Cocaine Found In The White House

I never understood how anyone could be so idiotic to support candidates like Biden or Communists like Kamala until joining USMB and seeing all the incompetent posters like konradv .

The first three words of my post indicate the source is a US organization, and braindead Konradv takes issue with providing an additional link from the US news section of the DailyMail website.

The story is all over the US media, but Konradv is so blinded by his TDS, he could not care less about facts.

Fact is, the former SS director got hired not because of her competence, but because of her friendship with Jill Biden. As such, it appears that she did the Biden family a favor by covering up the cocaine scandal.

Her testimony under oath demonstrated for all to see that she was completely lacking integrity, so no doubt she was directly involved the coke coverup.

Democrats are generally incompetent and have no morals. Now I understand folks like Cheatle and Konradv.
That's because konrad is a traitor

I never understood how anyone could be so idiotic to support candidates like Biden or Communists like Kamala until joining USMB and seeing all the incompetent posters like konradv .

The first three words of my post indicate the source is a US organization, and braindead Konradv takes issue with providing an additional link from the US news section of the DailyMail website.

The story is all over the US media, but Konradv is so blinded by his TDS, he could not care less about facts.

Fact is, the former SS director got hired not because of her competence, but because of her friendship with Jill Biden. As such, it appears that she did the Biden family a favor by covering up the cocaine scandal.

Her testimony under oath demonstrated for all to see that she was completely lacking integrity, so no doubt she was directly involved the coke coverup.

Democrats are generally incompetent and have no morals. Now I understand folks like Cheatle and Konradv.
You need to explain why you support a convicted felon and adjudicated rapist, instead of using distraction tactics to shield Trump. What I say is unimportant. What matters is people still listening to MAGA lies.

#ANSWERTHEQUESTION

You need to explain why you support a convicted felon and adjudicated rapist, instead of using distraction tactics to shield Trump. What I say is unimportant. What matters is people still listening to MAGA lies.

#ANSWERTHEQUESTION
There are no MAGA lies
That's a problem for you.

Forum List

Back