🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Trump be a truth teller tonight?

I see the left are giddy over the coronavirus killing people.

oh bullshit. i have 2 sisters in their 60s & 70s who are both asthmatic & one also has kidney disease - both their husbands also have health problems so they are in a very high risk situation.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i don't wanna see anybody die. yer just as nuts as tipseykitty.

Lib please the left can hardly contain their glee over the coronavirus. :eusa_hand:

Needs to explain where this 8 billion dollars is going.
He only requested 2.5....ask Pelosi where she wants the rest spent....
Porkulous for the globe.

Trump asks for $2.5B and the pork glutton Dems in the House nearly quadruple it with PORK. Then some shit for brains libtard demands Trump explain where the $8B is going, classic.
How do you like supporting "one" of our "two" parties when all they leave you with is excuses for why which ever one you support couldn't git-r-done fer ya?

I take personal responsibility for me, I don't need government.

Porkulous for the globe.

Trump asks for $2.5B and the pork glutton Dems in the House nearly quadruple it with PORK. Then some shit for brains libtard demands Trump explain where the $8B is going, classic.
How do you like supporting "one" of our "two" parties when all they leave you with is excuses for why which ever one you support couldn't git-r-done fer ya?
An excuse?...about a corona flu virus that hasn't come close to killing the numbers of people this years flu has?....what is wrong with you people?...

Trump's predictions on COVID-19 over the past 3 weeks have all proved to be incorrect. Was it being overly optimistic or was he lying to fit his own narrative
The doctors and scientists have more data to provide a more accurate prediction of what to expect in the future because of COVID-19. It is not all good. It will negatively affect the economy. It will affect how we carry on our daily lives.
If we follow the required protocol we will minimize the effect of COVID-19 in the long run at cost to us all in the short run.
Trump does not like the truth or science. Trump likes to maximize the short term at the cost of the long term.
Will Trump tell the truth. Will trump follow the science. Will Trump ask us to sacrifice in the short term for benefits in the long term.

What will he do?

How about this for a change: Hate on the Chinese commies for their virus, instead of an American President.

You can do it, I have faith in you. Or would that be considered "racist" among you little circle of peers?

We should absolutely condemn the Chinese for this. They chose to play politics instead of listening to the doctors who raised the alarm. And because of their lies, thousands have died. Potentially many, many more will suffer.

Should we tolerate Trump doing the same thing?

This is not China. Contrary to the sensationalism the media is cranking out, "thousands" are not going to die here.
Thank you, Doctor Galt. You are a dumb f**k. Nobody knows how many will die. If we take the necessary precautions, you seem to not believe in, the death toll will be much lower.

You skeered? :21:

oh bullshit. i have 2 sisters in their 60s & 70s who are both asthmatic & one also has kidney disease - both their husbands also have health problems so they are in a very high risk situation.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i don't wanna see anybody die. yer just as nuts as tipseykitty.

Lib please the left can hardly contain their glee over the coronavirus. :eusa_hand:

perhaps in yer conspiratorial cray cray cranium.

Porkulous for the globe.

An excuse?...about a flu virus that hasn't come close to killing the numbers of people this years flu has?....what is wrong with you people?...

Illegals have killed far more Americans this year than the coronavirus and I think we all know which side of that issue Dems are on. OH SNAP!

Trump's predictions on COVID-19 over the past 3 weeks have all proved to be incorrect. Was it being overly optimistic or was he lying to fit his own narrative
The doctors and scientists have more data to provide a more accurate prediction of what to expect in the future because of COVID-19. It is not all good. It will negatively affect the economy. It will affect how we carry on our daily lives.
If we follow the required protocol we will minimize the effect of COVID-19 in the long run at cost to us all in the short run.
Trump does not like the truth or science. Trump likes to maximize the short term at the cost of the long term.
Will Trump tell the truth. Will trump follow the science. Will Trump ask us to sacrifice in the short term for benefits in the long term.

What will he do?
Many believe him over the media/entertainment shills. We will one day support the extermination of the lying media if this nation falls apart. And they will get it. A despot can go far getting the power elite who will serve no purpose in a new power system. A vacuum filled by new people is quite an inducement.

Despots can't handle a free press. If the corporate state media machine is against you, who do you think that is? Half a dozen multinational corporations. Thank Clinton for deregulating the FCC. Back in the 1980s there were 50 some odd companies in that space. This was back before americans believed in monopolization.

Porkulous for the globe.

You think a third party is going to do any better?

See how easy it is to frighten and manipulate uneducated propagandized liberals?....

Porkulous for the globe.

An excuse?...about a flu virus that hasn't come close to killing the numbers of people this years flu has?....what is wrong with you people?...

Illegals have killed far more Americans this year than the coronavirus and I think we all know which side of that issue Dems are on. OH SNAP!

Americans have killed more americans than "illegals" have this year.

The American people are wise to leftist BS. That's why nobody likes them.

Run out and buy all the masks, hand sanitizer and toilet paper leftists because the media told you to. Might as well stock up for Y2K while you're at it.

lol...... i am proud you don't like me. that shows me i am right.

See how easy it is to frighten and manipulate uneducated propagandized liberals?....

Anyone who understands science at all is a "liberal"? I got a primary care guy, I got the WHO, I got the CDC, and worked in pharma for 26 years.

You I can cast you off as not worth taking advice on anything at all from.

Porkulous for the globe.

Ah...you're stupid. Using your 'ahem' logic since blacks kill blacks its perfectly fine if whites kill blacks. :cuckoo:

lol...... i am proud you don't like me. that shows me i am right.
I've always found it affirming to be hissed at by pack animals.

What will he do?

He needs to declare a national emergency then shut up, turn away and let someone else do the talking.

Ah...you're stupid. Using your 'ahem' logic since blacks kill blacks its perfectly fine if whites kill blacks. :cuckoo:
The pitch was "illegals" versus americans.

Need to alter that now do ya?

Truer words were never spoken.

89506593_10217325901363475_7105750536254652416_n.jpg

Forum List

Back