Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Democracy yes

In insanity no.

Okay.

Let's try this.

Would you say twelve states getting to decide who is the president out of 50 states is democracy or not?

Look....all I can tell you from my heart is.....I Love President Trump and all Patriots out there ...love Q too :2up:

That's all that matters....and I am not alone in this!

MAGA~:huddle:

Well, here's the problem. You're using your "heart" rather than your brain. Doesn't that worry you?

Should I give examples of where nationalism has failed massively?

Argentina. The military Junta invaded the Falkland Islands in order to hide the fact that the economy was shot to hell. They lost, they got kicked out.

Serbia, Milosevic started multiple wars, which they lost, and caused massive damage among neighbors.

Nazi Germany. Lost.

Franco's Spain, he kept them in poverty the whole time he was in power. It took them another 20 years to get to a decent-ish level of an economy, but one which still is so dependent on tourism they struggle when their neighbors' economies go down. So many Spanish people have to leave Spain in order to find a job.

Germany 1990. The East and West reunited. The CDU's "It'll all be amazing" or the SPD's "It'll be a tough road." They voted for the amazing path and they got the tough road they weren't prepared for because the CDU didn't bother preparing for it.

Should I go on?

Nobody does better when they make up a fantasy world rather than using your brain to actually deal with the situation.

America will not be great again, if America decides that intelligence is a bad thing.

What a work of the genius.

In the same post complain about lack of brains, then try to contrast Trump's administration with Nazi Germany.

Indeed, YOU need to get more intelligent. Maybe then you would also realize that the country won't get more intelligent by importing bunch of 80 IQ 3rd worlders and having only the dumb people procreate.
I just read the fall of democracy about the rise of Hitler and your propaganda machine really reminds one of the Nazi propaganda machine...
Okay.

Let's try this.

Would you say twelve states getting to decide who is the president out of 50 states is democracy or not?

Look....all I can tell you from my heart is.....I Love President Trump and all Patriots out there ...love Q too :2up:

Well, here's the problem. You're using your "heart" rather than your brain. Doesn't that worry you?

Argentina. The military Junta invaded the Falkland Islands in order to hide the fact that the economy was shot to hell. They lost, they got kicked out.

Serbia, Milosevic started multiple wars, which they lost, and caused massive damage among neighbors.

Nazi Germany. Lost.

Franco's Spain, he kept them in poverty the whole time he was in power. It took them another 20 years to get to a decent-ish level of an economy, but one which still is so dependent on tourism they struggle when their neighbors' economies go down. So many Spanish people have to leave Spain in order to find a job.

Germany 1990. The East and West reunited. The CDU's "It'll all be amazing" or the SPD's "It'll be a tough road." They voted for the amazing path and they got the tough road they weren't prepared for because the CDU didn't bother preparing for it.

Should I go on?

Nobody does better when they make up a fantasy world rather than using your brain to actually deal with the situation.

America will not be great again, if America decides that intelligence is a bad thing.

In the same post complain about lack of brains, then try to contrast Trump's administration with Nazi Germany.

Indeed, YOU need to get more intelligent. Maybe then you would also realize that the country won't get more intelligent by importing bunch of 80 IQ 3rd worlders and having only the dumb people procreate.
I just read the fall of democracy about the rise of Hitler and your propaganda machine really reminds one of the Nazi propaganda machine...

We beat the hell out of you and your still crying?

Grow up
You GOP base doops and the Nazis both believed in the irrational and an alternate set of facts and you don't care.

I suggest

to the Lunatic Left ....and here Antifa included....Deep State too.....doesn't turn too violent..... you know....

Martial Law is always here....to protect America!

to stop these scum...to stop these traitors

and it ain't be nice for them.
No one Advocates violence, super dupe. Except brainwashed right-wingers like you
. Martial law? You are out of your tiny little mind. Because of phony scandals about violence? Unbelievable. No 1 has advocated violence, dumbass Nazi Dupe. Like martial law after the reichstag fire? So you are an Austrian Nazi? Just wonderful. Happens every time the GOP starts a world depression.

Okay.

Let's try this.

Nazi Germany. Lost.

Should I go on?

Nazi Germany. Lost.

Should I go on?

Grow up
You GOP base doops and the Nazis both believed in the irrational and an alternate set of facts and you don't care.

Zzzzzz so you are saying the Gop is Nazis now.

That's fighting words , this coming from a teacher You sound like a child

If Trump starts internment camps forces people into them...THEN you can compare what he is doing to Nazi germany. Until then....get some cheese to go with that whine.

