Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

FO8bgVfUYAI5W-a

The Academy will institute a rule that no one from the audience will be permitted on stage and that will satisfy the insurance companies...
A rule ??? ROTFLMBO.... Better put some bouncer's up front or cooler's like depicted in the movie "road house" with Patrick Swayze, otherwise way back in the days of tough guy Hollywood. Better make sure the bouncers aren't actor's in the events though... LOL.

Uhhhhhh this is true, but Chris knows what's going on with Wills wife medically, and he shouldn't have ventured into that pit. Some things are just off limits, but the devil's in hollyweird push the boundaries therefore breaking societal norms further and further down by getting away with it.
And my previous statement was somewhat tongue and cheek.

Leave like a dog tucking his tail and running while a little poodle dog was barking at his ankles ? Oh heeeeel no.

He did exactly what he should have done, otherwise in honor of his wife being senselessly attacked by a little Wiesel of a man who had been given the power to think that he could operate in this way by the elite that he serves like a little poodle barking at the end of his leash.
Nah.... He would have made much more of an impact by leaving with his wife then he did by doing what he did. What he did left the audience and the world pretty much split down the middle about the right or wrong of the thing. Walking out the door would have given him closer to 80% I think. But then again he wouldn't have had the chance to feel so damn good about it either LOL. Gotta admit it's what most of us would have done. If it was Mike Tyson there though I wonder if he would have done the same thing.

A rule ??? ROTFLMBO.... Better put some bouncer's up front or cooler's like depicted in the movie "road house" with Patrick Swayze, otherwise way back in the days of tough guy Hollywood. Better make sure the bouncers aren't actor's in the events though... LOL.

Yeah, that's all they'll do, and they'll expect audience members to adhere to that rule.

Whether they do or not is another story...

Nah.... He would have made much more of an impact by leaving with his wife and he did by doing what he did. What he did left the audience in the world pretty much split down the middle about the right or wrong of the thing. Walking out the door would have given him closer to 80% I think.
Yeah you're right, because I forgot what kind of audience's we have today.

One reporter is not several people, and the reporter tried to kiss him.

I'd have slapped the reporter, too...
That wasn’t the point. The point was in answering your question, I now know of two. There may be others. I don’t chronicle Will Smith’s life. I did like his performance in
I, Robot.

I only became aware of it a few years ago.

I am really quite surprised at how prevalent it is among black women in the American community. My favorite politician, Cynthia McKinney, I believe suffers from it.

I did some research, and I believe, between 4-5% of middle aged or older black women get this condition, about 1 and half percent to two percent of Hispanic women, and a percent of white women get it.

For some reason, Asian women don't really get it. They have less than a percent of their population that suffer from it.

Men everywhere?

:auiqs.jpg:
I was reading some news about it and in a comment left by someone, he said he used to do her hair some years ago...and she began losing it due to continually coloring her hair, chemicals to straighten it, and in general poorly done head/scalp treatments to get straighter hair...and her claim of a disease/condition is due to herself.

With that said, my opinion is....IF he was so offended, he could have walked out with his wife to show their opinion but he didn't because he wanted that statue. Instead he assaulted the comedic host (who is no worse than Don Rickles...remember him?)...then spewed vulgarities from the audience not once but twice. Just another example of the usual McD Weekly Rampage by certain people who carry that dna....which is overrun with violence even against their own.

To me, this is like asking a fleet of vikings to an English tea party and expecting them to politely ask for the grey poupon to be passed down the table. Ain't gonna happen.

Diversity my ass. Now its the Attack Whomever awards if offended. AND, I have seen Smith deride others just as nastily either in shows or movies or wherever. He is no innocent. He is a hypocrite and so are those in the audience who laughed and applauded it.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Last edited:
Ok, other than will smith's wife admitting to being railed by a young rapper in their house in their bed and his wife teasing will smith's sexual performance, where are we?

Here, let me clarify and btw like commie kaepernick I think will Smith was once a decent honorable person. Like so many dudes with money they worked for and earned its often times (all too often) ruined by the ( @ Y @ ) and ( Y ).

Is there another reason to truly like Chris Rock who looked like he was hit by a pillow and then will Smith acted like some bad ass as Rock is standing there looking like he was just hit by a pillow?

Here, let's remember Chris Rocks favorite performance. Please note the loud cheers from THOSE PEOPLE in agreement. That's key.

Yotube is really trying their ever loving darndest to get rid of this now.

And does what's going on in Russia/Ukraine says something about white people ?
It says they are stupid following a man who thinks of them as goy. A Godless Jew like Zelensky gets off on seeing white Christians killing each other. That’s why the Marxist lefties here love him so much. That’s why you are programmed to support him.

Forum List

Back