Will those who take great pride in casting a vote that doesn't matter vote for nothing again in 2020

So tell us, will you vote for Hulk Hogan or the like again in 2020?

Last year as I sat at the table with my mail-in ballot the choice for US Senator was between Martha McSally and Kyrsten Sinema. My old way would have been to randomly pick anybody else listed. Since over the past 38 years that wasn't getting anywhere I finally gave up. Now in races where I simply don't have a preference, I'll go along with the wife's choice. So Kyrsten Sinema it was. Took almost a week to determine the winner for that office, so it did give me a sense that my wife's votes mattered.

In all likelihood next year she'll produce 2 votes for the Democrat but I doubt that it'll matter this time around.

Good on you for having the sense to cast a vote that you believed had a real chance to matter. It’s a no-brainer for most of us to vote for or against something / someone.

I know you're too stupid to understand this, but a vote "matters" regardless of whether the candidate you voted for wins. It counts, as in gets counted, and recorded as support for what you believe in. That is, unless you vote for a candidate you don't actually believe in because you are scared of some other candidate. That's actually worse than a wasted vote. It's a dishonest vote. If you wanna be a liar when you go to the polls, have it it. I'll pass.

Haha...that’s really the problem with you weirdos...you honestly believe that voting against something is a ”waste” and “dishonest”?
It’s weird that you people can’t wrap your peanut sized minds around the fact that only two parties have a chance at winning a national election.
and as long as you fucking party people have that mindset it will never change...cut the party cord loser......and backup what you say and leave california...what the hell is the matter with you?......its like a different world out here.....
I’ll do it again in 2020 with a song in my heart. I am not going to vote against my own principles so the partisans sycophants can open a bottle of Dom on election night. Fuck that noise.

haha...you honestly believe that you'll stop the duopoly from celebrating a victory if you stay "principled"....SERIOUSLY?
stopping them has nothing to do with it,,,I cant and wont vote for someone that I believe will violate your or my rights,,,

Your logic sounds cool as fuck but it's extremely flawed...You see, one of two candidates will win regardless of your noble 'I'm a total badass' position....For sane folks it only makes perfect sense to vote for the candidate you hate the least as none of us love all things any politician stands for. For the most part this shit is third grade level rationale. Let go of the tough guy shit and see things in total clarity.
so if I vote for one of them and they violate your rights doesnt that make me partially responsible for that violation?? more so because I knew they would do it???

sorry my choice hurts your feelings but I will never vote for a person or group of people that I know will bring harm to you, me or another person,,,

Again, your nobility is noted...you are a total badass and obviously super cool....BUT will that stop one of the two parties from winning and "violating" our rights?
voting isnt about voting for who will win,,,

Like drafting a player to help your team win as many games as possible.
You may not always get to choose the most desirable player but that doesn't mean you should say fuck it and draft Rocky Balboa because he makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside....he doesn't have a chance at making your team better. Simple shit...third grade level shit
not even close,,,
The exact same shit...scary to admit huh?
no its not,,,,

tell you what,,if you repubes want my vote then start undoing the democrat agenda starting with gun control laws and maybe a few of the abusive agencies,,,and then we can talk about me joining your team,,,
I’ll do it again in 2020 with a song in my heart. I am not going to vote against my own principles so the partisans sycophants can open a bottle of Dom on election night. Fuck that noise.

haha...you honestly believe that you'll stop the duopoly from celebrating a victory if you stay "principled"....SERIOUSLY?

Of course not. I can't stop you blind partisans from celebrating and toasting to your own demise. I just don't want any part it, which is why neither major candidate has earned my vote.

Long ago my grandfather told me..."Kid, in some elections you'll vote for your guy....in other elections you won't vote for someone but against someone."
He'd always say..."Don't waste a vote, make your vote count."
He would never want me to cast a wasted vote for Hulk Hogan.
in other words pick one of the parties and start kissing their asses.....

NEGATIVE....This shit isn't complicated for anyone even half sane...."MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT"
Does a vote for Hulk Hogan COUNT?
if hes on the ballot then yes it counts,,,

haha...stay with that loony logic...I'm certain that you'll get your guy one century...hahaha
Meanwhile keep allowing others to decide your fate...I'm sure that's working SWEET for you.
you are allowing others to decide your fate too....how are you any different?.......

How so? I elected Trump...I never encouraged anybody to vote for Mickey Mouse
whho voted for mickey???

Gary Johnson and Mickey Mouse had the same chance at winning...right?
not what I asked???

if youre using mickey to insult people then youre the wrong person to be asking for support for your party cause you suck at it,,,

Last year as I sat at the table with my mail-in ballot the choice for US Senator was between Martha McSally and Kyrsten Sinema. My old way would have been to randomly pick anybody else listed. Since over the past 38 years that wasn't getting anywhere I finally gave up. Now in races where I simply don't have a preference, I'll go along with the wife's choice. So Kyrsten Sinema it was. Took almost a week to determine the winner for that office, so it did give me a sense that my wife's votes mattered.

In all likelihood next year she'll produce 2 votes for the Democrat but I doubt that it'll matter this time around.

