🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will transhumanism be the great equalizer?

edward777

Rookie
Jul 4, 2011
An expert predicts the future in a recent interview:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM2KdxuiF00]Transhumanism: A peek into your future. - YouTube[/ame]

So if she is right then contrary to the dystopian idea in science fiction movies might it allow all people to have the bodies they desire, real or synthetic, allow for total sexual liberation (men could have babies through artificial wombs without having a woman except as an egg donor) and people could have their intelligence upgraded either at conception or though being connected via a brain-to-computer hookup?

What are people's thoughts on this I wonder?

An expert predicts the future in a recent interview:

Transhumanism: A peek into your future. - YouTube

So if she is right then contrary to the dystopian idea in science fiction movies might it allow all people to have the bodies they desire, real or synthetic, allow for total sexual liberation (men could have babies through artificial wombs without having a woman except as an egg donor) and people could have their intelligence upgraded either at conception or though being connected via a brain-to-computer hookup?

What are people's thoughts on this I wonder?

it will be hell.

and very boring.

The Anders site addresses many technologies already affecting our lives. Biotech, nanotech, and many, many others, with many of the top people in the field making contributions.

The Anders site addresses many technologies already affecting our lives. Biotech, nanotech, and many, many others, with many of the top people in the field making contributions.

Interestingly in the last week there have a few developements...

HIV DNA was modified and injected into a girl with Lukemia and she now shows NO trace of it.

Emryonic Stem Cells were used to make headway in other Cancer Treatments..
Its all very cool

Possibly but I doubt it.

The reality is that we are all still human no matter what you jam in us and until you wipe that away (and I sure hope we don’t go that far) things really are not going to be all that different.

Too many problems going on right now that need attention before this bullshit

Many of those problems out there may be solved by these new technologies. The developed nations aren't having enough kids so maybe we can solve future labor shortages by keeping people more lively so they can work until they are 125 or 150.

Forum List

Back