Will the Bush family be the new leaders of the democrat party as it rebuilds?

owebo

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2016
Washigton, DC
As America rejects GOP'ers, will the progressive New World Order Bush family assume their rightful positions as the leaders of the fascist democrat party as it rebuilds from the failure of the Obama/Hitlery era?

Last edited:
if Hillary is defeated then the democratic party will have to change or die since they don't have anyone to run anymore. It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of old republicans run over to the democratic party.

yes

quite possible

I doubt it. But I hear Kasich & little marco is planning on running in 2020 as a Dem :lol:

The Bush's are a 'Political Institution' Family - they are one of the building blocks of the Washington Establishment in Washington. If anything they at least recognize that Hillary is 'old school', one of the 'old guard' of Career Politicians, a player in the 'Good ol' boy' Club, a group that has elevated themselves above both the Constitution and Rule of Law / laws they pass for OTHERS to Obey. It's a 'Fraternity'. He probably recognizes Trump is not from that 'world' and is a threat to it. He probably thinks this US Citizen 'rebellion' / 'insurrection' needs to be put down so the staus quo of political RULE - not representation - must continue.

yes

quite possible

Aren't they already?

Every time we've had a Bush in office the democrooks get every legislative item they push, and eventually take over government for 8 years until they fuck it up so bad people will vote for any republicrat who looks like they can win.

I hope Trump stays true to the conservative agenda he is talking about, but have little faith he will.

The democrats are sure to win if they discover Jeb's secret guacamole recipe.

It is hilarious how the MSM tries to use George Herbert Bush stating he supports Crooked Hillary as something bad for The Donald and good for Crooked Hillary. It confirms Crooked Hillary is a demented neocon.

As America rejects GOP'ers, will the progressive New World Order Bush family assume their rightful positions as the leaders of the fascist democrat party as it rebuilds from the failure of the Obama/Hitlery era?
There is no democrat party in the USA...

Forum List

Back