Will the jan 6 committee have the guts to keep their inquiry going after the midterms?

What are they afraid will be found? Why would somebody who proclaims innocence be afraid of scrutiny?
It's not what they find. It's what they manufacture. We've all seen how Dims make things up when they have no facts to support their smears.

Agree on Garland, but the DOJ did enforce Bannon's subpoena, and Meadows is tricky...being Trump's chief of staff....and presidential privilege....plus they could be investigating Meadows already and don't want Congress to mess it up, and maybe that's why the DOJ never responded to the congressional crimminal referral on Meadows??? (I can only hope)
Yeah, I can see a strategy where they don't want to take any steps that could fail, unless they absolutely had to. One bad move could create an excuse for the whole thing to fall apart.

Yeah, I can see a strategy where they don't want to take any steps that could fail, unless they absolutely had to. One bad move could create an excuse for the whole thing to fall apart.
The whole thing is a con.

Who do you think you're fooling?

More than likely it will just dissapear after they can't get anymore attention from it. Once the narrative of it stops being of use to them they will drop it. I think it's only purpose was to try and tout it as a way to try and make Republicans look bad, they never really intended to do anything substantial with it.

Or they will let it die down and relight the fires once the next round of elections starts up and add it to their salvo of trying to make trump look bad, waiting for him to officially run for office again.

If they don't that means it was a sham.
If they do the republicans will rearrange things and call their witnesses. Which would really be interesting

But my guess is the dems don't want to give the gop andy chance of getting their mitts on this one.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, it is a sham now. The sham needs to end. But, not to worry, the Republican House will have their own investigations.

Wrong Donald Trump GIF - Wrong Donald Trump GIFs

Another ignoramus steps forward. :lol:

The committee is a parody of a real investigation
We'll see what happens. I've got a feeling you're not gonna like it. They just issued a subpoena to Kimberly Guilfoyle. Watch how fast that wedding happens so she can claim spousal privilege. Because the bullshit Presidential privilege isn't gonna fly. She helped to fraudulently raise money for Trump's Legal Defense fund. But they haven't paid lawyers a penny. Not even Rudy. Typical grift from the clown of all clowns.

We'll see what happens. I've got a feeling you're not gonna like it. They just issued a subpoena to Kimberly Guilfoyle. Watch how fast that wedding happens so she can claim spousal privilege. Because the bullshit Presidential privilege isn't gonna fly. She helped to fraudulently raise money for Trump's Legal Defense fund. But they haven't paid lawyers a penny. Not even Rudy. Typical grift from the clown of all clowns.
haha

oook

The news this evening is the 1/6 committee requested the judge over the Attorney Eastman's case for the subpoena they issued, where he is claiming attorney/client privilege with Trump, deny the privilege due to there being a crime....a criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States through their stopping the legal and proper certifying of the election stuff on 1/6 and another claim, I can't remember what it was.....?

Eastman is the dude that they have two memos from implicating him in a couple of things, one being the creator of the 'pressure Pence in to denying the electoral college votes from the State's the Congress Trumper Critters planned to object to, and/or not do the required full Congress vote on those states and send their state vote back to those Trumper legislatures in those states, to decide, and those pre planned Republican majority legislatures would have their FAKE electors, slated for Trump (in that FAKE second set of elector scandal just exposed) would be sent to congress, giving the election to Trump....

So, to me....this is a way that Congress chose that could force the DOJ to finally get involved.
My hope is that it doesn't come to that. I hope the myriad of non fed probes nail those swine first. DOJ is effective but they take forever to do any fuckin' thing. Could even go beyond 2024 believe it or not.

If they don't that means it was a sham.
If they do the republicans will rearrange things and call their witnesses. Which would really be interesting

But my guess is the dems don't want to give the gop andy chance of getting their mitts on this one.

The moment the GOP is gaveled into the majority, any investigation of 1/6 goes away.

You do know this right?

Again. WRONG. I gave you a link to explain how Congress appoints chairs and members to committees. Cheney will not be on anymore committees. Pay attention.
I know how chairs are appointed. Even your own link says the senior majority member of the committee becomes the chairperson. That would be Cheney, dipshit.

I also said the organization formerly known as the Republican party will dissolve the committee if they win the House.

Forum List

Back