🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will They Ever Learn?

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Unbelievable what those Zionists in Israel are doing to their Palestinians. They haven't the slightest idea how humiliating, demeaning & unjust their peace offerings, security fence & land concessions are to Palestinians when all they want is to be free from Israel. The whole world is watching & we see the results of Israel's Zionist agenda.

If I were Israel's new prime minister I would first make a public apology to the Palestinian people & then to their duly elected government of Hamas for what Israel has done to them. And I would promise that from now on as long Palestinians remain in Israel, Israel will now threat them with the same Arab country love, justice & respect they were so well accustomed to. And so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Why is it that not a single Arab country will grant a right of return for their Palestinians in Israel?

Unbelievable what those Zionists in Israel are doing to their Palestinians. They haven't the slightest idea how humiliating, demeaning & unjust their peace offerings, security fence & land concessions are to Palestinians when all they want is to be free from Israel. The whole world is watching & we see the results of Israel's Zionist agenda.

If I were Israel's new prime minister I would first make a public apology to the Palestinian people & then to their duly elected government of Hamas for what Israel has done to them. And I would promise that from now on as long Palestinians remain in Israel, Israel will now threat them with the same Arab country love, justice & respect they were so well accustomed to. And so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

"Why is it that not a single Arab country will grant a right of return for their Palestinians in Israel? Unbelievable what those Zionists in Israel are doing to their Palestinians. They haven't the slightest idea how humiliating, demeaning & unjust their peace offerings, security fence & land concessions are to Palestinians when all they want is to be free from Israel. The whole world is watching & we see the results of Israel's Zionist agenda. If I were Israel's new prime minister I would first make a public apology to the Palestinian people & then to their duly elected government of Hamas for what Israel has done to them. And I would promise that from now on as long Palestinians remain in Israel, Israel will now threat them with the same Arab country love, justice & respect they were so well accustomed to. And so well deserve LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!"

Remember that roadmap to peace ?
too bad.

sign15.jpg

- We all know, nobody is going anywhere. I bet there are israeli’s who’d like nothing better than to have the whole place for themselves (west bank, gaza, etc). forget-it.

- and vice-versa…you can’t have the whole place. You must move on. Israel, is Israel. A country. Not leaving. You two go back a long waaaay in these parts. And Yeah, how come ? how come Egypt, Jordan..ETC, aren’t to thrilled to have (all/or a large portion of the palestinian people) ‘settle’’ (back) into their countries ? israel has nothing to do with that.

- when are "you people" going to settle the land issue(s) ?

-
Emoticon___Drawing.gif
someone (neutral), please present a past/current list of (what they consider), disputed[/I] illegal, israeli settlements and other areas DISPUTED by palestinians.

- after that, shouldn't there be serious talk about it with serious palestinians who want peace and have peace in their hearts, and want their kids to grow up to be dr’s, artists, teachers, accountants, business owners, or whatever- instead of growing up to be ‘movement people’ and what they do and stand for.

- seems like the masses - who have no control/say over nuffin - are pawns. used in this relentless war game; over land issues. “it’s not yours/it’s mine/never going to stop-we have a charter” -- aren’t you people sick of it ?

i wish the palestinians (who want peace ?) would REVOLT against their ‘leaders.’ odd thought since they themselves voted a world-known terrorist group into office (the movement people, the ones with the charter).

Non-charter-supporting-Palestinians should revolt against HAMAS !!
violent-smiley-087.gif

all the peaceful ones (?) sorry, I DO put a question mark-do you all have the same (charter) mentality ?

i prefer to visualize the peaceful PALI's (?) storming the gaza strip (
thbeach3.gif
making it a beach-goers paradise) and kick out all the terrorists….(it would be nice.)

People want peace for both sides instead of constantly hearing about: terrorists, Aerial strikes, palestinian rocket attacks, illegal settlement issues, hidden bomb smuggling tunnels, rock throwers, stalled peace talks......Really, are you all movemet people ?

1sm134plead.gif

bless.gif
1sm480menora.gif
rock.gif

You got it. How can the Palestinian people revolt against their terrorists when it is they who elected Hamas to carry out their wishes in governing them?

"Why is it that not a single Arab country will grant a right of return for their Palestinians in Israel? Unbelievable what those Zionists in Israel are doing to their Palestinians. They haven't the slightest idea how humiliating, demeaning & unjust their peace offerings, security fence & land concessions are to Palestinians when all they want is to be free from Israel. The whole world is watching & we see the results of Israel's Zionist agenda. If I were Israel's new prime minister I would first make a public apology to the Palestinian people & then to their duly elected government of Hamas for what Israel has done to them. And I would promise that from now on as long Palestinians remain in Israel, Israel will now threat them with the same Arab country love, justice & respect they were so well accustomed to. And so well deserve LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!"

