Votes: 44 91.7%
  • No.

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem
I suggest

to the Lunatic Left ....and here Antifa included....Deep State too.....doesn't turn too violent..... you know....

Martial Law is always here....to protect America!

to stop these scum...to stop these traitors

and it ain't be nice for them.
No one Advocates violence, super dupe. Except brainwashed right-wingers like you
. Martial law? You are out of your tiny little mind. Because of phony scandals about violence? Unbelievable. No 1 has advocated violence, dumbass Nazi Dupe. Like martial law after the reichstag fire? So you are an Austrian Nazi? Just wonderful. Happens every time the GOP starts a world depression.

Fuck off you Xenophobic piece piece of filth.
You are the Nazi, stupid.

You are a Xenophobic piece of filth trashing my nation, go away you pathetic unhinged little rodent.
You are the one talking about martial law and all you have is Misquotes of Waters. I love Austria but I have taken a sudden dislike of you and your brainwashed stupidity. Martial law, idiot?

Not my type who are brainwashed, if you are Red Pilled and Woke that the opposite of being brainwashed.

Well we have a Right-Wing Nationalist Populist Government now, we have politically castrated our Leftists and have started to socially castrate them and this is happening in multiple nations in Europa 17 nations to be exact, 17 nations have Patriotic Governments that are in some combination Right-Wing Conservative-Nationalist-Populist, the West part are just Cucked and Fucked, that's the part who want Infinity Kebabs and Infinity Sub Saharan African savages to go in in unlimited numbers, we decide long ago we do not want that human waste from Third World Shit Holes.

I suggest

to the Lunatic Left ....and here Antifa included....Deep State too.....doesn't turn too violent..... you know....

No one Advocates violence, super dupe. Except brainwashed right-wingers like you
. Martial law? You are out of your tiny little mind. Because of phony scandals about violence? Unbelievable. No 1 has advocated violence, dumbass Nazi Dupe. Like martial law after the reichstag fire? So you are an Austrian Nazi? Just wonderful. Happens every time the GOP starts a world depression.

Skye is not Austrian but I am and Martial Law would be exciting darling and we look so gorgeous wearing black, am I an Austrian Nazi, we do not refer to ourselves as that we are Patriots.
Martial law is exciting for Nazis. No one is advocating violence here and we don't need your Nazi BS. Go back to school lol. This is too much like the 30s chaos and Nazi takeovers. Thank the GOP for the world depression again.

I posted in this thread because I was given a link to it, I have read the OP and I have read the majority of this thread and you are TOTALLY Off Topic in relation to what this thread was intended to be about. Always The Usual Suspects masturbating in threads while thinking of Nazi's to the point of derailing threads with your obsession. WTF?! I make no more comments in this thread, the comments I make was because that's what I thought the OP was about, having read now from the beginning I realise the thread was derailed at mid way point in.

My problem

You are a Xenophobic piece of filth trashing my nation, go away you pathetic unhinged little rodent.
You are the one talking about martial law and all you have is Misquotes of Waters. I love Austria but I have taken a sudden dislike of you and your brainwashed stupidity. Martial law, idiot?

Not my type who are brainwashed, if you are Red Pilled and Woke that the opposite of being brainwashed.

Well we have a Right-Wing Nationalist Populist Government now, we have politically castrated our Leftists and have started to socially castrate them and this is happening in multiple nations in Europa 17 nations to be exact, 17 nations have Patriotic Governments that are in some combination Right-Wing Conservative-Nationalist-Populist, the West part are just Cucked and Fucked, that's the part who want Infinity Kebabs and Infinity Sub Saharan African savages to go in in unlimited numbers, we decide long ago we do not want that human waste from Third World Shit Holes.
The GOP caused all those refugees whether by stupid Wars or corrupt World depression. I can see why you are upset but try and get facts. Listening to Fox Rush Savage heritage GOP propaganda machine is not the way.

That is not violence. And I do not agree with harassing people like that. But now you dupes believe there is violence when there is none.

Really?

American-flag-burning-L.jpg

I suggest

EVERYONE is NOW a Nazi, get with the programme already. Don't agree with the unhinged Leftists? Then you are a Nazi, thanks for helping to make this Mainstream again, what happens is that some deranged Leftist SCREAMS, YOU ARE A NAZI and NORMAL peoples now react with oh okay whatever ie. they DO NOT get offended by being called a Nazi and that is because your type have Mainstreamed it again.

Trump and your Heroes mainstreamed it again. Scary little person, perfect Nazi. And I I am xenophobic LOL!

The left already tried assassinating their opponents once. With no other options left, will they attempt to ramp up the violence again?

America's hotbeds of liberalism, places like Chicago and Detroit are among the most violent places on earth
No they are not liberal, they are black and discriminated against by racist Republicans. No one has advocated violence, this is GOP propaganda, super dupes.
/--------/ "they are black and discriminated against by racist Republicans." Ahhh the first strawman argument of the day.
View attachment 201580
That is reality. Minorities know which party has all the racists.

The left already tried assassinating their opponents once. With no other options left, will they attempt to ramp up the violence again?

America's hotbeds of liberalism, places like Chicago and Detroit are among the most violent places on earth
Relax. We’re taking my nephew to a inner city Detroit baseball field to play a black team. It’s not as bad as they make it sound. Just don’t be there at night. Or at the wrong place at the wrong time. Don’t break down. I’m sure lots of the dads are ccw carriers

Martial law is exciting for Nazis. No one is advocating violence here and we don't need your Nazi BS. Go back to school lol. This is too much like the 30s chaos and Nazi takeovers. Thank the GOP for the world depression again.

Typical lying troll.

No violence there either just fear-mongering from the GOP propaganda machine. Repeated a thousand times, super dupers. No one Advocating violence now we saw what you did with this last year.

Let's face it. Trump has predictably continued his winning for America without remorse. In the past few weeks he has won so much that a record amount of Americans have gotten tired. This all while the leftists have made themselves look like fools as the IG report has been released, for example.

The question is how many disenfranchised trump supporters are gonna snap when they realize they bought trump university

Thread is totally out of control. The "Nazi" thing has gone too far, and definitely needs to stop.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back