Good on you for having the sense to cast a vote that you believed had a real chance to matter. It’s a no-brainer for most of us to vote for or against something / someone.

I know you're too stupid to understand this, but a vote "matters" regardless of whether the candidate you voted for wins. It counts, as in gets counted, and recorded as support for what you believe in. That is, unless you vote for a candidate you don't actually believe in because you are scared of some other candidate. That's actually worse than a wasted vote. It's a dishonest vote. If you wanna be a liar when you go to the polls, have it it. I'll pass.

Haha...that’s really the problem with you weirdos...you honestly believe that voting against something is a ”waste” and “dishonest”?
It’s weird that you people can’t wrap your peanut sized minds around the fact that only two parties have a chance at winning a national election.
and as long as you fucking party people have that mindset it will never change...cut the party cord loser......and backup what you say and leave california...what the hell is the matter with you?......its like a different world out here.....

stopping them has nothing to do with it,,,I cant and wont vote for someone that I believe will violate your or my rights,,,

Your logic sounds cool as fuck but it's extremely flawed...You see, one of two candidates will win regardless of your noble 'I'm a total badass' position....For sane folks it only makes perfect sense to vote for the candidate you hate the least as none of us love all things any politician stands for. For the most part this shit is third grade level rationale. Let go of the tough guy shit and see things in total clarity.
so if I vote for one of them and they violate your rights doesnt that make me partially responsible for that violation?? more so because I knew they would do it???

sorry my choice hurts your feelings but I will never vote for a person or group of people that I know will bring harm to you, me or another person,,,

Again, your nobility is noted...you are a total badass and obviously super cool....BUT will that stop one of the two parties from winning and "violating" our rights?

You may not always get to choose the most desirable player but that doesn't mean you should say fuck it and draft Rocky Balboa because he makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside....he doesn't have a chance at making your team better. Simple shit...third grade level shit
not even close,,,
no its not,,,,

tell you what,,if you repubes want my vote then start undoing the democrat agenda starting with gun control laws and maybe a few of the abusive agencies,,,and then we can talk about me joining your team,,,

Of course not. I can't stop you blind partisans from celebrating and toasting to your own demise. I just don't want any part it, which is why neither major candidate has earned my vote.

Long ago my grandfather told me..."Kid, in some elections you'll vote for your guy....in other elections you won't vote for someone but against someone."

NEGATIVE....This shit isn't complicated for anyone even half sane...."MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT"

haha...stay with that loony logic...I'm certain that you'll get your guy one century...hahaha
Meanwhile keep allowing others to decide your fate...I'm sure that's working SWEET for you.
you are allowing others to decide your fate too....how are you any different?.......

whho voted for mickey???

not what I asked???

if youre using mickey to insult people then youre the wrong person to be asking for support for your party cause you suck at it,,,

I don’t come here to sell anybody on anything...I’m here to expose ignorant fools...I’m here for the entertainment value.

Vote for whomever you want. It's your freakin' vote. No one else's vote has ANY more sway than yours, even though some obviously want to THINK so.

Only nattering, narcissistic nutters are so animated by self esteem issues that they want to lecture you on what's right and wrong on VOTING, of all things.

Bare in mind folks...Mac thinks we need more ShaQuitas and Guadalupes voting...He’s no authority on voting matters.

not even close,,,
no its not,,,,

whho voted for mickey???

not what I asked???

I don’t come here to sell anybody on anything...I’m here to expose ignorant fools...I’m here for the entertainment value.
so far youre the only ignorant fool I see,,,

you vote for the things you later complain about,,,

You know who you are...you love to puff up about how you don't vote for the "Parties"...you love to refer to those who do vote for shit that matters as "sheep" and "statists"...you love your government conspiracies and chances are you honestly believe you are way too smart to cast a vote for one of the "parties".
I won't be voting for either Trumpenstein or Biden in 2020. I will vote down ballot races yes but not for President or VP.

Can you do what nobody else in this thread has....Can you articulate how that method has or will benefit you and your interests?
Sure I can try.
1. I won't vote for a candidate I DON'T agree with and doesn't benefit me one bit and in my opinion benefit American's at all.
2. I hope by continuing the clogged up system with a split congress will eventually lead to the collapse of the system completely. I don't believe there is a political fix to our problems as I see them, I think only revolution can fix the problems we have. The GOP as a whole is only slightly farther right than the demoncrats, they want LEGAL invasion to take American's jobs while demoncrats want illegals flooding across the border either way that changes the demographics of America as it was intended and nothing will stop that short of a collapse of the government as a whole.

A picture, it has been said, is worth a thousand words.
B8E823A3-0CE2-4CCE-B0E5-D18A53CA5BB8.jpeg

Vote for whomever you want. It's your freakin' vote. No one else's vote has ANY more sway than yours, even though some obviously want to THINK so.

Only nattering, narcissistic nutters are so animated by self esteem issues that they want to lecture you on what's right and wrong on VOTING, of all things.

Bare in mind folks...Mac thinks we need more ShaQuitas and Guadalupes voting...He’s no authority on voting matters.
neither are you.....

Forum List

Back