Will the Democratic Party Change?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Assume either Ocare crashes or that it is repealed and replaced will the majority of Democrats give up on single payer or VA care on a really bad day for everybody? I don't see that happening.

Given that sanctuary status and gun control have a high correlation with violent crime rates yet both policies are seen as "Common Sense" in Blue jurisdictions are the Ds more likely to kill themselves off or change positions?

With two Blue States in non-bond defaults will internal capital flight slow down as sequester bites and forces up state and local taxes or will bankruptcy turn most of the Blue Wall into the next Appalachia?

Assume either Ocare crashes or that it is repealed and replaced will the majority of Democrats give up on single payer or VA care on a really bad day for everybody? I don't see that happening.

Given that sanctuary status and gun control have a high correlation with violent crime rates yet both policies are seen as "Common Sense" in Blue jurisdictions are the Ds more likely to kill themselves off or change positions?

With two Blue States in non-bond defaults will internal capital flight slow down as sequester bites and forces up state and local taxes or will bankruptcy turn most of the Blue Wall into the next Appalachia?
I think the short term fate of the Democrats rests with Trump.

If he mangles his first term in the eyes of the electorate, the Regressives who have taken over the Democratic Party will be able to jump right back in and yank back control.

If he doesn't, there may be time and energy enough for the normal, decent people in the party to marginalize the Regressives and render them less influential.

Ironic.

I understand and sympathize with your position but with Hillary having to cheat to beat Bernie I don't find your hope real likely to come true.

I don't see the Democrat party ever changing unless it's from the constituency base.

Obama forced Obama Care down our throats and he lost the Congress. He lost more of the Congress when the law was in full swing.

Then he lost the Senate on the heels of ordering schools to allow weirdos in dresses to use women's restrooms, locker rooms and showers.

Hillary ran on continued Obama polices and free college, and then they lost the White House.

Did they change any since losing the last election? Not one bit. In fact, they are pushing their agendas even harder.

/---- Libtards would support their own mass extinction as long as it was called "Common Sense Genocide."
liberal idiot.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, we have a growing problem that if the "sane" wings of the Democratic and Republican parties unite then the most likely outcome is a drift to the left and a Populist LP/TEA union being the loyal opposition until establishment Rs go too far left and we end up with a government that makes Trump look like a Green Party activist.

Bro, they've already quadrupled down on full retard, it's safe to assume the answer is "No".

never_go_full_retard.jpg

Last edited:

Bro, they've already quadrupled down on full retard, it's same to assume the answer is "No".

never_go_full_retard.jpg

While I agree with you I hope we are both wrong.

Bro, they've already quadrupled down on full retard, it's same to assume the answer is "No".

never_go_full_retard.jpg

While I agree with you I hope we are both wrong.

In all reality: The Democrat party has planted feet firmly on the side of anti-American leftist ideals.

When you're a political party in America, it's probably not a good idea to be anti-American. Everyone is still an American before party affiliation even comes into consideration.

That's not going to fly in America, so yes, they are done.

Better off aligning with different factions of the Republican party. We can live with a 1 party political system, just watch what platform your candidate campaigns on. That's how it should be anyway. It should be about platforms and NOT party.

I identify with the "Freedom Caucus". :)

Last edited:

Bro, they've already quadrupled down on full retard, it's safe to assume the answer is "No".

never_go_full_retard.jpg
Well said.

They do not change because they never admit they were ever wrong about anything.

Ask one of the cocksuckers why they lost and not 1 in 20 will admit that they ran the shittiest, most corrupt, dumb-ass, coat-tail-riding, avaricious, pathological liar and drunk...ever. Worst candidate EVER.

They will say it is because Trump tricked a bunch of slow-wits out in the woods of the Heartland.

Ask them if that trick applies to the vast number of Senate seats, House seats, Governorships, Legislatures in the States....and they go immediately into their shopworn deflections...which are insults to practiced Deflectors....there is seldom more than:

Nutter!
Racist!
Rube!
Islamophobe!
Xenophobe!

They're Marxists is what they are. Some are too poorly educated to know it.

"Quadrupled down of full retard".

That nails it.

Last edited:

never_go_full_retard.jpg
Well said.

They do not change because they never admit they were ever wrong about anything.

Ask one of the cocksuckers why they lost and not 1 in 20 will admit that they ran the shittiest, most corrupt, dumb-ass, coat-tail-riding, avaricious, pathological liar and drunk...ever. Worst candidate EVER.

They will say it is because Trump tricked a bunch of slow-wits out in the woods of the Heartland.

Ask them if that trick applies to the vast number of Senate seats, House seats, Governorships, Legislatures in the States....and they go immediately into their shopworn deflections...which are insults to practiced Deflectors....there is seldom more than:

Nutter!
Racist!
Rube!
Islamophobe!
Xenophobe!

They're Marxists is what they are. Some are too poorly educated to know it.

"Quadrupled down of full retard".

That nails it.

You have to hand it to them, they do talk a good talk. But when their ideas were actually advanced, people didn't like them.

As a Republican, I hope they never change and people keep realizing how FOS they really are.

They'll stay strong where they are strong now until the Marxist cyst breaks. It's that last part that worries me. Even without states flipping as the barbarian hordes break through the blue wall the party of felons will damage flyover America

Didn't Bernie tell us he would run again in 2020? If so, the Dems are still going to be split, which doesn't auger well for their chances. And they don't seem to have a person ready to run with the ball yet. On the other hand, Trump and the GOP have to show something consequential, which they have not shown the ability to do yet. Maybe both parties need to change.

Didn't Bernie tell us he would run again in 2020? If so, the Dems are still going to be split, which doesn't auger well for their chances. And they don't seem to have a person ready to run with the ball yet. On the other hand, Trump and the GOP have to show something consequential, which they have not shown the ability to do yet. Maybe both parties need to change.
As in the Rs haven't had an idea to trouble them since Secretary Mellon came up with Reagonomics in the Coolidge administration and the Ds have gone even longer without being troubled by anything resembling a thought?

Forum List

Back