Will The Tea Party Kill USMB?

Dante reminds me a bit of Richard III. He is unable to be positive or contribute anything worthwhile, so in order to get the attention he craves, he goes instead to create the largest amount of trouble.

Bill Shakespeare said:
But I, that am not shaped for sportive tricks,
Nor made to court an amorous looking-glass;
I, that am rudely stamp'd, and want love's majesty
To strut before a wanton ambling nymph;
I, that am curtail'd of this fair proportion,
Cheated of feature by dissembling nature,
Deformed, unfinish'd, sent before my time
Into this breathing world, scarce half made up,
And that so lamely and unfashionable
That dogs bark at me as I halt by them;
Why, I, in this weak piping time of peace,
Have no delight to pass away the time,
Unless to spy my shadow in the sun
And descant on mine own deformity:
And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover,
To entertain these fair well-spoken days,
I am determined to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

What's your personal payoff for being a troll?

righteous indignation and faux outrage are mine!
Yet, what is your personal payoff for being a troll?

define 'troll' and you have a discussion. what is the personal payoff for anyone who shares a thought -- who communicates?

I take it that you think of trolls and spam as inherently bad or evil. am I correct?

righteous indignation and faux outrage are mine!

define 'troll' and you have a discussion. what is the personal payoff for anyone who shares a thought -- who communicates?

I take it that you think of trolls and spam as inherently bad or evil. am I correct?
YOU called yourself a troll. What's your personal payoff for being one?

Dante reminds me a bit of Richard III. He is unable to be positive or contribute anything worthwhile, so in order to get the attention he craves, he goes instead to create the largest amount of trouble.

Bill Shakespeare said:
But I, that am not shaped for sportive tricks,
Nor made to court an amorous looking-glass;
I, that am rudely stamp'd, and want love's majesty
To strut before a wanton ambling nymph;
I, that am curtail'd of this fair proportion,
Cheated of feature by dissembling nature,
Deformed, unfinish'd, sent before my time
Into this breathing world, scarce half made up,
And that so lamely and unfashionable
That dogs bark at me as I halt by them;
Why, I, in this weak piping time of peace,
Have no delight to pass away the time,
Unless to spy my shadow in the sun
And descant on mine own deformity:
And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover,
To entertain these fair well-spoken days,
I am determined to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

Your pomposity and self denial knows very few bounds. Quantitatively there is much to go through, but any fair scrutiny of threads started by Dante would prove you to be pathetic and wrong.

even your attempts a pedantry are lame.

I didn't, I admitted to admitting to be one. Though in other threads I may have called myself a troll. When one defines 'troll' one can say everyone here is a troll of sorts. So the question would be (and I think you've raised it before) what does Dante get out of being here?

That question is loaded as it can be taken to mean Dante doesn't belong here or Dante doesn't fit in here, or...

So what is it you are really asking and why?

I didn't, I admitted to admitting to be one. Though in other threads I may have called myself a troll. When one defines 'troll' one can say everyone here is a troll of sorts. So the question would be (and I think you've raised it before) what does Dante get out of being here?

That question is loaded as it can be taken to mean Dante doesn't belong here or Dante doesn't fit in here, or...

What's your personal payoff for posting in the manner that you do?

1196409-don_t_feed_the_troll_super.jpg

creativity, expression, people watching, experimentation, enjoyment, validation of preconceived notions and ideas, and more....

what is yours? your payoff? and why phrase it the way you do as a 'pay off'

creativity, expression, people watching, experimentation, enjoyment, validation of preconceived notions and ideas, and more....

As I suspected, you are delusional.

I hate to spoil the surprise, but the sun will rise in the East Tomorrow.

:razz:

I hate to spoil the surprise, but the sun will rise in the East Tomorrow.

:razz:
Sometimes it's good to be sure one is not on the North Pole. ;)

and you waited all that time just to use that line?

Oh what a pity. Pity the fool.

:cool:
dD

Forum List

Back