• Yes.

Votes: 44 91.7%
  • No.

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point, illustrated again, thanks.
Your point is BS, just like your media. CNN and MSNBC are also ridiculous gab Fests but but they do not lie. See lock her up open borders Rich pay too much in taxes etc etc
I often wonder if people like you (side irrelevant, of course) have literally lost the capacity for serious self-reflection and sincere self criticism. It's as if that part of your very conscious is literally turned off, unavailable, incapacitated. You just can't get there from here.

All you people know to do is deflect and attack. You automatically and instantly, it seems, simply dismiss all contrary thought and impulsively start in with the standard partisan attacks and insults. And I wonder if, since you've been doing this for so long, the skills mentioned above have literally withered due to lack of use and died.

I'm not asking, because I know I wouldn't get an honest, sincere response.

But I do wonder.

and I'm equally as curious why Trumps drones swallow every lie he hands them and they fight to the death to support it. I probably wont get an honest answer either - sincerely.
I'd guess they've been trained by Talk Radio to do that.

Easiest question I'll get all day.

Did you think you "had" me there?

Are you also completely intellectually paralyzed by your partisan ideology?
We're Paralyzed by knowing the facts, while trumpettes are paralyzed by hate BS character assassination propaganda destroying the country... Try arguing that.
I don't know how to communicate with a zealot.

It's like trying to communicate with a crazed teenager on the streets of Damascus, or a sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church member protesting the funeral of a soldier.

It's a bit easier in real life, but here it's essentially impossible.

I often wonder if people like you (side irrelevant, of course) have literally lost the capacity for serious self-reflection and sincere self criticism. It's as if that part of your very conscious is literally turned off, unavailable, incapacitated. You just can't get there from here.

All you people know to do is deflect and attack. You automatically and instantly, it seems, simply dismiss all contrary thought and impulsively start in with the standard partisan attacks and insults. And I wonder if, since you've been doing this for so long, the skills mentioned above have literally withered due to lack of use and died.

But I do wonder.
Everything you know is garbage propaganda. Any actual argument? Start with lock her up open borders violent Democrats Rich pay too much Waters encouraged violence cetera et cetera etcetera
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/huckabee-sanders-red-hen-protest/
What in the world are you talking about?

In your reality, am I a Fox-watching right winger?

In actual reality, I'm a left-leaning independent who voted for Hillary.

Good gawd, you people are absolutely fascinating.
Well then shut the hell up LOL
GOP voters live on a planet of total BS that I fight every day. Do you disagree? Of course when you attack me I think you're one of them d u h...
Yes, I believe they essentially exist in an alternate reality in many ways.

And I believe the Regressive Left has its own set of terribly counter-productive behaviors.

Both of my eyes are open. You're lost in your ideology.
I am lost in reality. No one outside the GOP Bubble of BS agrees with their alternative facts in the whole world. Spare me the mealy-mouthed BS. The GOP is a disgrace and a disaster, 4 35 years now. Very happy to to hear you vote Democrat. Now cut the crap. People like you gave us this mess.

Your point is BS, just like your media. CNN and MSNBC are also ridiculous gab Fests but but they do not lie. See lock her up open borders Rich pay too much in taxes etc etc

But I do wonder.

and I'm equally as curious why Trumps drones swallow every lie he hands them and they fight to the death to support it. I probably wont get an honest answer either - sincerely.

since I didnt vote Democrat what makes me partisan?
Perhaps the Dems aren't Left enough for you.

Either way, your myopia has been quite clear.

you dont know me so YOU shut up.

I detest blatant liars = Trump

and quintessential hypocrites = his collective

party has nothing to do with it .

Everything you know is garbage propaganda. Any actual argument? Start with lock her up open borders violent Democrats Rich pay too much Waters encouraged violence cetera et cetera etcetera

GOP voters live on a planet of total BS that I fight every day. Do you disagree? Of course when you attack me I think you're one of them d u h...

And I believe the Regressive Left has its own set of terribly counter-productive behaviors.

