Will this ever get old?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
People on the left want evidence for Obama wiretapping trump. Didn't need it for Russia hacking.
People on the right don't need any evidence for obamas wiretapping. Needed it for Russia hacking.
:rofl:
Thanks for the Monday laughs, guys!

All i can say is, I just remember Trump seams to always be correct about stuff that he says.
I don't remember any that he was wrong on do you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People on the left want evidence for Obama wiretapping trump. Didn't need it for Russia hacking.
People on the right don't need any evidence for obamas wiretapping. Needed it for Russia hacking.
The wingers illustrate my sig all day, every day.
Well, consistency is always a good thing. :D
Glass half full :lol:

frabz-It-doesnt-matter-if-the-glass-is-half-full-or-half-empty-as-long-ee523c.jpg

Mac1958 :lol:

Actually I believe both tabloid nonsense is what it is and partisan whore nonsense...

It is rather ridiculous. I'm inclined to believe there may be something to the wire tapping allegation Just from the language of Obama's non-denial but I still haven't seen anything concrete from anyone.

Cant we just go back to limiting the government? Like doing something about the FISA courts so this cant happen from any president.

It is rather ridiculous. I'm inclined to believe there may be something to the wire tapping allegation Just from the language of Obama's non-denial but I still haven't seen anything concrete from anyone.

Cant we just go back to limiting the government? Like doing something about the FISA courts so this cant happen from any president.
I don't put either allegations past either of them. But you cant just go around saying shit like that. It is MAJOR allegations.

I agree--
From 2013
The National Security Agency has acknowledged in a new classified briefing that it does not need court authorization to listen to domestic phone calls.

Rep. Jerrold Nadler, a New York Democrat, disclosed this week that during a secret briefing to members of Congress, he was told that the contents of a phone call could be accessed “simply based on an analyst deciding that.”

If the NSA wants “to listen to the phone,” an analyst’s decision is sufficient, without any other legal authorization required, Nadler said he learned. “I was rather startled,” said Nadler, an attorney and congressman who serves on the House Judiciary committee.
From cnet

Not to the blind partisans who don't care or to the media who knows it will get ratings and clicks.

The circumstantial evidence Obie spied is overwhelming. One just has to be able to read and comprehend...and put 2 and 2 together.

Even Left wing sources like NY Times, UK Guardian, and McClachty have all reported that Obie spied on Trump. This after Obie ran an administration that lied repeatedly (lefties don't know of the lies cause the DNC media failed to tell them), who went on to spy on members of press, used the IRS to target the TP, expanded the NSA and Patriot Act...plus the numerous leaks used against the Trump administration....it all adds up.

Yes?

Forum List

Back