I suggest

to the Lunatic Left ....and here Antifa included....Deep State too.....doesn't turn too violent..... you know....

No one Advocates violence, super dupe. Except brainwashed right-wingers like you
. Martial law? You are out of your tiny little mind. Because of phony scandals about violence? Unbelievable. No 1 has advocated violence, dumbass Nazi Dupe. Like martial law after the reichstag fire? So you are an Austrian Nazi? Just wonderful. Happens every time the GOP starts a world depression.

Your throwing a tantrum , you lost

Okay.

Let's try this.

Nazi Germany. Lost.

Should I go on?

Nazi Germany. Lost.

Should I go on?

Grow up

Oh Franco you wild and crazy guy ..... if you thought you had a soul, I'd recommend you search it...:wink_2:

If Trump starts internment camps forces people into them...THEN you can compare what he is doing to Nazi germany. Until then....get some cheese to go with that whine.

Well if that happens i will give you a huge kiss Gracie then I will fight

When the left is out of power they exhibit their inbred mental disorder. When they are in power, they screw US like Obama did. The left's idiocy is on full display now with the likes of idiots like Maxine Waters.

When the left is out of power they exhibit their inbred mental disorder. When they are in power, they screw US like Obama did. The left's idiocy is on full display now with the likes of idiots like Maxine Waters.

Exactly...

Okay.

Let's try this.

Nazi Germany. Lost.

Should I go on?

Nazi Germany. Lost.

Should I go on?

Grow up

Pal do you really think I want to hurt you?

There is more guys coming I can't fight them all. You starting a war.

Let's face it. Trump has predictably continued his winning for America without remorse. In the past few weeks he has won so much that a record amount of Americans have gotten tired. This all while the leftists have made themselves look like fools as the IG report has been released, for example.

The left already tried assassinating their opponents once. With no other options left, will they attempt to ramp up the violence again?
You mean all the leftist politicians in office.

Let's face it. Trump has predictably continued his winning for America without remorse. In the past few weeks he has won so much that a record amount of Americans have gotten tired. This all while the leftists have made themselves look like fools as the IG report has been released, for example.

The left already tried assassinating their opponents once. With no other options left, will they attempt to ramp up the violence again?
actually...I kinda miss the good old days when democrats would just poop on shiny white cars every time they didn't get thier way

actually...I kinda miss the good old days when democrats would just poop on shiny white cars every time they didn't get thier way
I used to do that as a kid before I ever thought of politics, all you needed to be was a grouchy old fart that hated kids.

Do you believe in democracy?

In Democracy yes

In insanity no.

Okay.

Let's try this.

Nazi Germany. Lost.

Should I go on?

and some how, out of ALL that Fridgid spoke about and explained, YOU picked that out of it, and created YOUR OWN NARRATIVE about comparing Trump with Nazis, while claiming it to be Frigid's comment and point????

your games are hilariously obvious to the average joe or josephine! :lol:

Nazi Germany. Lost.

Should I go on?

Nazi Germany. Lost.

Should I go on?

Grow up

I'm saying your propaganda machine and theirs are similar... Breaking For dupes: no one encourages violence and no one is for open borders. Those are lies and you have a million of them.

I suggest

Your throwing a tantrum , you lost
And you dupes parrot paranoid lies like champions... No one is for violence or open borders, dumbass chumps.

Nazi Germany. Lost.

Should I go on?

Nazi Germany. Lost.

Should I go on?

Grow up

Only Republicans resort to talk of violence...

[
Only Republicans resort to talk of violence...[/QUOTE]

I am a registered democrat. The donkey is
temporarily pixilated and----in answer to the OP---
YES------the left is in the process of turning
VIOLENT. Expect violence from the left.
"leftists" (not particularly my style of leftists) are PUBLICALLY JUSTIFYING VIOLENCE

[

"leftists" (not particularly my style of leftists) are PUBLICALLY JUSTIFYING VIOLENCE[/QUOTE]
The hell they are. But expect more non-violent protests...

[

"leftists" (not particularly my style of leftists) are PUBLICALLY JUSTIFYING VIOLENCE
The hell they are. But expect more non-violent protests...[/QUOTE]

right "non-violent" I is old-----but when young ------I took part in NON-VIOLENT protests. We walked around holding placards-------and were careful not to litter. or obstruct traffic, How do you define "non-violent"? can you cite a few recent NON-
VIOLENT protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back