I am lost in reality. No one outside the GOP Bubble of BS agrees with their alternative facts in the whole world. Spare me the mealy-mouthed BS. The GOP is a disgrace and a disaster, 4 35 years now. Very happy to to hear you vote Democrat. Now cut the crap. People like you gave us this mess.
I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that.

Now, go back to attacking and insulting anyone who dares to disagree with you.

That really is working out just great.

But I do wonder.

Being told to "shut up" on an internet message board.

Priceless.

I watch and and listen to all media and any neutral Observer would say the GOP propaganda machine is full of crap just like you.https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/huckabee-sanders-red-hen-protest/

But I do wonder.

Videos don't lie super dupe

That is not violence. And I do not agree with harassing people like that. But now you dupes believe there is violence when there is none.

Priceless.

followed your shut up comment - priceless indeed

post #99

Priceless.
Facts matter. 99% of the mess is GOP lies and brainwashed ideology.

But I do wonder.

Videos don't lie super dupe

That is not violence. And I do not agree with harassing people like that. But now you dupes believe there is violence when there is none.

Of course it is because you have to leave people alone when all their doing is eating..

People in the crowd will start a fight..

that's the level the lunatic left is now

can you imagine when they get to stage 10?

Do you believe in democracy?

In Democracy yes

In insanity no.

Okay.

Let's try this.

Would you say twelve states getting to decide who is the president out of 50 states is democracy or not?
Well, that is an interesting take.

Do you think that 2 states should be permitted to decide who is the President?

Priceless.

post #99
Perhaps you should read that post again.

It meant that's what Regressives say.

And then you said it.

Thanks for pointing that out. Good stuff.

The left already tried assassinating their opponents once. With no other options left, will they attempt to ramp up the violence again?

America's hotbeds of liberalism, places like Chicago and Detroit are among the most violent places on earth
San Francisco is the most liberal city.
DC is number two.
Seattle is third.
Portland will be the choice for violence. antifa is strong there.
Oregon Is a Goner

A city created by manly lumberjacks taken over by spoiled guillotine-fodder girlymen.

I insult their alternative facts and the FACT that they are dupes of the worst propaganda machine in our history. I don't call them idiots unemployed gay welfare rats or or anything else like they do. Those are personal insults, dupe is a political one and the most important political fact and disgrace of our time, 30 years now of total GOP crap.

I insult their alternative facts and the FACT that they are dupes of the worst propaganda machine in our history. I don't call them idiots unemployed gay welfare rats or or anything else like they do. Those are personal insults, dupe is a political one and the most important political fact and disgrace of our time, 30 years now of total GOP crap.
You call people names here all the time, you attack them personally all the time.

Maybe you don't even realize it, who knows.

Enjoy this Supreme Court pick. People like you played a role in it.

Priceless.

post #99
Perhaps you should read that post again.

It meant that's what Regressives say.

And then you said it.

Thanks for pointing that out. Good stuff.

shut up. I dont want to hear it.

so do Independents.

I am always fact checking them. I have been on political message boards for 11 years now and have never seen anyone change sides even when proved wrong on the facts a million X. Actually one person changed sides and I did it thank you very much LOL. When I posted the demise of the middle class the last 35 years with facts. Are you a troll seriously cut the crap Mister make peace with lying or hateful duped sacks of s***....

Guy who believes that there are 72 genders insults people over alternative facts...

Okay.

I am always fact checking them. I have been on political message boards for 11 years now and have never seen anyone change sides even when proved wrong on the facts a million X. Actually one person changed sides and I did it thank you very much LOL. What I posted the demise of the middle class the last 35 years with facts. Are you a troll seriously cut the crap Mister make peace with lying or hateful duped sacks of s***....
Yeah, you're really doing great, thanks loads.

You call people names here all the time, you attack them personally all the time.

Maybe you don't even realize it, who knows.

Enjoy this Supreme Court pick. People like you played a role in it.
You are the mealy-mouthed twit type who divided the Democratic Party...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back