Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

Failure to provide adequate security.

I don't care if there'd been 100 security guards there. None of them would've made a move towards Smith approaching Rock...

None of those people show up in public events without 10 page contracts that cover everything up from slipping and falling on the stage to being shot by a member of the audience.

It's pretty clear you don't know how these types of things work...

Who? The Ukrainian reporter who tried to kiss him?
I posted earlier of the HiltonPerez where smith had his bodyguard beat up someone. I remember an interview from way back where he bragged of attacking people/doing drugs. Smith is not a guy left the hood, he is still a hoodrat doing drugs. Proof positive that throwing money at hoodrats doesn't change their criminal ways.

Oh I believe that.... He was pretty cool about the whole thing in fact. I don't think it's Rock that Smith has to worry about.

Jo

Huh. Lesson learned, thanks.

I had no idea that movie existed. I thought he was talking about "The Pursuit of Happyness"...

I don't care if there'd been 100 security guards there. None of them would've made a move towards Smith approaching Rock...

It's pretty clear you don't know how these types of things work...

Something will be done to prevent this from happening in the future... The event organizers will not be given a choice by the people who insure them. Ultimately they the ones that call the shots. I agree that no guards would have stopped Smith... That's the point dude his actions will change things.

Seriously?

The movie made $27 million during its first weekend. It was the sixth consecutive $100 million grossing film for Smith. It grossed $307 million at the box office and was nominated for the Best Picture Academy Award.

Exactly who panned it?
7202C7F0-5051-40F9-8340-948D50449006.jpeg

I posted earlier of the HiltonPerez where smith had his bodyguard beat up someone. I remember an interview from way back where he bragged of attacking people/doing drugs. Smith is not a guy left the hood, he is still a hoodrat doing drugs. Proof positive that throwing money at hoodrats doesn't change their criminal ways.

I would seriously question the validity of your claim that he's still doing drugs...

Something will be done to prevent this from happening in the future... The event organizers will not be given a choice by the people who insure them. Ultimately they the ones that call the shots. I agree that no guards would have stopped Smith... That's the point dude his actions will change things.

The Academy will institute a rule that no one from the audience will be permitted on stage and that will satisfy the insurance companies...

Doesn't everyone see that this was staged by Hollywood to generate interest? Now everybody is talking about a show that has been in declined and a movie hardly anyone saw.

After assaulting comedian Chris Rock on stage at the #Oscars, Will Smith begins acceptance speech by saying “Richard Williams was a fierce defender of his family…”pic.twitter.com/XTBRFh5LLY
Breaking911 (@Breaking911) March 28, 2022

You might be right, because Chris should have been teary eyed from a slap like that or either Smith slap's like a girl or as you suggest it might be a set up just to draw attention. I don't think it was a set up, but I could be wrong.
It sure was a weird slap. He certainly didn't try to knock him out with that hit. More of a frustrated angry bitch slap.

Compare what he did to what you would have expected him to do if he really was offended. Hit then tackle Chris and have to be pulled off him. To just walk up, bitch slap, then turn around and go sit down. WOW.

And I would have expected a different reaction from Chris Rock. He sure took it well. I would have been like WHAT THE FUCK DUDE. He kept a smile on his face.

I can't wait for Chris Rock to go back on Howard Stern and talk about this.

Doesn't everyone see that this was staged by Hollywood to generate interest? Now everybody is talking about a show that has been in declined and a movie hardly anyone saw.

After assaulting comedian Chris Rock on stage at the #Oscars, Will Smith begins acceptance speech by saying “Richard Williams was a fierce defender of his family…”pic.twitter.com/XTBRFh5LLY
Breaking911 (@Breaking911) March 28, 2022
This does feel a little bit like we are getting Jucie Smallett'zed.

It was rude IMO but then again that's what they pay him for. If Smith didn't like it he should have left the ceremony with his wife in protest. I would have been a much bigger statement than the slap which leaves him legally vulnerable by the way.
Leave like a dog tucking his tail and running while a little poodle dog was barking at his ankles ? Oh heeeeel no.

He did exactly what he should have done, otherwise in honor of his wife being senselessly attacked by a little Wiesel of a man who had been given the power to think that he could operate in this way by the elite that he serves like a little poodle barking at the end of his leash.

Arrest imminent? Don't hold your breath. Shades of Jesse Smollett, H'wood is so desperate for recognition that it stages faked violence at the formerly respected Academy Awards. More pop-culture generated deterioration of society.

It sure was a weird slap. He certainly didn't try to knock him out with that hit. More of a frustrated angry bitch slap.

Compare what he did to what you would have expected him to do if he really was offended. Hit then tackle Chris and have to be pulled off him. To just walk up, bitch slap, then turn around and go sit down. WOW.

And I would have expected a different reaction from Chris Rock. He sure took it well. I would have been like WHAT THE FUCK DUDE. He kept a smile on his face.

I can't wait for Chris Rock to go back on Howard Stern and talk about this.
Yep... LOL

Forum List

Back