Will the white race survive?

The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.

And? So? I guess that makes the white race better than other races who have contributed equally, if not moreso, to humanity?

Nobody is trying to migrate to the colored peoples areas of the world.

The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.

And? So? I guess that makes the white race better than other races who have contributed equally, if not moreso, to humanity?

Poet - good question. Who and what are the most significant contributions of non-white people?

Last edited:
Also, to answer the OP's question, of course the "white race" will survive. He won't like it though, as it'll happen because the definition of white will expand to include groups he/she doesn't consider white today.

Well so not much since we stole their land...

Really? Then what was the European colonization of Africa all about? Ever hear of apartheid? The only big reserves of gold and diamonds and precious stones left is in Africa...being controlled by Israel. Ooops.

No, we already did that. :eusa_whistle:

Poet - good question. Who and what are the most significant contributions of non-white people?

I'm sorry, but that bit of info is easily Google'd. I don't have the time to list all the many...but trust, the list is long, and noteworthy.

Who have been the greatest white contributors to society? If you could name five throughout history.

IMO

George Washington
Adolf Hitler
Andrew Johnson
David Duke
Robert Mathews

There are way more than 5 I admire but this is the ones I admire the most.

Big Hoss - although I thanked you for the response, I need to point out that these men are of contemporary society in comparison to the history of the world. Is there no great white contributor of ancient societies?

Oh there is I just am more interested in the past few 100 years or so.

Plato
Martin Luther
Socrates
Charles Darwin
Voltaire
Van Gogh he is my favorite artist.

All men I enjoy to read about and read what they wrote

The question of whether my race will survive has pretty much consumed me for the past decade of my life.

The answer lies with the white race itself. DOES IT WANT TO SURVIVE?

If yes, then you better believe it will survive.

If no, then it won't.

Deep down, whites still have some fight left in them, but right now, even talking about this issue is the biggest taboo going. Who set that up, anyway? Hmmm... But think about that, folks. The most important possible issue -- our race's survival -- is too much of a hot topic for TV, for radio, for the office, the newspaper, you name it. I bring it up around family, and some of them freak out.

Wow. That's weird. I'm trying to discuss whether whites should survive, and the reactions are...

1) There's no such thing as white people (really? How do they do affirmative action?)

2) God made us all equal. (Not really. Just look around!)

3) Who cares if whites survive? We're bad and non-whites are good (who believes this nonsense? You're yelling at me for being "racist" but you say your OWN RACE is "bad"? Did you learn that in college?)

4) It's just inevitable that we'll die off because other races are replacing us (really? that's why you're not having children? What a loser attitude!)

Whites wanting to survive is as natural as a single person wanting to survive -- and nobody thinks that's weird. Whites are genetically similar and related, like an extended family -- and nobody thinks it's weird that you want your family to survive, right?

Anyway, great topic. I hope the white race DOES survive, but whites need to wake up for that to happen.

And... the few whites bravely stepping forward to talk about this are not alone. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send some links for journals, groups, etc. that are interested in this issue.

The question of whether my race will survive has pretty much consumed me for the past decade of my life.

The answer lies with the white race itself. DOES IT WANT TO SURVIVE?

If yes, then you better believe it will survive.

If no, then it won't.

Deep down, whites still have some fight left in them, but right now, even talking about this issue is the biggest taboo going. Who set that up, anyway? Hmmm... But think about that, folks. The most important possible issue -- our race's survival -- is too much of a hot topic for TV, for radio, for the office, the newspaper, you name it. I bring it up around family, and some of them freak out.

Wow. That's weird. I'm trying to discuss whether whites should survive, and the reactions are...

1) There's no such thing as white people (really? How do they do affirmative action?)

2) God made us all equal. (Not really. Just look around!)

3) Who cares if whites survive? We're bad and non-whites are good (who believes this nonsense? You're yelling at me for being "racist" but you say your OWN RACE is "bad"? Did you learn that in college?)

4) It's just inevitable that we'll die off because other races are replacing us (really? that's why you're not having children? What a loser attitude!)

Whites wanting to survive is as natural as a single person wanting to survive -- and nobody thinks that's weird. Whites are genetically similar and related, like an extended family -- and nobody thinks it's weird that you want your family to survive, right?

Anyway, great topic. I hope the white race DOES survive, but whites need to wake up for that to happen.

And... the few whites bravely stepping forward to talk about this are not alone. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send some links for journals, groups, etc. that are interested in this issue.

Ya know, you can get help for that phobia.

I'm sorry, but that bit of info is easily Google'd. I don't have the time to list all the many...but trust, the list is long, and noteworthy.

Survey says "bzzzzzz". I don't agee with the premiss of the OP, but at least he is answering.

ETA: and i am learning a new perspective

Last edited:
George Washington (won the Revoluntary War,
When was this?
Albert Einstein
Henri Poincaré?
Was a racist who advocated institutionalized racism

Thomas Edison
Joseph Swan, Nikola Tesla, Warren de la Rueo, and Frederick de Moleyns all had working light bulbs before Edison showed up.

Heinrich Goebel tried to sell his patent to Edison, bu Edison stole it.

Alexander Graham Bell (invested the telephone),
Ho, he didn't. He stole it from Antonio Meucci.
Henry Ford
Was a Nazi sympathizer who did all he could to help make the Nazi genocide possible, including bankrolling Hitler. He was awarded this
220px-Service_Cross_of_the_German_Eagle.png

to show the Nazis' appreciation

The International Jew

Bill Gates
One of the leaders in today's eugenics and mass sterilization movement.

Also, his story is bullshit
(got us the computer age), fd
Really? There were no computers before Gates? Gates invented the transistor? The silicone chip?
Wright Brother (got us Airplanes),
Gustave Whitehead?

I think you get the point. You need to look again at all those you listed and stop parroting the bullshit you were fed in government school.

Last edited:
IMO

George Washington
Adolf Hitler
Andrew Johnson
David Duke
Robert Mathews

There are way more than 5 I admire but this is the ones I admire the most.

Big Hoss - although I thanked you for the response, I need to point out that these men are of contemporary society in comparison to the history of the world. Is there no great white contributor of ancient societies?

Oh there is I just am more interested in the past few 100 years or so.

Plato
Martin Luther
Socrates
Charles Darwin
Voltaire
Van Gogh he is my favorite artist.

All men I enjoy to read about and read what they wrote

in the human story a hundred years is like a day

The real question is this: What have you done to be proud of?

Forum List

Back