries therefore breaking societal norms further and further down by getting away with it.

Will’s career really went down the tubes when he put his talentless son in a starring role in a movie that got panned by everyone it was so bad.

Seriously?

The movie made $27 million during its first weekend. It was the sixth consecutive $100 million grossing film for Smith. It grossed $307 million at the box office and was nominated for the Best Picture Academy Award.

Exactly who panned it?

Will Smith.

It’s an award show, everyone there should expect to roasted a little. Joke may have been over the line, but slapping him was over the line too.
Disagree, because this very thing is why we have the confusion that is going on in society now. Guess it was time for the push back in hollyweird, and Will started it on a national stage. Not for violence, but at some point we have to believe that it was bound to finally happen. Look at Ukraine. At some point we shouldn't be surprised anymore.

Uhhhhhh this is true, but Chris knows what's going on with Wills wife medically, and he shouldn't have ventured into that pit. Some things are just off limits, but the devil's in hollyweird push the boundaries therefore breaking societal norms further and further down by getting away with it.
It was rude IMO but then again that's what they pay him for. If Smith didn't like it he should have left the ceremony with his wife in protest. I would have been a much bigger statement than the slap which leaves him legally vulnerable by the way.

1648481066388.jpeg

Someone defended his wife's honor and you fucks think that is a bad thing.

Typical.
"Sticks and stones can break my bones,
But words can never hurt me."

What my momma drilled into us as kids.

Doesn't apply, it would seem, with Lefty Loonies whom are always seeking provocations for uncivil behavior.

I was also taught the only time for physical violence is in response to physical violence.

Forum List

Back