🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Trump be a truth teller tonight?

Run out and buy all the masks, hand sanitizer and toilet paper leftists because the media told you to. Might as well stock up for Y2K while you're at it.

Trump made full-blown crazy right-wing Alex Jones preppers out of the liberals.

I'm fuckin' dyin' here. :laughing0301:

Liberal snowflakes finally got something to snowflake about. The end is near, all life will soon be extinguished, OMG where is my stress ball.
For some, there will be death, see the WHO who declared it a pandemic this afternoon.

Can you perhaps get word to your stock market?

First, locate your balls, you can deal with your stress over how this might reflect on Don later.

Yes yes its the end of the world. Someone get this lib ^^^ a tranquillizer.

I'm fresh out of tranquilizers, would a hammer do?

Run out and buy all the masks, hand sanitizer and toilet paper leftists because the media told you to. Might as well stock up for Y2K while you're at it.

Jim Baker's gotcho meds. Praise Jeebus. Your stock market is liberals?
What on Earth are you babbling about?
Due diligence, ever heard of it?

Liberal snowflakes finally got something to snowflake about. The end is near, all life will soon be extinguished, OMG where is my stress ball.
For some, there will be death, see the WHO who declared it a pandemic this afternoon.

First, locate your balls, you can deal with your stress over how this might reflect on Don later.

See your stock marketeers shoog, there's your panicked hissyfit.

At least they won't have to wait another 8 years to die from climate change. All that anticipation was making them wacky.

I heard climate change is the reason it rained this morning, then the sun came out later. Serious stuff. :04:

See your stock marketeers shoog, there's your panicked hissyfit.

Personally, I don't give a crap what the stock market does. I invested most of my money in shiny little pieces of lead, brass, powder, and primers.

um - no. actually we just want the fucking truth. the experts are telling us one thing & donny is going with his hunches who gave his christian fundie VP in charge of public relations.

Yes yes you helpless liberals are at a loss what to do because Trump confused you, wow.

At least they won't have to wait another 8 years to die from climate change. All that anticipation was making them wacky.

I heard climate change is the reason it rained this morning, then the sun came out later. Serious stuff. :04:

No shit? My climate keeps changing here too. It was something like 42 degrees this morning but it got all the way up to 52.

They call it covid19 because this is the 19th corona virus...we can handle this...stop freaking out....

It's 19 after the year. You are right about there being previous versions of Corona though.
You are right in part...the first virus was discovered 20 years ago and we see a new corona each year...some are stronger than others of course....some we never hear about...
Help is on the way! He's bringing in Jared!!! I feel so much better!!! Bigly!!!

um - no. actually we just want the fucking truth. the experts are telling us one thing & donny is going with his hunches who gave his christian fundie VP in charge of public relations.

Yes yes you helpless liberals are at a loss what to do because Trump confused you, wow.

for knowledge, dumbfuck, for knowledge. & trust me - i am married to a marine - we got it covered either way.

They call it covid19 because this is the 19th corona virus...we can handle this...stop freaking out....

It's 19 after the year. You are right about there being previous versions of Corona though.
You are right in part...the first virus was discovered 20 years ago and we see a new corona each year...some are stronger than others of course....some we never hear about...
Help is on the way! He's bringing in Jared!!! I feel so much better!!! Bigly!!!

Cool. Melania's getting a nice ring.

25b.jpg

for knowledge, dumbfuck, for knowledge. & trust me - i am married to a marine - we got it covered either way.

Does he make you do pushups every morning and call you a "maggot"? That must suck.

Your faux fear has become boring.

Does he make you do pushups every morning and call you a "maggot"? That must suck.

nope he doesn't. but he would call you one.

oh goodie. my job is done.

LOL you have a job? :auiqs.jpg:

soros hired me in 2015. he pays by the post.

ca-ching!

Well I would expect that from a Marine. After all I was just US Army.

Better hope he doesn't catch you posting all that left-wing crap on your computer, he might revoke your privileges and give you the boot. :04:

soros hired me in 2015. he pays by the post.

ca-ching!

It's pretty obvious he's not getting his money's worth out of you. How many people have you convinced into not voting for Trump today?

How many people have you ever convinced into not voting for Trump?

Better hope he doesn't catch you posting all that left-wing crap on your computer, he might revoke your privileges and give you the boot. :04:

i liberalised him bigley. he voted for W the first time & learned real good what a mistake that was.

i liberalised him bigley. he voted for W the first time & learned real good what a mistake that was.

That just proves that most men will do anything for the pussy, even jarheads.

Forum List

Back