Will The Next President Enforce Federal Laws And Bust Marijuana States?

One thing's fer' sure, the Fedcoats will continue to underhandedly try to acquire more private rancher land in the name of the Publick good!

No need to acquire rancher's land. They might throw some ranchers who stole federal land off of it though.

If no need, then why did they 'railroad' the Hammonds, Einstein?

The Hammonds destroyed public property and went to jail. Did somebody take their land?

They will reclassify it regulate it and add a federal tax to it like gasoline.
Tax it at like 50%.....So if an ounce of weed is sold for $150, then the state gets $75.....Let's make sure no one gets rich. Just makes a living selling.

If somebody tries to force you to smoke pot, you let me know.

Actually, almost 20 years ago I had an associate fervently try to get me to smoke it. He resolted to threats rather thsn violence when I refused, and the incident ended up costing me cab fare from Lincoln, RI back to my dorm in Warwick, RI.

Anti-pot zealots have lost. I'm sure some of them will continue to whine and flop around for a while, but the issue is settled, and marijuana use will quickly become the non-issue it should have been all along.
Are you a pot head?

I was when I was younger, but I quit when companies started drug testing. Retired now, so I'll probably start back.

Anti-pot zealots have lost. I'm sure some of them will continue to whine and flop around for a while, but the issue is settled, and marijuana use will quickly become the non-issue it should have been all along.
Anti-pot, pro-pot or pro-tobacco, anti-tobacco what's the difference??
Lol

Well, pot and tobacco aren't the same thing.
To a dumbass control freak they are different, but in reality they are not.
It should be a states issue, the Federal government just fucks shit up.

The anti-spasmodic properties of cannabis could help with that flopping around.

Actually, almost 20 years ago I had an associate fervently try to get me to smoke it. He resolted to threats rather thsn violence when I refused, and the incident ended up costing me cab fare from Lincoln, RI back to my dorm in Warwick, RI.

Is that what happened you? I was sure you had suffered some sort of trauma.

I sure hope they do, and then sue the States for all the tax money they collected off their ongoing criminal enterprises under RICO laws. along with seizing all the assets of pot growing facilities and the land they sit on. Oh and lets not forget the retailers, take all their assets and the buildings they are in, and put all the officials and owners in jail and seize their personal assets, all are ongoing criminal enterprises under federal law. You regressives want a strong central government, how about we actually show you what that means.

And once again Conservatives show us what they really want from Big Brother.

One thing's fer' sure, the Fedcoats will continue to underhandedly try to acquire more private rancher land in the name of the Publick good!

No need to acquire rancher's land. They might throw some ranchers who stole federal land off of it though.

The Hammonds destroyed public property and went to jail. Did somebody take their land?

It didn't go down that way..........enjoy yer' pot.

I remember when being a bagger meant you worked at the grocery store.

The issue of legalization shows the hypocrisy of the left. They only believe in State rights when it meets their political agenda.

Dude , it's the right standing in pots way.

You right wingers just make shit up . Liars!!!
Dude YOU are very stupid retard. LEGAL in Arizona, that state is a RED state you moron. LEGAL in Alaska ANOTHER red state you ignorant fool.

"The Right", what the hell do you know about the right other then YOU just PROVED to this entire board what an ignorant blinded fool you are.

It may become a LEGAL non-issue but for many of us it will never be considered acceptable. It will not be kegal in MY home, property, car, etc.... and possession in thise places will be HARSHLY punished.

Two guys- one drinking Jim Beam and other smoking a doob on Annie's property.

Annie shoots the guy smoking the doob.

Blames the pot.

Is that what happened you? I was sure you had suffered some sort of trauma.

I had no use for it long before that incident, but it definitely didn't maje ne any fonder of the crap. I should have known better than believing the party was going to be drug and alcohol free, despite what I was told.

It didn't go down that way..........enjoy yer' pot.

How much of the Hammond's land did they take?

The issue of legalization shows the hypocrisy of the left. They only believe in State rights when it meets their political agenda.

Dude , it's the right standing in pots way.

You right wingers just make shit up . Liars!!!
Dude YOU are very stupid retard. LEGAL in Arizona, that state is a RED state you moron. LEGAL in Alaska ANOTHER red state you ignorant fool.

"The Right", what the hell do you know about the right other then YOU just PROVED to this entire board what an ignorant blinded fool you are.

Recreational pot smoking has been legalized by state law in 4 states- Alaska, Colorado, Oregon and Washington.

Recreational pot smoking in Arizona is not legal.

Which makes your entire diatribe pretty ironic.

It may become a LEGAL non-issue but for many of us it will never be considered acceptable. It will not be kegal in MY home, property, car, etc.... and possession in thise places will be HARSHLY punished.

Despite the legalization of recreational use, do you agree that employers should retain the right to bar employees from using?

Two guys- one drinking Jim Beam and other smoking a doob on Annie's property.

Annie shoots the guy smoking the doob.

Blames the pot.
A person, any person can take emotions, ethics and morality off the table when you are talking government. Because IF government can find a way to regulate it and make money off of it they WILL make it legal.

Despite the legalization of recreational use, do you agree that employers should retain the right to bar employees from using?
Yes

Forum List

Back