Will the Democrats who now Want Biden to step Down because he Cannot Win, be Skeptical if he Does?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Here George Stephenopoulos states the fact that he cannot win as the only reason that Biden should step down. Not because he cannot govern, not because he would be a bad president, but because he CANNOT WIN.

So, if a "miracle" happens, and we have huge numbers of late votes in swing states, nearly one hundred percent for Biden, if Biden breaks his own record of supposedly winning more popular votes than Barrack Obama, will Democrats like George Stephanopoulos and Jerry Nadler say, "wait a minute, this doesn't make sense. Something is wrong, here."

I'd like to here from the smarter Democrats on the board about this. You seem to be absent from this topic. I hope you don't plan to wait until Trump wins so you can go back to bashing him?

Here George Stephenopoulos states the fact that he cannot win as the only reason that Biden should step down. Not because he cannot govern, not because he would be a bad president, but because he CANNOT WIN.

So, if a "miracle" happens, and we have huge numbers of late votes in swing states, nearly one hundred percent for Biden, if Biden breaks his own record of supposedly winning more popular votes than Barrack Obama, will Democrats like George Stephanopoulos and Jerry Nadler say, "wait a minute, this doesn't make sense. Something is wrong, here."

I'd like to here from the smarter Democrats on the board about this. You seem to be absent from this topic. I hope you don't plan to wait until Trump wins so you can go back to bashing him?

I wouldn't be surprised because Trump has already lost the Popular vote twice, and he's even more repulsive now than he's been in the past.

Those of us who would like to see Biden stand down realize that even if he wins, he's still too old to be doing this job.

Crickets, I see.

I guess the Democrats on here don't want to look as detached from reality, as their nominee does.

Here George Stephenopoulos states the fact that he cannot win
Quite stupid, given that Biden clearly can win. Duh.

On the flip side, it's literally impossible for any other Democratic candidate to win, because it's already illegal to replace the candidate in Nevada, Wisconsin, Georgia and Michigan. The deadlines have passed.

Remember, the Republicans wouldn't be demanding Biden step down if they thought they could beat him.

Those of us who would like to see Biden stand down realize that even if he wins, he's still too old to be doing this job.
Pity he refuses to see that. He's going to do to America what RBG did to the supreme court.

Quite stupid, given that Biden clearly can win. Duh.

On the flip side, it's literally impossible for any other Democratic candidate to win, because it's already illegal to replace the candidate in Nevada, Wisconsin, Georgia and Michigan. The deadlines have passed.

Remember, the Republicans wouldn't be demanding Biden step down if they thought they could beat him.
Why are Democrats demanding that he step down?

Be honest. Only a few are.

A few Republicans think Trump should step down. So must Trump step down?
I don't know, mamooth. I'm glad a Dem is willing to talk about this, and I want to encourage you. But that's pretty thin.

Who are the most prominent Republicans calling for Trump to step down?

Forum List

Back