Remember that roadmap to peace ?
too bad.

sign15.jpg

- We all know, nobody is going anywhere. I bet there are israeli’s who’d like nothing better than to have the whole place for themselves (west bank, gaza, etc). forget-it.

- and vice-versa…you can’t have the whole place. You must move on. Israel, is Israel. A country. Not leaving. You two go back a long waaaay in these parts. And Yeah, how come ? how come Egypt, Jordan..ETC, aren’t to thrilled to have (all/or a large portion of the palestinian people) ‘settle’’ (back) into their countries ? israel has nothing to do with that.

- when are "you people" going to settle the land issue(s) ?

-
Emoticon___Drawing.gif
someone (neutral), please present a past/current list of (what they consider), disputed[/I] illegal, israeli settlements and other areas DISPUTED by palestinians.

- after that, shouldn't there be serious talk about it with serious palestinians who want peace and have peace in their hearts, and want their kids to grow up to be dr’s, artists, teachers, accountants, business owners, or whatever- instead of growing up to be ‘movement people’ and what they do and stand for.

- seems like the masses - who have no control/say over nuffin - are pawns. used in this relentless war game; over land issues. “it’s not yours/it’s mine/never going to stop-we have a charter” -- aren’t you people sick of it ?

i wish the palestinians (who want peace ?) would REVOLT against their ‘leaders.’ odd thought since they themselves voted a world-known terrorist group into office (the movement people, the ones with the charter).

Non-charter-supporting-Palestinians should revolt against HAMAS !!
violent-smiley-087.gif

all the peaceful ones (?) sorry, I DO put a question mark-do you all have the same (charter) mentality ?

i prefer to visualize the peaceful PALI's (?) storming the gaza strip (
thbeach3.gif
making it a beach-goers paradise) and kick out all the terrorists….(it would be nice.)

People want peace for both sides instead of constantly hearing about: terrorists, Aerial strikes, palestinian rocket attacks, illegal settlement issues, hidden bomb smuggling tunnels, rock throwers, stalled peace talks......Really, are you all movemet people ?

1sm134plead.gif

bless.gif
1sm480menora.gif
rock.gif

Why is it that not a single Arab country will grant a right of return for their Palestinians in Israel?

You just don't get it MJ, in the minds of Muslims, the idea of Nationalism is subservient to Islam...pushing out the Palestinian will not end this conflict...you can see this in the strong influence in the Arab Spring uprisings, Jihadist from many countries want to unite Islam in its Jihad with the West for supporting the very atrocities you enjoy...Israel will never have peace until Justice is served, and even then, I wonder if its possible because of the hate generated over 65 years by an Israeli State that has mimicked your persona for 65 years!

You Reap what you Sow.

You just don't get it MJ, in the minds of Muslims, the idea of Nationalism is subservient to Islam...pushing out the Palestinian will not end this conflict...you can see this in the strong influence in the Arab Spring uprisings, Jihadist from many countries want to unite Islam in its Jihad with the West for supporting the very atrocities you enjoy...Israel will never have peace until Justice is served, and even then, I wonder if its possible because of the hate generated over 65 years by an Israeli State that has mimicked your persona for 65 years!

You Reap what you Sow.
I wonder if Phillip can tell us why the Islamists are acting up in Nigeria. Has the West started anything there which is making them kill Christians? How about Mali? What have we done there to start them up in that country? The French only went in once the Islamists started terrorizing the Mali people.
Mali radicals recruited child soldiers at schools

Maybe the Muslims figure it is time for a Holy War so that Islam can take over the world. Were the ordinary people living in Mali actually their enemy that they had to start up there? Notice how the extremist writes on the blackboard.
"How to wage holy war," he wrote in Arabic. "How to terrorize the enemy in combat," the lesson plan continued.

You Reap what you Sow.
I wonder if Phillip can tell us why the Islamists are acting up in Nigeria. Has the West started anything there which is making them kill Christians? How about Mali? What have we done there to start them up in that country? The French only went in once the Islamists started terrorizing the Mali people.

Maybe the Muslims figure it is time for a Holy War so that Islam can take over the world. Were the ordinary people living in Mali actually their enemy that they had to start up there? Notice how the extremist writes on the blackboard.
"How to wage holy war," he wrote in Arabic. "How to terrorize the enemy in combat," the lesson plan continued.

