Will The Next President Enforce Federal Laws And Bust Marijuana States?

is it just me or does anyone think there are more important issues right now than some kid smoking a joint in his parents bathroom?
how about we let the non violent marijuana smokers out of the prisons and make room for Juan and Pedro when the get caught here illegally, or maybe Achmelle and obama when their muslim asses get caught violating our citizens.
maybe its just me. Carry on. Lets waste a few billion more on those nasty pot smokers.

Do you know how many people are in federal prisons for possession of marijuana? Make sure you have your glasses on because the number is really small.

Marijuana will be legalized and the public attitude will be let them die. Accidents, any kind of drug overdose, will be ignored.

I wonder why the makers of Doritos and other chips aren't big backers of legalizing marijuana in the entire country. Their sales would sky rocket.

I'd buy 3 bags the next day.

Really? A $2.00 cab fare should have taken you all the way across the state! :D

Rhode Island isn't quite that small. A $12 cab fare is a bit if a dent in a $25 weekly budget.

Rhode Island is that small. In order to get from where I lived to get to Providence, I had to go through Massachusetts to get there! :D

You must have been in the East Bay (Tiverton, Little Compton, Warren, Bristol), then.

WILL THE NEXT PRESIDENT ENFORCE FEDERAL LAWS AND DECRIMINALIZE"DRUG" LAWS?

AMERICANS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FREE PEOPLE - THEIR RIGHT TO SELF-MEDICATE IS PROTECTED BY THE NINTH AMENDMENT.

Even if you removed federal drug laws it would still be illegal in all fifty states which means it would be illegal in the United States. What is the point of having federal drug laws?

[QUOTE="BULLDOG, post: 1323
"anti-pot zealots"!?!?! Who the hell would that be? America's leftists LOVE to spout law and order until it's about a law that THEY don't agree with. Frankly, I would LOVE to see the next republican president issue an order to states like Colorado - either get rid of pot or lose every dime of state aid.

"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws." ~ M. L. King

As for the Republicans , they dropped the ball in regard to national war on citizens who enjoy marijuana . . There are tens of millions of tokers in the U.S. , votes which the GOP could certainly use , but no-ooooo , moral crusader GOP has thrown us tokers under the bus for too many decades . I figure that Obama is going to pull a bong out of his hat before he leaves office and secure the toker vote block for the Democrat party .

"anti-pot zealots"!?!?! Who the hell would that be? America's leftists LOVE to spout law and order until it's about a law that THEY don't agree with. Frankly, I would LOVE to see the next republican president issue an order to states like Colorado - either get rid of pot or lose every dime of state aid.

"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws." ~ M. L. King

As for the Republicans , they dropped the ball in regard to national war on citizens who enjoy marijuana . . There are tens of millions of tokers in the U.S. , votes which the GOP could certainly use , but no-ooooo , moral crusader GOP has thrown us tokers under the bus for too many decades . I figure that Obama is going to pull a bong out of his hat before he leaves office and secure the toker vote block for the Democrat party .

Again - if you don't like the laws, change them. Until then - obey them. That's what's wrong with this country today - folks like you want anarchy.

I thought he already did that, considering how high someone had to be to vote for him, it only stands to reason.

Again - if you don't like the laws, change them. Until then - obey them. That's what's wrong with this country today - folks like you want anarchy.

"The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced."
~ Frank Zappa ;/)

Anti-pot zealots have lost. I'm sure some of them will continue to whine and flop around for a while, but the issue is settled, and marijuana use will quickly become the non-issue it should have been all along.

So federal laws only need to be enforced when you think they should? If you support something that federal law says is illegal it's OK with you if a State violates it? Typical Liberal asshole.

I thought he already did that, considering how high someone had to be to vote for him, it only stands to reason.
Oh , Obama was elected because GWB had been such a train wreck . The GOP , masquerading as the "less government , more freedom" party , has unfortunately been throwing tokers under the bus for many decades and we won't soon forget ;/)

Anti-pot zealots have lost. I'm sure some of them will continue to whine and flop around for a while, but the issue is settled, and marijuana use will quickly become the non-issue it should have been all along.

So federal laws only need to be enforced when you think they should? If you support something that federal law says is illegal it's OK with you if a State violates it? Typical Liberal asshole.
When you are all out of ideas , , resort to ad hominem . . ;/) Tell me this - What is politically conservative about having a decades long war against citizens who choose cannabis instead of alcohol ? What is the lethal dose of marijuana ? Did not Thomas Jefferson not warn us against entangling alliances, such as the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, 1961 ?

When you are all out of ideas , , resort to ad hominem . . ;/) Tell me this - What is politically conservative about having a decades long war against citizens who choose cannabis instead of alcohol ? What is the lethal dose of marijuana ? Did not Thomas Jefferson not warn us against entangling alliances, such as the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, 1961 ?

So you think it's OK to break federal law if it's something you support? Simple yes/no question. Bet you won't answer.

So you think it's OK to break federal law if it's something you support? Simple yes/no question. Bet you won't answer.
Yes ! ;/)

Forum List

Back