Will the GOP exist in 2017 if the Donald is their standard bearer?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
looks like they're running Rubio to try to steal delegates away even though he doesn't seem to have a chance at this point. Same with Kasich

176219_600.jpg

Discuss...

Of course, but they'll be even more of a joke than they are now.

GOP leaders might be hoping for a brokered convention. If Rubio can take Florida and Kasich wins Ohio the GOP probably will want both of them to stick in the race and hang on to their delegates in hopes of preventing Trump or Cruz getting the number needed for nomination.

Hopefully, the GOP will put it's head between it's legs and kiss it's Wall Street ass goodbye.

You know... I don't know... Maybe you people are living under a rock or something but this guy continues to compile statistics that not even Ronald Reagan could do. He has increased the Republican voting demographic over 2008 & 2012 by about 20%... best estimate. A lot of those are crossover democrats and people who've never voted before. His rallies are blowing everyone out of the water... an "average" Trump rally is on par with Obama's "greek columns" spectacle when he won the nomination. He's getting 10~15 times more at his rallies than Hillary and Bernie combined. We've not seen a phenomenon such as this in our lifetimes.... and his support continues to grow, impressively.

Now, I am telling you this as a Cruz guy who hopes that Cruz can pull off a miracle and prevail... but if I can see this, why is it that you bozos can't? Are you clinging desperately to the narrative that this is some huge mistake on part of Republicans that they will regret in the General? I am sure the Establishment GOP appreciates your effort but I think someone might want to inform all the millions of Trump supporters who don't seem to have gotten the memo. His crowds keep getting bigger, his poll numbers continue upward. And he hasn't even started on Hillary yet.

I'm really starting to worry about you guys... When reality sets in, it's going to be a really big letdown. If you look at voter turnout for the primaries, the Republicans are trouncing the Democrats in every state. You guys don't have a "rock star" candidate this time around... the "rock star" appears to be Trump... and I don't think you have an answer for that.

GOP leaders might be hoping for a brokered convention. If Rubio can take Florida and Kasich wins Ohio the GOP probably will want both of them to stick in the race and hang on to their delegates in hopes of preventing Trump or Cruz getting the number needed for nomination.
Thats essentially what I said in my OP

looks like they're running Rubio to try to steal delegates away even though he doesn't seem to have a chance at this point. Same with Kasich

176219_600.jpg

Discuss...

Who gives a fuck
Fuck the GOP
Trump is the new America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the new America lol.

He's a reality tv carnival barker who is demagogueing you types

we'll all see on 3/15 if the establishment can stop Trump or if its a force to be reckoned with. I can't believe in the end that Romney and the rest would split the party and let Hillary win. If they do, then I hope the dems tax them into oblivion... most of us Trump supporters aren't in the top 1%...

176219_600.jpg

Discuss...

How would the Republican party not exist if Trump becomes President?

176219_600.jpg

Discuss...

That statement makes no sense whatsoever. Please try again!
proportional apportionment of delegates. You can lose a state but still get delegates

Most of the remaining states are "winner takes all," so that isn't going to happen.

You know... I don't know... Maybe you people are living under a rock or something but this guy continues to compile statistics that not even Ronald Reagan could do. He has increased the Republican voting demographic over 2008 & 2012 by about 20%... best estimate. A lot of those are crossover democrats and people who've never voted before. His rallies are blowing everyone out of the water... an "average" Trump rally is on par with Obama's "greek columns" spectacle when he won the nomination. He's getting 10~15 times more at his rallies than Hillary and Bernie combined. We've not seen a phenomenon such as this in our lifetimes.... and his support continues to grow, impressively.

Now, I am telling you this as a Cruz guy who hopes that Cruz can pull off a miracle and prevail... but if I can see this, why is it that you bozos can't? Are you clinging desperately to the narrative that this is some huge mistake on part of Republicans that they will regret in the General? I am sure the Establishment GOP appreciates your effort but I think someone might want to inform all the millions of Trump supporters who don't seem to have gotten the memo. His crowds keep getting bigger, his poll numbers continue upward. And he hasn't even started on Hillary yet.

I'm really starting to worry about you guys... When reality sets in, it's going to be a really big letdown. If you look at voter turnout for the primaries, the Republicans are trouncing the Democrats in every state. You guys don't have a "rock star" candidate this time around... the "rock star" appears to be Trump... and I don't think you have an answer for that.

The Dims are like a deer caught in the headlights. A huge locomotive is about to run them over, and they are too stupid to realize it.

Reagan won 60% of the vote and 44 states.

Trump has won 35% of the vote and has lost as many states as Reagan did, even though there is more than half the states to go.

Trump has recorded the highest negatives ever in polling history.

According to exit polls, in many states, more than half of non-Trump voters would be unhappy if Trump were the candidate.

And record turnouts are occurring in states where Trump has lost.

Reagan won 60% of the vote and 44 states.

Trump has won 35% of the vote and has lost as many states as Reagan did, even though there is more than half the states to go.

Trump has recorded the highest negatives ever in polling history.

And record turnouts are occurring in states where Trump has lost.

You can't compare primaries with the general election.

I'm talking about the primaries.

Forum List

Back