Will The Next President Enforce Federal Laws And Bust Marijuana States?

I sure hope they do, and then sue the States for all the tax money they collected off their ongoing criminal enterprises under RICO laws. along with seizing all the assets of pot growing facilities and the land they sit on. Oh and lets not forget the retailers, take all their assets and the buildings they are in, and put all the officials and owners in jail and seize their personal assets, all are ongoing criminal enterprises under federal law. You regressives want a strong central government, how about we actually show you what that means.

And once again Conservatives show us what they really want from Big Brother.
Oh please. Just stop the nonsense.

Anti-pot zealots have lost. I'm sure some of them will continue to whine and flop around for a while, but the issue is settled, and marijuana use will quickly become the non-issue it should have been all along.

It may become a LEGAL non-issue but for many of us it will never be considered acceptable. It will not be kegal in MY home, property, car, etc.... and possession in thise places will be HARSHLY punished.

Two guys- one drinking Jim Beam and other smoking a doob on Annie's property.

Annie shoots the guy smoking the doob.

Blames the pot.
A person, any person can take emotions, ethics and morality off the table when you are talking government. Because IF government can find a way to regulate it and make money off of it they WILL make it legal.
Correct. In fact, the only reason pot is illegal is because government has not figured out the best way to regulate and tax it.

The issue of legalization shows the hypocrisy of the left. They only believe in State rights when it meets their political agenda.

Dude , it's the right standing in pots way.

You right wingers just make shit up . Liars!!!
Dude YOU are very stupid retard. LEGAL in Arizona, that state is a RED state you moron. LEGAL in Alaska ANOTHER red state you ignorant fool.

"The Right", what the hell do you know about the right other then YOU just PROVED to this entire board what an ignorant blinded fool you are.

Recreational pot smoking has been legalized by state law in 4 states- Alaska, Colorado, Oregon and Washington.

Recreational pot smoking in Arizona is not legal.

Which makes your entire diatribe pretty ironic.
Medical pot cards here are 100 dollars and ANY kind of doctor CAN issue one.

Anti-pot zealots have lost. I'm sure some of them will continue to whine and flop around for a while, but the issue is settled, and marijuana use will quickly become the non-issue it should have been all along.

It may become a LEGAL non-issue but for many of us it will never be considered acceptable. It will not be kegal in MY home, property, car, etc.... and possession in thise places will be HARSHLY punished.

Two guys- one drinking Jim Beam and other smoking a doob on Annie's property.

Annie shoots the guy smoking the doob.

Blames the pot.
A person, any person can take emotions, ethics and morality off the table when you are talking government. Because IF government can find a way to regulate it and make money off of it they WILL make it legal.
Correct. In fact, the only reason pot is illegal is because government has not figured out the best way to regulate and tax it.
Some of the states have tasted that tax money and they LIKE it. They don't care where it comes from.

Small government? lol.

You want to throw people in prison for smoking a fucking plant. Talk about police state.

I sure hope they do, and then sue the States for all the tax money they collected off their ongoing criminal enterprises under RICO laws. along with seizing all the assets of pot growing facilities and the land they sit on. Oh and lets not forget the retailers, take all their assets and the buildings they are in, and put all the officials and owners in jail and seize their personal assets, all are ongoing criminal enterprises under federal law. You regressives want a strong central government, how about we actually show you what that means.

They want a police state

The issue of legalization shows the hypocrisy of the left. They only believe in State rights when it meets their political agenda.

Dude YOU are very stupid retard. LEGAL in Arizona, that state is a RED state you moron. LEGAL in Alaska ANOTHER red state you ignorant fool.

"The Right", what the hell do you know about the right other then YOU just PROVED to this entire board what an ignorant blinded fool you are.

Recreational pot smoking has been legalized by state law in 4 states- Alaska, Colorado, Oregon and Washington.

Medical pot cards here are 100 dollars and ANY kind of doctor CAN issue one.

And pot is still illegal in Arizona.

Which makes your entire diatribe about how ignorant the other poster was so deliciously ironic.

