Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

How in the fuck did you reach that conclusion?

You are one ignorant fuckin' negro...
No matter what a black does, he'll come up with a white who did worse. Even if he has to travel half way around the world to find that white

And he will also say Will acted like he did because he was raised in a violent white society. Same with Juwan Howard on the Michigan Basketball team.

But the funny thing is, us whites aren't acting like Will and Juwan Howard.

Starting to see a pattern here.

Smith might not have liked it, but he was willing to put on his actor's smile and let it pass until his wife gave him that look. That look that said if he didn't do something, she would guilt him forever for not defending her. I wonder how many men have needlessly had their asses kicked because of that same look.
Nonsense..smith is a thug and always has been. He just has money now---he has been snagged assaulting others as well. It is what he does.

The joke was bad and low. Alopecia is a medical condition, not something you can help. THAT SAID. Will Smith should have just heckled Rock from the seats verbally IMO, like "Leave her hair alone jerk", not gone up and assaulted him.
Wrong.... It's time for Hollywood to get the damned message that setting people up, disrespecting them at Will (no pun intended), and thinking that it is immune to the consequences of it's action's really needs to finally be challenged and then ended.

Comedy is one thing, but these out right attack's that are used in the most scheming cunning way's really needs to finally be checked. Hurray for Smith's response to the petty opportunists hiding behind an old trade in order to make attack's on his or her chosen prey. That's not comedy, and whoever told or groomed Chris Rock that it is, just got his bell rung when he finally cross the line with the wrong guy.

In a civilized society, you don't get to battery someone because they hurt your feelings.
It becomes more understandable if you consider the recent and very public statements made by his wife about their intimate relationship.
Not sure why anybody would commit that kind of public suicide by tweeting details of their sex life out to hundreds of millions of people.... Especially when the comments aren't particularly complimentary.

I mean ouch!

Add to that the fact that his wife apparently just had a hot fling with a well hung mattress masher in pursuit of pleasures she wasn't getting from Will... and you have the beginnings of irreparable mental and emotional damage that can make somebody pretty unpredictable.

Last edited:
Chris Rock fucked up. Will Smith gave him a receipt. I doubt Chris will make the same mistake again. Will should have told him to stop before he slapped him.
Rock did nothing illegal---it's a crime to assault someone. Smith assaulted Rock like he has done several others. Smith belongs in prison if this was not just a publicity stunt.
The guy literally just won an Oscar. Those don't go to the bad actors...
Oscars go to bad actors...all the time.

Negro privilege again? A negro can punch a negro without fear of being arrested for the assault which is a 2nd degree misdemeanor in most states. In California I am sure blacks are allowed to do anything now. Where more highly developed are held to higher standards.

2 + 2 = 4 still.
It's shit like this that will make it hard for blacks to complain about why cops shoot them. Maybe they are more violent towards the police. Look at how Will acted. I've never seem a white man act so violently in hollywood all these years and I've seen Don Rickles being very rude to his audience.

Wrong.... It's time for Hollywood to get the damned message that setting people up, disrespecting them at Will (no pun intended), and thinking that it is immune to the consequences of it's action's really needs to finally be challenged and then ended.

Comedy is one thing, but these out right attack's that are used in the most scheming cunning way's really needs to finally be checked. Hurray for Smith's response to the petty opportunists hiding behind an old trade in order to make attack's on his or her chosen prey. That's not comedy, and whoever told or groomed Chris Rock that it is, just got his bell rung when he finally cross the line with the wrong guy.
I think you're missing the point here. I have some sympathy for Will Smith but he's just dead wrong on this one. The only thing that will happen is that in future events the stage will be guarded by a couple of 300 lb security guards who will not allow anyone on the stage that's not scheduled to be there. The liability lawyers who run the thing will make damn sure that.

I'll guarantee you Chris Rock's lawyers have already been in touch with the Oscar events organizers.

Jo

Last edited:
Oscars go to bad actors...all the time.
12eb4a128a9a534de28e248b9e0443b5.jpg

Yep. Smith bitch slapped (or punched) Chris Rock for cracking a joke about Jada’s bald head. It was a fucking joke. The slap or punch appears to have been real. The sound went off due to the ensuing “language.” Rock seemed genuinely stunned, but the guy can take a hit.

Will Smith is kind of :cuckoo:

Mr. Rock showed himself to be quite a wuss. Failing to retaliate when Smith dissed him openly in public, is going to result in others beating the piss out of him.

Rock should have beat him upside the head with his mike and curbed stomped the mf'er.

Telling jokes is Rock's livelihood, he needs to stand up for it like a man.

Rock did nothing illegal---it's a crime to assault someone. Smith assaulted Rock like he has done several others. Smith belongs in prison if this was not just a publicity stunt.

I doubt Smith needs the publicity.

Who are the "several others" he's assaulted?

Someone defended his wife's honor and you fucks think that is a bad thing.

Typical.

Well if you're OK with it, and you clearly are, then Ricky Gervais' monologue should have created a full scale riot since everyone's honor was insulted. Maybe they should have just taken Gervais out back and beat the shit out of him, right? Can't have that honor insulted during a comedy skit.

/——-/ Nothing in Hollyweird happens by accident. Everything is scripted for maximum exposure. Just a publicity stunt where everyone played their part.
You might be right, because Chris should have been teary eyed from a slap like that or either Smith slap's like a girl or as you suggest it might be a set up just to draw attention. I don't think it was a set up, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back