Will Trump allow smooth transition?

Cheating was the only way to defeat a popular president that had the goods on the state.

If he still has the goods ... He cannot count on the foxes in the henhouse to be any help, but rather expect it is a one way ticket.
That would be one booger of a decision, test a person to their soul, and I would be glad I don't have to make it (yet).

What Trump is doing here is dangerous. Biden isn't officially elected until December 23 by the electoral college. Trump should not be refusing the president-elect transition assistance and most importantly the daily briefs, which are standard at this point. Members of the Intelligence Committee agree.

Former national security officials write letter urging GSA to acknowledge Biden
From CNN's Josh Campbell

Over 150 former national security, senior military, and elected officials who served under Republican and Democratic administrations, have authored a letter to General Services Administration administrator Emily Murphy, urging the agency to acknowledge Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as the winners of the 2020 election.
In the letter, obtained by CNN, the group of former officials write that the GSA plays a pivotal role in the smooth transfer of power between administrations. They say the delayed naming of the Biden-Harris team could negatively impact US national security.
"In this moment of uncertainty, we must put politics aside," the group wrote.
"Further delaying the Biden team’s ability to access the President’s Daily Brief and other national security information and resources compromises the continuity and readiness of our national leadership, with potentially immense consequences for our national security," they added.
The letter was first reported by Politico.
Remember: Trump has refused to concede the race and blocked his administration from taking any of the administrative steps typically taken in a transfer of power. This includes allowing the General Services Administration to declare that there is a president-elect — a move that triggers the transition process.

Oh the deep state is moving against trump i feel better now thanks Old Lady....

Remember when liberals didn't trust military and CIA officials pre obama? I remember

I'm sure this move would mollify the tensions in the country....Maybe they should shut teh fuck up because that is very close to sounding like a fucking coupe
Transition is a coup? I'm not seeing how the new president being up to speed on what is going on in the world is a coup.

National security officials taking a stance on an election that's not finished?

Sounds like a coupe to me

The media does not call elections. Imagine this happening in 2000 for Bush. how would you have reacted?

And that's how you know how fucking absurd this is
In 2016, Trump didn't win the election until late December either. Yet he began with the transition immediately, as all President-elects have. What Trump is doing could be dangerous. On January 20th, whether you like it or not, Joseph R. Biden will be the 46th President of the United States of America. He needs to be fully briefed. This is not some game petulant Trump is playing. I wish that woman holding up the works could be persuaded to do the right thing.

What Trump is doing here is dangerous. Biden isn't officially elected until December 23 by the electoral college. Trump should not be refusing the president-elect transition assistance and most importantly the daily briefs, which are standard at this point. Members of the Intelligence Committee agree.

From CNN's Josh Campbell

Over 150 former national security, senior military, and elected officials who served under Republican and Democratic administrations, have authored a letter to General Services Administration administrator Emily Murphy, urging the agency to acknowledge Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as the winners of the 2020 election.
In the letter, obtained by CNN, the group of former officials write that the GSA plays a pivotal role in the smooth transfer of power between administrations. They say the delayed naming of the Biden-Harris team could negatively impact US national security.
"Further delaying the Biden team’s ability to access the President’s Daily Brief and other national security information and resources compromises the continuity and readiness of our national leadership, with potentially immense consequences for our national security," they added.
Remember: Trump has refused to concede the race and blocked his administration from taking any of the administrative steps typically taken in a transfer of power. This includes allowing the General Services Administration to declare that there is a president-elect — a move that triggers the transition process.

Remember when liberals didn't trust military and CIA officials pre obama? I remember

I'm sure this move would mollify the tensions in the country....Maybe they should shut teh fuck up because that is very close to sounding like a fucking coupe
Transition is a coup? I'm not seeing how the new president being up to speed on what is going on in the world is a coup.

The media does not call elections. Imagine this happening in 2000 for Bush. how would you have reacted?

In 2016, Trump didn't win the election until late December either. Yet he began with the transition immediately, as all President-elects have. What Trump is doing could be dangerous. On January 20th, whether you like it or not, Joseph R. Biden will be the 46th President of the United States of America. He needs to be fully briefed. This is not some game petulant Trump is playing. I wish that woman holding up the works could be persuaded to do the right thing.

The other side conceded

What happened in 2000/

Why are we discussing one election that wasn't' close?

