🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Trump be a truth teller tonight?

Trump's speech just sounded like a hostage video.
I didn’t mind the content of the speech though I have to admit he made a fool of his Trumptard supporters who have been downplaying the coronavirus. Trump’s delivery of the speech was a friggin disaster.

I didn’t mind the content of the speech though I have to admit he made a fool of his Trumptard supporters who have been downplaying the coronavirus. Trump’s delivery of the speech was a friggin disaster.
A decade ago people started to get tired of you. You do not realize that a good amount of those deplorables who used to help others in need have reduced that. Progs have always not helped their fellow man in ties of need at a much higher percentage. We are moving into localized tribes. With many of the people circling the wagons around their families and people they may know. And you guys don't quit. You don't wise up. Because you talk to people and they somewhat agree, does not mean they are buddies.

Leadership at its best

At it's best, but not good enough for the Trump-haters. They would have rather had Barack Obama smoothly talking down to them, using some very extravagant words, then not doing a damned thing about anything.

Leadership at its best

At it's best, but not good enough for the Trump-haters. They would have rather had Barack Obama smoothly talking down to them, using some very extravagant words, then not doing a damned thing about anything.
Give up the Obama, stuff. Obama is no longer President. Trump should be judged on his actions without comparisons to other Presidents. That will happen after the fact.
He certainly contradicted the Trump minions attitude about COVID-19 tonight. He made you look like fools.

oh goodie. my job is done.

LOL you have a job? :auiqs.jpg:

soros hired me in 2015. he pays by the post.

ca-ching!

It's pretty obvious he's not getting his money's worth out of you. How many people have you convinced into not voting for Trump today?

How many people have you ever convinced into not voting for Trump?

it matters not the CONvincing - only to get the message out. he's loaded & can afford it.

what did that tv judge usta say? ca-ching ca-ching the the cash register ring!

Sorry to piss in your cornbread, but nobody's listening to your message.

by 'nobody' you mean trumpanzees? <pfffft> start yer praying now... maybe 'god' will hear ya - that is after pence is finished.

you are directly descended from pond scum.
Most of us are. Some tRumplings never evolved past that point.

dont-worry-were-still-winning-dunny-dindu-nuffin-63400529.png

Run out and buy all the masks, hand sanitizer and toilet paper leftists because the media told you to. Might as well stock up for Y2K while you're at it.

Trump made full-blown crazy right-wing Alex Jones preppers out of the liberals.

I'm fuckin' dyin' here. :laughing0301:

Liberal snowflakes finally got something to snowflake about. The end is near, all life will soon be extinguished, OMG where is my stress ball.

At least they won't have to wait another 8 years to die from climate change. All that anticipation was making them wacky.
Your corporatists and stock market are wacky.
Panicky Lil bitches is a better description.

lol...

Library of Congress Aesop Fables

:113:

he was nervous as hell - & seemed to almost gasp at times trying to catch his breath. turns out stephen miller & panty waist jared wrote that clusterfuck of a speech.

Leadership at its best

the protocols & team obama set up when ebola was rampant , so the US would be safe was dismantled by donny.

Leadership at its best

Give up the Obama, stuff. Obama is no longer President. Trump should be judged on his actions without comparisons to other Presidents. That will happen after the fact.
He certainly contradicted the Trump minions attitude about COVID-19 tonight. He made you look like fools.

but donny will still go on shaking hands....

Forum List

Back