Will there be civil unrest/riots if Trump is found guilty?

Will there be civil unrest?

• Yes, cities torched, violence galore!

• Maybe some loud protests, but nothing really violent

• Just a social media meltdown, but nothing more

Results are only viewable after voting.
You all stopped being my fellow Americans when you stormed the Capitol and tried to overthrow an election you lost.
We didn’t lose and you know it, January 6th, 2021 was a Peaceful Protest against the Government that has become a political weapon.
But you Mitlaufers are so afraid of him that you just can't stand up for what is right.
Fearless is the word, President Trump doesn’t want or need my sympathy. This country will suffer for the stupidity of this court, Judge Merchan is a politically biased jurist, he should have recused himself.

We didn’t lose and you know it, January 6th, 2021 was a Peaceful Protest against the Government that has become a political weapon.

Fearless is the word, President Trump doesn’t want or need my sympathy. This country will suffer for the stupidity of this court, Judge Merchan is a politically biased jurist, he should have recused himself.
Pure foolishness.

They killed people during the summer riots of 2020 as did the BLM and antifa.

Our city commissioner for police made it clear to his CofP that the cops were to run to the sound of the gun, this after Uvalde.

Six cops quit. Good riddance.
Accrdng to studies and police reports BLM and ANTIFA had little to do with violence. Most violence credited to them was committed by random actors who were unafiliated. This is according to ACLED, Harvard and police department reports I read from 9 cIties, to include New York, Chicago, and L.A.

You lost, you rioted, you got your butts kicked, your guy is now a felon.

Keep telling yourself that 😝 😂 😆
you rioted
January 6th was a peaceful protest, it’s a fact!!

BLM riots caused billions in damages, burning private properties, killed innocent civilians, maimed innocent civilians, etc…
you got your butts kicked
Keep dreaming, you couldn’t kick your own ass…
your guy is now a felon.
He’ll win his appeal and he’ll win big in November, you need to get your Passport updated and buy those tickets to leave 😆 😂 😝

Entirely peaceful protests.

Yep.

Our leftards aren’t very good at predicting anything about conservative reaction to the callous political abuse of our justice system.

Well, what's your thoughts. Will a guilty verdict in this Stalinist trial, lead to some disturbing days in places across the country?
Podcaster Tim Pool said: WAR!
Sadly, I fail to see how not just the Republican Party, but any non-Democrat and independents can fail to see that the party in power is the one our founding fathers warned us about. It's become the authoritarian and oppressive government that our Constitution was supposed to protect us from.
The trouble is that even though the U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the nation, when all is said and done, it's just a piece of paper and those rights afforded to us in it, just get tossed out when a corrupt neo-Marxist government gets in charge and that's what's in charge now.
The only way it can be saved is if those that still believe in the Constitution and its Bill of Rights, rise up in defiance of the evil that is in control.

Not yet. He can still become prez. If they pull some crap to stop it, then you'll have to see something.

Keep telling yourself that 😝 😂 😆

January 6th was a peaceful protest, it’s a fact!!

BLM riots caused billions in damages, burning private properties, killed innocent civilians, maimed innocent civilians, etc…

Keep dreaming, you couldn’t kick your own ass…

He’ll win his appeal and he’ll win big in November, you need to get your Passport updated and buy those tickets to leave 😆 😂 😝
Jan 6 was anything BUT a “peaceful protest”

What an insane claim

This sounds reasonable

1717264194194.png

now sit is plus $50mm. You knew better than to riot, because your fellow Americans would have beat you into the pavement.

Now play the game by the rules. You will do better.

Forum List

Back