How does this justify your love of the deep state you would have found absurd 15 years ago old lady? it doesn't.

Which is why repbulicans will be the male party. Most women don't give a shit about first principles. CLearly as you don't

Bend with the wind as long as it suits you today eh? Support lock downs too? Will you support lockdowns if trump wins in 2024 and he can use the common cold as a fuckign excuse to keep us all in our homes? lol

As i age i realize what a mistake women's rights were. Our society is collapsing so fast with all this unprecedented feminization. We're going to be in the middle of clock work orange with young men just pillaging everything for a laugh soon. Young poor black men are the harbinger of what is to come, they didn't have these problems 100 years ago

From CNN's Josh Campbell

The other side conceded

What happened in 2000/

Why are we discussing one election that wasn't' close?

How does this justify your love of the deep state you would have found absurd 15 years ago old lady? it doesn't.

Which is why repbulicans will be the male party. Most women don't give a shit about first principles. CLearly as you don't

Bend with the wind as long as it suits you today eh? Support lock downs too? Will you support lockdowns if trump wins in 2024 and he can use the common cold as a fuckign excuse to keep us all in our homes? lol

As i age i realize what a mistake women's rights were. Our society is collapsing so fast with all this unprecedented feminization. We're going to be in the middle of clock work orange with young men just pillaging everything for a laugh soon. Young poor black men are the harbinger of what is to come, they didn't have these problems 100 years ago
I was commenting on the transition. I believe it makes sense for it to go forward.

I wouldn't be as bold as to assume I knew how to do her job better than she does ... I am glad it is not my job.

I wouldn't be as bold as to assume I knew how to do her job better than she does ... I am glad it is not my job.

There is no precedence for what she is doing. You know that.

There is no precedence for what she is doing. You know that.

Lol ... And a woman has never been Vice President before either.

Just kidding, but what I do know is that you look at what is in front of you,
you make a valued decision on what you see, and you do your job to the best of your ability.

Precedence is a guide and not a requirement.

If Trump's OWN representatives are telling judges that they actually have ZERO evidence.
Are you referring to the hired guns from Washington who are sneering at trump in the lib news media?

they are bad lawyers

The unfounded accusations of voting fraud are intended as a smokescreen, as he and his new Defense hires hand the country over to Russia. Hope y'all enjoy the taste of borscht

Let's hope no unfriendlies decide to take advantage of the fact that our leadership is in a shambles right now. The Intelligence agencies should be sharing the information with both men.

Are you referring to the hired guns from Washington who are sneering at trump in the lib news media?

they are bad lawyers
Uh huh, sure.
65 years of the War on Poverty and the poverty still exists. It is not going to end in the poor black areas and it is expanding in white areas. A dictatorial government can improve things in those areas. But only after they relinquish a percentage of the residents. A hard line in schools with no tolerance for buffoonery will improve the remaining students test scores and bring their potential abilities much closer to maximized. The tolerance for unwed pregnancies will end. Thus the neighborhoods will improve. Even though the type of government we have will be nasty.

they are bad lawyers
Uh huh, sure.
65 years of the War on Poverty and the poverty still exists. It is not going to end in the poor black areas and it is expanding in white areas. A dictatorial government can improve things in those areas. But only after they relinquish a percentage of the residents. A hard line in schools with no tolerance for buffoonery will improve the remaining students test scores and bring their potential abilities much closer to maximized. The tolerance for unwed pregnancies will end. Thus the neighborhoods will improve. Even though the type of government we have will be nasty.
I wish we could give 2 thumbs up

Spoken like a snowflake.
Unimaginative libs not only steal elections but insults directed at them

^^^

11316_Fuck_your_Feelings_No_Snowflakes_Decal_Sticker_DM__29779.1538712710.1280.1280.jpg

Trump should immediately start running for 2024 and schedule major rallies everytime Biden gives a sleepy speech.

It doesn't matter whether or not he and his administration do their best for a smooth transition (if Biden wins). The Biden administration will complain and the press will report that Trump's administration isn't helping out. There is no doubt about this. Mark it down. We all know how it works.

Any problems in transition and beyond will be a finger pointing exercise for the Biden administration and the media will lap it up and report it as "Trump's fault".

Once all the legal challenges are done and If they don't change anything, then, yes, trump will leave quietly. He may not be happy about it, but all this talk about trump having to be dragged out kicking and screaming is nonsense.

Forum List

Back