I've often heard you and your cohorts raging to war on Israel's enemies and demanding a War on Islam...America, attacked Iraq, who had zero culpability to 9/11...our support for Israel with Arms brought us 9/11 and we attacked in Afghanistan...

And now, America limps home, like in Vietnam and the Russians in Afghanistan, broke, exhausted for Israel's war on Islam...

The handwriting is on the wall: The US will leave the ME. With only 17% oil imports, we will be a net exporter soon according to government estimates.

Israel will be alone. America will cease to become the policeman of the world.

Pbelstrodamus...

You Reap what you Sow.

I've often heard you and your cohorts raging to war on Israel's enemies and demanding a War on Islam...America, attacked Iraq, who had zero culpability to 9/11...our support for Israel with Arms brought us 9/11 and we attacked in Afghanistan...

And now, America limps home, like in Vietnam and the Russians in Afghanistan, broke, exhausted for Israel's war on Islam...

The handwriting is on the wall: The US will leave the ME. With only 17% oil imports, we will be a net exporter soon according to government estimates.

Pbelstrodamus...

Lol thanks for your concern, but you've been repeating the same jibberish forever now. Israel is Americas ally, and that's not gonna change . Stop crying about it, i know it hurts you.

You Reap what you Sow.

Pbelstrodamus...
Are you actually trying to tell us, Phillip, that the Arab Spring is working out so well that the Islamists have gone bye bye and all the countries involved are on their way to democracies. I think we all realize (maybe not you of course) that the Muslim world can't stand to see any group except Muslims governing one-inch of land in the Middle East. By the way, why not give us a report on all the countries involved in the Arab Spring and tell us how they are making out. Here, I'll start you out.
Tunisia's Islamist Ennahda to pick hardliner for PM | Reuters

Pbelstrodamus...
Are you actually trying to tell us, Phillip, that the Arab Spring is working out so well that the Islamists have gone bye bye and all the countries involved are on their way to democracies. I think we all realize (maybe not you of course) that the Muslim world can't stand to see any group except Muslims governing one-inch of land in the Middle East. By the way, why not give us a report on all the countries involved in the Arab Spring and tell us how they are making out. Here, I'll start you out.

You are probably correct that Islam sees Israel as a Western Puppet State invader in their sphere of influence...Sixty five years of conflict certainly supports that view.

The question for us is then, can Islam accept a Jewish State amongst them?

The Arab League has in the past offered to broker a peace to the 67 borders, "with peace, acceptance, trade, and recognition...

Share Jerusalem, and its a done deal.

Pbelstrodamus...

You are probably correct that Islam sees Israel as a Western Puppet State invader in their sphere of influence...Sixty five years of conflict certainly supports that view.

The Arab League has in the past offered to broker a peace to the 67 borders, "with peace, acceptance, trade, and recognition...

You're saying that is Israel divides Jerusalem, there will be peace?

Pbelstrodamus...

'67 borders - out of the question

Share the City of David? - Bwaaaahahahahaha

You're saying that is Israel divides Jerusalem, there will be peace?

Rather than divide Jerusalem, I would like to see it shared, East and West...this way, the interaction of both peoples will foster cooperation and perhaps friendship.

Peeballs is of the spawn of constantine---the founder of european
nazism and pusher of the deicide myth as a basis libel for wide
spread genocide, imperialism and the imposition of filth

the action between muslims and jews in the middle east started
in 629 CE and is entirely related to the 60s marijuana haze
Bullshit 'WESTERN IMPERIALISM"

Unbelievable what those Zionists in Israel are doing to their Palestinians.

Sadly no, it is quite believable.

What Palestinians are doing to Isreali?

Also quite believable.

Says the armchair loser who couldn't even beat the Viet Cong. Still hoping to win a war? :D

The way to win a war against your Middle East Muslim terrorists is to help the local resident non terrorists to route out their own terrorists. If they don't agree to do it, just announce that they to will be killed if we have to do it.

Says the armchair loser who couldn't even beat the Viet Cong. Still hoping to win a war? :D

The way to win a war against your Middle East Muslim terrorists is to help the local resident non terrorists to route out their own terrorists. If they don't agree to do it, just announce that they to will be killed if we have to do it.

Spoken like a true Nazi...

So then you would prefer us Americans die instead in routing out Middle East Muslim terrorists? Not me.

So then you would prefer us Americans die instead in routing out Middle East Muslim terrorists? Not me.

Just carpet bomb Gaza and wherever under they either all die or surrender unconditionally, like Japan. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back