Pot is legal for recreational use in 4 states- 1 Conservative, 3 liberal.

But it isn't primarily a partisan issue- politicians from both sides want to avoid the issue because no one wants to be seen as 'pro-drugs'

Small government? lol.

You want to throw people in prison for smoking a fucking plant. Talk about police state.
Pot or tobacco it's a states issue, progressives are the biggest hypocrites on this issue by a long-shot.
Whether it be pot, tobacco, salt, sodas or anything else the control freaks bath in Hypocrisy.

If somebody tries to force you to smoke pot, you let me know.
Despite the legalization of recreational use, do you agree that employers should retain the right to bar employees from using?

Depends on what the employee is doing. If the employee is doing something that could seriously hurt himself or others, I don't want him to be distracted in any way. Of course, no drug test can tell if you smoked last weekend, or this morning, so I guess they have to err on the side of safety. Unless a persons job has inherent hazards, it's none of their business what you do on your own time.

Typical right wing liars. Really , the liberals are stopping pot? Lol !!

Situational morality is the progressives MO...
Lol

Situational morality is the progressives MO...
Lol

Better than hypocrisy, the rights MO.

Drug testing will and should continue for jobs involving people's lives,i.e. Airplane pilots. Unfortunately this will marginalize and push pot usage down farther to,where it already is, the lower classes. I think any honest person can agree that many young lives at,the very least have been stunted by overuse of pot. Heck the medical facts on this are unimpeachable. If they would make it a first class felony with a 20 year jail time minimum for anyone selling to a minor I would give a lot more consideration to legalization

No dummy, it's you regressives that have been applauding the feds stepping all over States rights, it's high time you see a bit of turnabout. I know you hate your own medicine, but hold your nose and swallow, just like you do for your dear leader.

They want a police state

Actually I want you to crawl back in your little hole and die, then I want our elected officials to enforce the laws they swore to enforce. I know, I know, that's too complicate a concept for you idiots to understand, but do give it a try.

Drug testing will and should continue for jobs involving people's lives,i.e. Airplane pilots. Unfortunately this will marginalize and push pot usage down farther to,where it already is, the lower classes. I think any honest person can agree that many young lives at,the very least have been stunted by overuse of pot. Heck the medical facts on this are unimpeachable. If they would make it a first class felony with a 20 year jail time minimum for anyone selling to a minor I would give a lot more consideration to legalization

They don't care, they need their brain dead zombies to keep voting regressivecrat.

No dummy, it's you regressives that have been applauding the feds stepping all over States rights, it's high time you see a bit of turnabout. I know you hate your own medicine, but hold your nose and swallow, just like you do for your dear leader.

Like I said- once again- you Conservatives show what you really want from Big Brother.

More government control over what Americans can do.

. I think any honest person can agree that many young lives at,the very least have been stunted by overuse of pot. Heck the medical facts on this are unimpeachable.n

Many young lives have been stunted by the overuse of alcohol. And yes- the medical facts on this are unimpeachable- matter of fact many young lives are taken from us every year by young persons using- or abusing alcohol.

Time to end the madness.

Treat pot like alcohol and cigarettes.

Criminalize public intoxication and endangering the public- not smoking pot or drinking alcohol.

Like I said- once again- you Conservatives show what you really want from Big Brother.

More government control over what Americans can do.

More? Weed has been illegal for more years than either of us have been alive, I guess you're too stupid to know what more means. We have elected officials sworn to enforce the law, you don't like the law or the constitution, change them, but I'll be damned if I will sit silently while they are ignored. So fuck off child.

. I think any honest person can agree that many young lives at,the very least have been stunted by overuse of pot. Heck the medical facts on this are unimpeachable.n

Many young lives have been stunted by the overuse of alcohol. And yes- the medical facts on this are unimpeachable- matter of fact many young lives are taken from us every year by young persons using- or abusing alcohol.

Time to end the madness.

Treat pot like alcohol and cigarettes.

Criminalize public intoxication and endangering the public- not smoking pot or drinking alcohol.

Get it done, until you do, expect to be arrested if you have weed. That's the law.

Forum List

Back